Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton Yesterday at 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Poet Yesterday at 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

ABA - Ask Baker Anything!

Go down 
+2
Noah Reigner
Big_Baker_Brand
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

ABA - Ask Baker Anything! Empty
PostSubject: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 8:39 am

Following my grand arrival to OWA and being regarded as "the best white boy in SSW" [citation needed], figured I'd open the gate to any questions y'all might have to get to know me. 

Plus, y'know, I get bored at work, so. 

Ask away!
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 10:38 am

Why do you have to ruin all of my moments?

But seriously,
who is your favorite PB you've used for Baker?
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 10:40 am

Because fuck you 🤟😤🤘

Probably Mark Davis honestly. He’s gone Tony Deppen -> El Phantasmo -> Erick Stevens to Mark Davis, and while my heart’s with ELP, Davis IMO emulates him the best.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 10:43 am

Big_Baker_Brand wrote:
Because fuck you 🤟😤🤘

Probably Mark Davis honestly. He’s gone Tony Deppen -> El Phantasmo -> Erick Stevens to Mark Davis, and while my heart’s with ELP, Davis IMO emulates him the best.

Follow up, to mirror yours.

What has been your favorite part of our multi-fed saga (thus far)?
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 10:45 am

Honestly? I don’t know if I can pick a favorite, but I’ll give a top three (in no particular order)

1. Group promo after we both won at Blood Moon.
2. The turn itself
3. The Wrestle Spirit match, specifically when Noah was smoking everyone

Noah Reigner has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 12:51 pm

What did bring you to efedding?

Favourite people to promo against?

In your opinion, what's Baker's biggest accomplishment?

Why are you such a Simp?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 1:26 pm

Who in your newfound home are you most looking forward to taking on?

For those that are unfamiliar, what is the key thing that we should know about you? Can answer both IC and OOC.
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 4:21 pm

Arata Asakura wrote:
What did bring you to efedding?

Favourite people to promo against?

In your opinion, what's Baker's biggest accomplishment?

Why are you such a Simp?
1. I've always done collaborative creative writing, so when I got to college and ended up getting into wrestling as a drunken past-time, 'fedding kinda came naturally after and I've stuck with it because I get stubbornly into hobbies I get into.

2. You aside, because I've always enjoyed our brief interactions, probably Reigner. My promo against Noah leading up to our All or Nothing at WrestleSpirit was one of my favorites i've ever done, I guess right next to the promo I did leading up to challenging Zakk Night at GAU and Jon Jrygin at Combat+. Lots of people to put on that list, actually. Almost too many to count. 

3. This is a tough one. In kayfabe, I guess the ALPHA World Heavyweight Championship, ICW World Heavyweight Championship, or winning Ragnarok. As a roleplayer? Hanging onto the Heritage championship for 160-something days in SSW and doing the same with the Collision championship in IBW, because it kinda proved to me that I did know what I was doing, one way or another.

4. Three words: Arata's golden mane.

Arata Asakura has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 4:24 pm

Nas wrote:
Who in your newfound home are you most looking forward to taking on?

For those that are unfamiliar, what is the key thing that we should know about you? Can answer both IC and OOC.
1. Oh lord. I've got a whole list, but the short answer is pretty much everyone. Matchups with Havoc, Aria, Matsuda, Goose, Alyssa, yourself, Darkane, Senn, and really anyone who wants it for the first time are pretty welcome. Rematches against Arata and a proper match against Mav are both welcome ideas, but I'm really just excited for a change of pace and a ton of people I've never mixed it up with. 

2. IC: Baker talks a lot of shit. He's got an inflated opinion of himself. Who's gonna cut the Guillotine down? 

OOC: I'm just here to vibe and write. I have a few hints of the community from SSW, and I'm excited to more properly engage and interact with y'all.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 4:56 pm

You gonna bring that shotgun next time boi?
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2021, 8:26 am

MAVERICK. wrote:
You gonna bring that shotgun next time boi?

you gonna bring the crushed cock boi?
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2021, 8:26 am

also i'm at work doing fuckall for the next few hours drop me a line
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2021, 3:13 pm

We've never really got to talk one on one so here we go. ik you probably get asked a shit ton of efed questions but I wanna pick your brain. 

- Best baby face promoers?

- Most aggressive/violent promoers? 

- How do you feel about the media form known as Hentai, is it art or is it poetry? 

- How godly is the McChicken and why does it kill the Popeyes chicken sandwich? 

- How did you and Noah originally team up? 

- If you were to build a suicide squad out of everyone in the server who would it be? 

- Plans for ol' Liz? 

- Plans/hopes for the Corsairs?
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2021, 10:48 pm

Michael Bishop wrote:
We've never really got to talk one on one so here we go. ik you probably get asked a shit ton of efed questions but I wanna pick your brain. 

- Best baby face promoers?

- Most aggressive/violent promoers? 

- How do you feel about the media form known as Hentai, is it art or is it poetry? 

- How godly is the McChicken and why does it kill the Popeyes chicken sandwich? 

- How did you and Noah originally team up? 

- If you were to build a suicide squad out of everyone in the server who would it be? 

- Plans for ol' Liz? 

- Plans/hopes for the Corsairs?
A gift to soak my teeth into. 

-Best babyface promoers - I think the biggest misconception in 'fedding is that babyfaces just kind of have to lie down and take it and smile through it. I think Alyssa Grace is a solid antithesis to this, same with Aria. 

-Most aggressive/violent promoers - Nate Cage's piece on me in that pre-Clash placement gauntlet banged, so he's up there. 

- ABA - Ask Baker Anything! 3480328168

-So here's the thing: The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich and the McChicken fill two separate niches on the Chicken Sandwich version of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. The McChicken is a good chicken sandwich largely because of its cost to benefit value-you can get a McChicken for anywhere between $1.07 and $1.35 USD in any McDonalds in the continental United States of America. Yeah, it's not great, but that combination of cheap Chicken(tm) plus lettuce plus mayo plus the Sesame Seed bun fucking bangs.

That being said, if I'm trying to ball out I'm going for a Popeyes Chicken Sandwich. That shit hits. I'm mainly in on the McChicken for the price and convenience, but its taste can be easily beaten. 

-Stark paired us together, and we were boys pretty early on but it really heated up when we got pitched to kill one another in the Winner Takes All match at WrestleSpirit. I think we were really able to feel one another out and it was really a situation of like, good enemies better friends or what have you. From there, we were more or less decided that we were gonna go on a defining tag-run as Noah hadn't really ever had one and most of my tag teams had fallen through. The rest is history. 

-Suicide Squad? SSW Writing Team easily. The Elite Four of Retardation.
--Stark, Aaron, Mav, Myself. 

-TBH, I want to present Liz as this babyface vanguard of the brand. Winning the Openweight meant a ton to her career wise, perhaps more than any other belt. Carrying it forward *and* holding it proudly for Odyssey is my immediate goal with her, but also making her a mainstay with a desire to put the brand above herself is my long term. 

-Tag team shit, man. Whenever we've been written doing some tag shit it's banged. I'd love to get a shot at those tag team championships one day soon.

Michael Bishop and Noah Reigner have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABA - Ask Baker Anything!   ABA - Ask Baker Anything! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABA - Ask Baker Anything!
Page 1 of 1