Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Tomomi Shinozaki Today at 10:45 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update

Go down 
+6
Alyssa Grace
Eon Blue
VaeVictisBD
Aria Jaxon
Jeff X
Big_Baker_Brand
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2020, 9:40 pm

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update FKdKFXNXwAkyOBY?format=jpg&name=large
BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Liz Karlson
Picture Base: Alex Windsor
Current Nicknames: The Compact Combatant, The Brick Shithouse, Fuckery Automatic, The Strong Bean.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 155 lb. 
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options: | Face/Chaotic Good | 
Gimmick: Valiant shit-talker with a penchant for showmanship and feats of strength, Liz Karlson is unwilling to be shut down by her detractors. While well aware that people above her are pulling strings to get her into more prominent positions, Karlson would rather earn her opportunities, but will never look a gift horse in the mouth. Never-say-die attitude fired up by a spitfire personality, Karlson is one to be reckoned with. Think like, a female Tyler Bate with more shit-talking.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Trouble's Coming" - Royal Blood.  

Entrance: 

The lights in the arena go down as 'Trouble's Coming' begins to play out through the aforementioned speakers. Alternating blue, white, and pink spotlights flash on the entrance ramp, and we get quick flickers of opponents being dropped on their heads and getting dropped by strikes interspersed with flickers of beer cans opening;

I GAVE MY KNUCKLES A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY
SPIDER WEB CRACKS ON THE MIRROR, 
I SEE SOMEONE, BUT NOT SOMEBODY.
IF I COULD, THEN I WOULD.
IF I COULD...

The tron continues to go as smoke billows from the entrance ramp, and we get a glimpse of a silhouette for a moment, backlit by a blue and pink light.

I LET THESE DEMONS TAKE HOLD AND CHOKE ON ME
CAN'T FILL THESE HOLES I'M DIGGIN'
CAN'T STOP MY HEART WHEN IT'S SINKIN'
IF I COULD...

The silhouette gets hyped up with the music, and the crowd presumably rises to a crescendo as they do so.

...YOU DON'T THINK I WOULD PRETEND?
TROUBLE'S COMIN' BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHEN
THAT'S THE VOICE THAT I CAN HEAR IN MY HEAD.
I HEAR IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Liz breaks from the smoke as the chorus starts, throwing both middle fingers up in the air before letting out a joyous scream with the crowd. She reaches into her jacket pockets and throws a few beers to crowd members before cracking one herself and taking a massive swig, and hurling it at the ground. She leaps forward and knee-slides toward the ring, before rolling through.

I HEAR TROUBLE COMING.
I HEAR TROUBLE COMING.
I HEAR TROUBLE COMING.
OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Liz flings herself forward and leaps up onto her apron, before rolling over the ropes and into the ring. She poses.

Announcer: Fighting tonight out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...weighing in at one-hundred and fifty-five pounds...she is the Compact Combatant...The Mistress of Fuckery...THE BRICK SHITHOUSE...LIZ...KARLSON!

Karlson plays up the introduction as it plays out, before getting to her name and pointing a finger at her face, screaming 'That's me! That's fucking me!' to the nearest camera.

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? 
Glory, gold, and the pursuit of happiness-but not just her own. Liz wants to uplift the entirety of the Odyssey brand, and sees herself as a cornerstone. She's ready to do whatever it takes to find glory, and to put her name up in lights.

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: | Never |
Liz has become prouder. She'll only cheat in order to counteract cheating done against her (see Moxley using the Dirty Deeds when MJF dropped the Diamond Ring in that one AEW show) but otherwise wants to succeed on her merit alone.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: August 8th, 2018. 
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Hardcore, Submission, Hybrid Rules (KO or Knockout)
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Ironman, Multi-Man, Team Affairs. 
Favorite Weapon: The Environment 
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: 
1x Freedom Pro Wrestling Women's Champion 

1x Freedom Pro Wrestling Freedom Champion 
2x Victory Pro Wrestling Women's Champion 
1x OWA Openweight Champion (current)
--V1. d. Harry Sterling @ Strong Style Wrestling International: Royal Crown (pinfall, Victory Roll)
--V2. d. Daisy Thrash @ OWA Game Over Night Two (submission, Kaiju Royale w/ Cheese) 

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Slaps, chops, fists, elbows, and forearms. Anything arm based that she can use to get an advantage.
2. Kicks, primarily superkicks, thrust kicks, enziguri, and running boots. 
3. Knees, single-leg, bicycle, jumping and running, and so on. 
4. Suplexes in all shapes and sizes. Liz loves throwing people around. 
5. Slams, usually front-slams, powerslams, and fireman's carry slams. 
6. Backbreakers, usually from a variety of places. 
7. Spinebusters. 
8. Powerbombs. 
9. Top rope dives, splashes, and sentons. 
10. Suicide maneuvers, mainly out of desperation.

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Chain of Fools - German Suplex, sometimes as a counter, followed up by a Dragon Suplex, followed up by another German Suplex, followed up by another Dragon Suplex, and finally finished with a high angle German into a bridge, or a release German into the corner and buckles. 
2. Silver Bullet - Running spear to break an opponent in half at the midsection. 
3. Beat Street - Superkick to the knee to drop an opponent, followed up with a pump kick to the sternum, and then a step-over kick to the back of the head. 
4. Philly Special - German Suplex into the corner, rolled through to put the opponent on their knees, and then followed up with a double stomp to the back of the opponent's head from the middle rope. 
5. Blue Bomber - Counter pop-up powerbomb into a pin (usually to a rushing opponent.) 

6. Baker Special - Karlson goes for a lariat, feints it as the opponent ducks it, and then swings around and hits them with a high powered Northern Lariat to the back of the head. 
7. Special Delivery - Package Piledriver, adopted from Cloud Matsuda. 

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. 3xF (Full Fuckin' Force) - After staggering an opponent in the center of the ring, Liz will post up in the corner before running forward and hitting a brutal step-up jumping axe kick to the back of an opponent's skull. See Scorpio Rising
2. Three Story Trip - After popping an opponent up onto her shoulders into an Electric Chair, Liz grabs the back of their head with both hands and forces them down into a Full Nelson Driver, sitting out into a pin. See Rubiks Cube.
3. Karlson Clutch - Arm-trapped STF with a grapevine on the torso into a twisting body scissors. 
UF. Rest In Piss  - In ode to the once-dead Graham Baker, Karlson deadlift-hauls her opponent up into a Canadian Backbreaker Rack, followed up with a Ganso Bomb. She sits this out into a pin, but, much like the DTR-Driver, they're usually not quite with it at this point. 
NOTES:  Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update 2462740526

Last edited by Big_Baker_Brand on March 11th 2022, 1:12 pm; edited 11 times in total

Michael Bishop, Alyssa Grace, Noah Reigner and Remington Ivory Prescott have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2020, 10:08 pm

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update 3219267728 Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update 3219267728 Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update 3219267728

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2020, 10:10 pm

I think Liz might have the best list of nicknames in the whole fed. I want "Mistress of Fuckery" merch. She'll fit in just fine on Odyssey! Welcome to Saturday nights, GB.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2020, 10:20 pm

Yes! Scorpio Rising! I love this!

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2020, 1:21 am

God Damn! Love this sign up!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2020, 3:51 am

I am both terrified and beyond excited.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2020, 9:46 am

Please don't come for Rebecca's title.
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2020, 4:35 pm

MAVERICK. wrote:
remember when u stole my pb lol
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2020, 5:31 pm

Big_Baker_Brand wrote:
MAVERICK. wrote:
remember when u stole my pb lol
Highway robbery at it's finest.
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2020, 7:41 pm

Nice you bring the character here (H).
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2020, 9:27 pm

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update 3075383602
Back to top Go down
Abholos

Abholos

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2020, 5:47 am

Another LAW crossover. You love to see it.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2021, 5:21 pm

added corporate sponsorships
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 10:40 am

Patch Notes - 4/4/21

-Changed PB to Quinn McKay
-Updated theme, entrance, gimmick, motivations post-FD III. 
-Updated Moveset (various)
--Signatures updated (Lunch Money Maker changed to Brick Breaker, Apple -> Tree changed to Fall Worth The Bruise)
--Finishers updated (removed DDS, added Kaiju Royale/Kaiju Royale w/ Cheese, removed Five Story Fall and replaced with DTR Driver)
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2021, 9:19 am

Patch Notes - 7/7/21

-Added second Ultimate Finisher - Rest In Piss
-Added new signature - Baker Special 
-Updated OWA Openweight Championship w/ defenses.
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 11:11 am

minor liz updates post CW. changed some sigs and what have you
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2022, 12:42 pm

new PB lol
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2022, 3:39 pm

ALEX WINDSOR LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2022, 9:57 pm

I swear you only do this so I have to cut new renders every few months.

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2022, 10:22 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
I swear you only do this so I have to cut new renders every few months.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2022, 8:46 pm

yes,yes, yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson - Post CW Update
Page 1 of 1