Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)

Go down 
+6
Keelan Callihan
Jon McAdams
Christopher Sabertooth
R ☆ D | C ☆ L
Zumi
DampshawIIIఒ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) Empty
PostSubject: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 1:10 am

OWA

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Reginald Dampshaw III
Picture Base: William Regal
Current Nicknames: The Time Lizard
Height: 6’, 3’’
Weight: 225 Llbs
Hometown: Ryde, Isle of Wight, England

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment:Ruthless Heel
Gimmick: Reginald Dampshaw III is a snobbish, pompous aristocrat that was born into great wealth and power in the Isle of Wight. His family is known all around Europe as being conniving, arrogant, ruthless people and Reginald is no different. While he seems snobbish and slightly ridiculous, this belies a very dark and sometimes sadistic undercurrent that lives within him and his necessity to conquer everything and everyone.

After losing his Spartan Championship at Final Destination 2, Reginald has seemingly gone back to square one. Letting down The New Dawn was not something he had envisioned and while this has made him question himself, his faith in The New Dawn never falters. 

He knows he has to atone for his sins so Reginald believes his next chapter is that. Whether that atonement happens directly in OWA or elsewhere, remains to be seen.

After seeing Kenny Drake die at the end of The Great War in the main event of Civil War, Reginald realized that he had a hand in Kenny's death. This has weighed heavily on Reginald ever since and has caused him to reassess his morals and priorities in OWA. Reginald has said the trauma of seeing Kenny Drake's dead body washed away The Time Lizard out of his soul and now only Reginald Dampshaw III the man remains.

Still Kingdom General Manager, Reginald is now focused on running the best show possible regardless of what Scott Oasis may say as Reginald blames Oasis for the Great War and Kenny's death. After losing to J.D. Damon for the Spartan Championship, Reginald has gained newfound respect for him and the other members of The Frontline.

Reginald has fully shed The Time Lizard out of his psyche, and now he feels like he is beginning to pick up the pieces of the destruction he's caused in the last 3 years. Though he feels purified in OWA, there is still a deep, cold fear of what is happening in Wrestleworld and also the possibility of Miltiades stabbing him in the back. 

Reginald made his shocking return on the July 7th edition of Kingdom, along with two masked men attacking Nathan Fiora. Wile Reginald didn't reveal the identites of the two men with him, he made it clear that the Reginald Dampshaw III that people became familiar with as General Manager, the healing, more level headed version was gone and The Time Lizard has returned, more vicious, more sadistic and more evil than before.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: 'Jerusalem' by Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Special Entrance [Optional]: 

The lights go out and soon, and after a few seconds, dark, technical music kicks in.

"And did those feet in ancient time

Walk upon England's mountains green

And was the holy lamb of God

On England's pleasant pastures seen"​

Dampshaw slowly comes out, cracking his neck and stretching his arms before walking down the ramp. His long, black and gold robe billowing out under his legs as he walks. 

Announcer: From Ryde, Isle of Wight, England, weighing in at 225 lbs, he is "The General Manager of Kingdom"...REEEEEGGGGINNNNNALLLD DAAAAMMMMMPPPSSSHAAAWWW III!

"Bring me my Bow of burning gold

Bring me my arrows of desire

Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold

Bring me my Chariot of fire"​

Reginald slowly enters the ring and walks over to a turnbuckle. He climbs onto it and closes his eyes with his arms outstretched. He opens them back up, looking around at the audience before jumping down to the mat. He removes his robe and puts his arm behind his back and raises his other arm high in the air.

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Reginald believes he is the embodiment of all of his ancestors, past and present. All of Reginald's motivations come from his devotion to The New Dawn. He has no morals, no empathy and no love for anyone or anything. His sole purpose is to bring honour to The New Dawn and in their name.

Reginald's motivations post Civil War are two-fold. As General Manager, his motivation is to make Kingdom the top rated show in OWA and make sure he always is putting on the highest quality product. As a wrestler, it doesn't matter who he is facing, regardless of their personal alignment, though right now, he is making a point to rid OWA of Havoc and The Ashes of The Wake.

Now a tag team champion, Reginald's motivation is to defend the championships while still keeping his eye on Miltiades. Reginald is still 100% dedicated to running Kingdom, but is also looking forward to facing competition from Olympus and Odyssey. After aiding Jeff X to become OWA World Champion, he hopes that some sins have been forgiven and that the healing and trust from the wrestlers and audience members can begin.

While Reginald's motives since returning are unclear, he has made it known that The New Dawn is finally whole and there's nothing that will stop him now.

Tendency to Cheat: All the time

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: 2013 
Favorite Match Types: Submission Match
Least Favorite Match Types: Steel Cage Match
In-Ring Achievements: 

OWA Spartan Championship (1x)
OWA World Tag Team Championship (1x)

OWA Weekly Awards:
Match of The Week (1 time)
Promoer of The Week (1 time)
Alpha of The Week (1 time)

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. European Uppercut
2. Cravate
3. Boston Crab
4. Vertical Suplex
5. DDT
6. Octopus Stretch
7. Running Clothesline
8. Surfboard
9. German Suplex
10. Bridging leg hook belly-to-back suplex

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Isle of Plight (Super German Suplex/Spider Suplex)
2. Queen's Rebuke (Rolling German Suplex into Dragon Suplex)
3. Running Powerbomb
4. Golden Buster (Vertical Drop Brainbuster)

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. The Family Name (Osaka Stunner)
2. Cracking The Throne (Dragon Sleeper followed by multiple blows to his opponents heads, causing a referee stoppage)
UF. Blood on The Throne (Osaka Stunner from the top rope; only does this in moments of pure desperation)

NOTES
Dampshaw was born in Ryde, Isle of Wight, England on April 25th, 1987. His family is known throughout England for their Dampshaw Jewellery Co., one of the most successful jewellery companies in the entire world. Because of Reginald's upbringing in a rich, aristocratic family, he is extremely arrogant, snobbish and disrespectful to anyone he deems lower than him. His grandfather and father are both also named Reginald Dampshaw, hence the moniker of III.

Finding success early in everything he does, whether it comes to wrestling or life in general, Reginald's lack of dominance in wrestling caused Reginald to seemingly lose his mind slowly. Always proud of his family's legacy as rich, powerful and dominating figures, Reginald is now hearing voices of his long gone ancestors, telling him his ultimate goal is to become a "king" in wrestling, by any means necessary. 

Reginald is well versed in many styles of wrestling and fighting. Even though he will cheat very heavily, he is an extremely skilled and dangerous technician in the ring. Also, even though he is very snobby and seemingly fey in character, he has a conquering and megalomanic side that manifests in extremely dangerous ways.

Reginald will use his technical wrestling skills still as a way of taking down his opponent, but is now starting to use more brutal attacks and submissions, e.g. if he has a person in a headlock, instead of just keeping the hold, now Reginald will bend down to bite the person's face and eyes, trying to blind them.

Usually, Reginald was able to contain his more mentally unstable tendencies at times, his psychosis has now become unable to be repressed, spilling out into Reginald manifesting all of his anxieties, insecurities and shortcomings into a omnipresent, omnipotent, immortal being known as The Time Lizard.

Reginald will still use dirty tactics in matches as that is what he knows but also relies more on his technical ability. Reginald still has men and women in OWA he dislikes but he slowly is attempting to be more diplomatic in his dealings, though he still on occasion will revert to his "cracked" ways.

While it appeared that Reginald was making progress in rehabilitating himself and helping his mental health problems, now it is obvious that he has cracked again, reverting back to his Time Lizard persona and it seems like he's even more dangerous than before.

Last edited by DampshawIIIఒ on July 14th 2022, 3:10 pm; edited 7 times in total

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 2:07 am

Yo! Welcome to OWA!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 2:51 am

What a sick sign up! Welcome to OWA. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams

Jon McAdams

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 2:07 pm

Welcome Dampshaw! Hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 3:35 pm

Welcome to OWA!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 3:43 pm

Aww, it's always cool to see a familiar face. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2019, 12:48 am

Added some new shizz for Season 2:

• New nicknames (The Cracked King is gone.)
  • New entrance (Theme is the same)
  • Updated gimmick and general notes
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2019, 4:17 am

Great updates (H).
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2019, 12:45 am

Added Season 3 updates:

• OWA Spartan Championship win (how you doin?)
  • Updated Reginald's gimmick to reflect the title win
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2020, 11:19 am

Updated post FD2.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2021, 6:29 pm

Major updates post Civil War.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2021, 9:48 pm

Updated:

Look (Yes, Reginald ages backwards. Deal with it.)
Gimmick
some notes
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2022, 3:10 pm

Updated for my SHOCKING RETURN

Angelina Magnum has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2022, 3:18 pm

Welcome back Reggie!
Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2022, 10:02 pm

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! THE KING IS BACK!

Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)   Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reginald Dampshaw III (Post FD3 Update)
Page 1 of 1