Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!

Go down 
+7
Nobi
Mav.
Alyssa Grace
Mark Michaels
VaeVictisBD
The Banshee
kennydrake
11 posters
AuthorMessage
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! Empty
PostSubject: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2020, 11:43 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!!! Fuckin great job, my Man, as per usual! You absolutely killed it on the promo page against some unbelievably talented competitors and got a MASSIVE win! 

Extremely well earned, and the first of many!

EON, EON, EON FUCKIN BLUE!

Christopher Sabertooth and Eon Blue have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 12:33 am

Congratulations on a very well-deserved win! Your character is extremely fun to write for, and your promos have been on fire! Keep at it, dude!

Eon Blue has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 12:37 am

You’ve been killing the promo page for a good long while, a championship was destined to fall into your hands at some point. Make the most out of it, brotha.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 3:27 am

So proud of you my dude you’ve had this coming for a long time and I am so happy that someone who busts his ass gets his due

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 5:26 am

Congratulations man! Writing against you as any character is always so much fun, your consistency is insane and I tip my hat to you. It's been a complete joy to see how far all your characters have come, this was certainly meant to happen sooner or later. Couldn't be happier for you! Enjoy it!

Also to both you and Elijah, thank you for a killer match.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 6:14 am

Congrats man! Killer performance. Here's to hoping you have a good run.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 7:08 am

I told you that you'll win something soon and here you are. Congrats Eon!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 10:16 am

Congrats Eon (H).

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 2:17 pm

EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! 3075383602 I really appreciate all the kind words everyone. Not gonna Lie was a little shocked it happened. 

Alyssa and Elijah deserve some credit, they both put out bangers for this match and really pushed me to give my all. So thank you so much for the great fight this week!

Here is to a long run!!
Back to top Go down
JD Simpson

JD Simpson

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 4:57 pm

Whilst I've always been resentful that you're using a picbase I wanted to use for my alt, I respect your ascension nonetheless and the tenacity that you have written serves to favor you in your bright future. Well done Openweight waifu
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 7:14 pm

Congrats on the win, bro! Enjoy your reign!

Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2020, 7:17 pm

Congrats dawg. I know you’ll do great things with that title

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!   EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EON BLUE APPRECIATION STATION!!
Page 1 of 1