Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

GRAHAM BAKER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

GRAHAM BAKER Empty
PostSubject: GRAHAM BAKER   GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2023, 8:45 am

GRAHAM BAKER Dfhopss-076cb956-791f-4aa9-bf56-0db00364d6aa.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzkyYzE1YTg5LWYwYjQtNGE4Yi04NmRkLTcxNjViZDcxODlhMFwvZGZob3Bzcy0wNzZjYjk1Ni03OTFmLTRhYTktYmY1Ni0wZGIwMDM2NGQ2YWEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN.

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Graham Baker
Picture Base: Mark Davis.
Current Nicknames: "Guillotine", Gaijin Kaiju
Height: 6'0" 
Weight: 230 lb. 
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by way of London, England. 

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. 
Gimmick: Force of Nature. Violence personified. Graham Baker's hands itch to be stained with ichor as they were in the past. If death in Tokyo split his life into two paths, this is the dark one. This is the excised tumor. This is that which we dare not speak of. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Gimme Shelter" by the Rolling Stones.

As the arena lights go down, the opening guitar strums to 'Gimme Shelter' blast out through the arena speakers. We see a silhouette in the entryway, backlit by light as smoke floods forth, before the lyrics start.
OH, A STORM IS THREATENING.
MY VERY LIFE TODAY.
IF I DON'T GET SOME SHELTER.
OOH YEAH, I'M GONNA FADE AWAY. 
As the chorus picks up, Baker bursts forth from backstage to a (presumably) mixed reception, holding both hands high and letting out a cry of rage. He turns his sole focus toward the ring, rushing toward it and sliding in, clearing his path of anyone else as lyrics rip through the arena.
WAR, CHILDREN!
IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAY!
IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAY!
WAR, CHILDREN!
IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAY!
IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAY!
YEAH! 
As Baker mounts up in a corner, the announcer steps forward. 
"Fighting tonight out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...weighing in at two-hundred and thirty pounds...he is The Gaijin Kaiju..."GUILLOTINE"...GRAHAM...BAKER!
Baker throws a hand up as his name is announced, before turning his sole focus back to his opponents in the ring. 

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Kill them all, let God sort them out. Graham Baker's achievement of the SSW Puroresu Championship has brought the darkness back out to play. He wants glory, and he wants gold, and most importantly he wants gore on his fists, beneath his fingernails. 

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Rarely-Baker's trying to rebuild himself, and has become averse to cheating for that reason. He'll return the favor if it's done to him, though. 

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: Began training 01/2009. Left his wrestling school 01/2012. Debuted independently in the states in late 2012/early 2013. Professional 'TV' debut January 2nd 2017 for Freedom Pro Wrestling. Has wrestled full time since then. 

Favorite Match Types: Deathmatch.  
Least Favorite Match Types: Iron Man.
Favorite Weapon: The environment around him.
In-Ring Achievements: 

1x ALPHA Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship
1x ALPHA Wrestling Tag Team Championship
Ragnarok Royale 2019 Winner (d. Aaron Arkham)
ALPHA Wrestling Promo of the Year (2020)
ALPHA Wrestling Superstar of the Year (2019)
2x Action Wrestling Television Championship
3x Action Wrestling United States Championship
1x Action Wrestling Tag Team Championship (as MMG, with Corey Black)
Action Wrestling CruiserHavoc Runner Up (2019)
1x CCW Silver Star Championship (current, final)
1x HyperFight Pro "King of Hyperfight" Heavyweight Champion (current)
2x IBW Collision Championship 
1x Pride of 1WM Championship 
OWA Clash of the Titans 2021 Final Four (w/ Arata Asakura, Finnegan Wakefield and Darkane)
2x OWA Omega Heavyweight Champion 
-v1. vs. Mark Michaels, White Boy Winter.
1x SINISTER Heavyweight Championship (current, final)
1x SSW Heritage Championship
2x SSW Tag Team Championship (as The Corsairs, with Noah Reigner) 
1x SSW Spirit Tag Royale Winners (w/ Noah Reigner as the Corsairs)
1x SSW Puroresu Championship (current)
--
Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Suplexes - Time away has refined Graham Baker’s techniques, and so he’ll usually toss his opponents down with some violent and brutal efficiency. This old dog has learned to keep his tricks in fucking tip-top shape, and so Baker will break out any variation of suplex to keep an opponent off their feet.
2. Kicks - Baker utilizes his legs and speed to do major damage to an opponent, especially when combined with his lariats and other arm-based offense. Roundhouse, hook, switchblade, back-heel, superkicks, and dropkicks fill out his arsenal, with other variations coming to use as they're applicable. Baker often combines kicks to set opponents up for his devastating Half Life Bomber lariat.
3. Knee Strikes - Much like his legs, Baker's knees also provide some crippling offense. Whether drilling an opponent with a bicycle or single leg knee strike, or driving his knee into an opponent's skull repeatedly, Baker likes to keep variety with how he manhandles the people he finds himself in the ring with. His knee strikes are the crux of his snap-offense, and often his go-to counters when nothing else seems to be working.
4. Arm-based offense - Elbows, forearms, lariats, punches, chops, slaps, the whole nine and then some. Baker's got some tree-trunk ass arms and he's not afraid to use them to welt the shit out of any opponent unfortunate enough to come across him in the Squared Circle. Most often, he'll use combinations of chops, slaps, and strikes to soften an opponent up for one of his killing blows.
5. Short-range stiff strikes - If an opponent finds themselves too close for comfort, or Baker finds himself in an uncomfortable situation, he'll often respond with barrages of stiff strikes such as headbutts, forearms, punches, slaps, and kicks. These barrages are usually combinations of his other offense, but to greater effect. Often, he'll end a sequence with a headbutt or a particularly gunshot-like chop to take an opponent down for good.
6. Powerbomb Variants - Much like with the suplexes, Baker will hit a good variety of powerbombs, but it's not much for the looking. Unless going for a specific move to piss someone off or to set up for a specific maneuver, Baker will scoop an opponent up and just drop them with a nasty powerbomb.
7. Slams and Power Moves - Baker is a fan of powerslams and using his weight against his opponent. Usually done when an opponent is caught out, Baker will slam them into the fucking canvas with zero hesitancy.
8. Manhandling - Baker is well aware of his size, and as such will throw his opponents around with great efficiency.

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
BASTARD SURPRISE -- RUNNING PUMP BIG BOOT. (Sometimes to a cornered opponent.)
LONG NIGHT OF SOLACE -- BACKPACK LIFT CANNONBALL SENTON INTO A CORNER.
GHIDORAH BOMB -- SPINNING SPINEBUSTER, USUALLY DONE AS A COUNTER.
CORSAIR KILLER -- MODIFIED NECKLOCK USHIGOROSHI.
FLIGHT OF THE BASTARDS -- FROG SPLASH.

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
ATOM SPLITTER -- SITOUT CRUCIFIX POWERBOMB/SPLASH MOUNTAIN BOMB
HALF LIFE BOMBER -- STIFF PUMPING BOMBER LARIAT.
HAND OF GOD -- MASSIVE DISCUS HAYMAKER THAT BAKER THROWS ALL HIS WEIGHT BEHIND. ALL OR NOTHING. IF IT HITS, HE WINS. IF IT MISSES, HE DOESN’T. (Desperation)

OLD GUARD’S LAMENT -- CRADLE LIFT BURNING HAMMER. (Ultimate)

NOTES:
HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): June
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Fed Experience: Millions.
How did you find us: been here 

Last edited by Big_Baker_Brand on January 11th 2024, 8:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

GRAHAM BAKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER   GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2023, 10:05 pm

Welcome back GOAT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GRAHAM BAKER Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

GRAHAM BAKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER   GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2023, 10:10 pm

Oh hell yeah
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

GRAHAM BAKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER   GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 8:48 am

gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GRAHAM BAKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER   GRAHAM BAKER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAHAM BAKER
Page 1 of 1