Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!

Go down 
+26
DT The Ruler
Elijah Hampton
Matsuda
Darkane
Mark Michaels
Jeff X
Jonetta Stone
Devi Krysis
Arata Asakura
Savannah Sunshine.
Eon Blue
Dulce Torres
Daisy Thrash
The Banshee
Noah Reigner
VaeVictisBD
TTtheT
Big_Baker_Brand
Alyssa Grace
J.D. Damon
Mav.
Nobi
Michael Bishop
Aria Jaxon
Zumi
Diantha Rosso
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2020, 9:08 pm

I for one welcome our new ginger overlord.

Congratulations, Alyssa, and a job well done by Roni and that other bum on the promo page. If I was going to have April drop the title, then you were certainly an outstanding candidate for it. 

WELL DONE!
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2020, 9:11 pm

Congrats to the new GOAT of this efed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2020, 9:12 pm

You did very well Alyssa, and you deserve more so than me. I hope your reign is long and great just like Dulce's.
Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2020, 9:23 pm

Roni Ozborn wrote:
You did very well Alyssa, and you deserve more so than me. I hope your reign is long and great just like Dulce's.

Please don't sell yourself short. You were fantastic and, truth be told, I don't think you should have lost the title to me in the first place. You're fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2020, 10:35 pm

Congratulations, my adopted child! I'm so proud of you and what you've been able to do in such a short amount of time. Keep up the great work. You're absolutely the future of Odyssey.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 2:00 am

Jesus fucking Christ, you’re taking over like a god damn invasive species. 

-in the best way possible, and you’ve worked your ass off to do so. Gratzi.
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 3:44 am

Congratulations. You really deserve this based on your promos. I believe this is just the beggining for you xD
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 7:47 am

FINALLY. SOMEONE IRISH HAS CLAIMED THE THRONE.

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3075383602

Congratulations, Alyssa, this has been amazing seeing you rise from nowhere to now. Keep the spirit of the Irish strong!!!!
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 9:12 am

Congrats on the win!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 5:13 pm

Thank you so much to everyone who's congratulated me, whether it be here or in the chat last night. It was certainly a surreal moment and has finally just sunk in, I really look forward to what this opportunity will bring and can't wait to explore so many new and challenging pathways. Once again, thank you all for making me feel so welcome here, definitely made the right choice by joining, let's hope I can do this title some justice!

Also a special shout-out to all three of my fantastic opponents, in your own ways you've helped me push myself to the absolute limit since day one and I know you've all got great things coming, let's just hope it's not at my expense! 

Thank you again, much love.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:20 pm

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alyssa Grace has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:20 pm

Congratulations. Holy fucking hell, what a match.

Back to top Go down
TTtheT

TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:21 pm

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:21 pm

CONGRATS ALYSSA! Your promos during ATTH were so fun to read. Such a well-deserved win and hopefully one that leads to much continued success. You're killing it.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

ABSOLUTE FUCKING LEGEND! SO PROUD OF YOU! Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:22 pm

Congratulations, you killed it on the board! Do big things

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:23 pm

HELL FUCKING YES! Totally deserving of that briefcase, you fucked everyone up on the promo pages, as you should have been. Congrats to you, Alyssa. WIN THE FUCKING TITLE!

Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:23 pm

ALYSSA WITH THE WIN OF THE CENTURY!!!

CONGRATS YOUNG QUEEN! YOU DESERVE IT!

Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:27 pm

FUCK YES!!!!

CONGRATS! Very well deserved win!

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 10:18 pm

I'm so happy for your win! Your success is much deserved, and you are easily one of my top favorites here! I'll continue cheering you on!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 11:37 pm

Thank you so much everyone! I hadn't felt this nervous for a match in a while which is a testament to just how competitive and great the field was, really enjoyed going nuts with everyone involved and as always, I thank the writers for producing a banger match, couldn't have done it without y'all. Here's to whatever may be next. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 1:03 am

We got an awesome Odyssey winner. This is the best timeline.

Back to top Go down
Dulce Torres

Dulce Torres

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 1:09 am

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! Tumblr_mxgp1jtWOi1qltuf1o8_250

Congratulations, Alyssa!

I've had a blast going up against you as of late. I completely adore the character and to see her get this achievement is well-deserved. You're one of my favorites characters in this fed and I can't wait to see her capture the Women's title. We stan legends and legends only!!!!

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 2:38 am

Wow! Not sure what I can add that hasn't been said already. Fighting you with Gwen has been amazing from day one. You are so smooth on the promo page. You deserve this so much! Congrats!!

Back to top Go down
Savannah Sunshine.

Savannah Sunshine.

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 2:54 am

CONGRATULATIONS! I have absolutely enjoyed seeing your work and this is a well deserved win. Big congrats to the better half of Gracefield. <3

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 4:04 am

Congratulations Alyssa (H).

Back to top Go down
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 5:29 am

We love, we stan! Congratulations, Alyssa! Can't wait to see you holding Women's World Title!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 6:25 am

I'm redoing this when I am a little less tired than before. I struggle to find the words to describe just how much you deserved this win. Your promos are consistently the best reads on the page, you're killing it in every storyline you're in and now you've got a golden ticket to be the best in the game. You had so much competition in this match, I know for a fact Council were struggling to pick a definitive winner and I am excited to see how you carry it.

I will continue to simp and be there to simp when you pull the trigger with that case!

Savannah Sunshine. wrote:
Big congrats to the better half of Gracefield. <3

See me on Google Hangouts.

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 9:27 am

Congrats Alyssa, well deserved win!

Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 2:24 pm

First Odyssey winner, congratulations Alyssa!

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 6:16 pm

This is definitely something that was well deserved.  I have been the biggest fucking Alyssa fan since literally your first promo, you can ask Aria lmao  I'm so excited to see you with the briefcase and can't fucking wait to see you capture the big gold.  Fucking legend shit.

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 9:06 pm

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! New_pr16

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 9:27 pm

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! Alyssa10

Well, safe to say there is zero competition for what Shock of the Night goes to. Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 2462740526

On a real note, to say you were going to be World Champion was never in question, your work has always warranted it. I doubt anyone saw coming this outcome, but it can only lead to some amazing feuds and defenses (thankfully I got that Kingdom move to keep the household civil.) Enjoy your moment, love. You deserve it.

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 9:51 pm

Congratulations Alyssa, have an awesome run

Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 9:53 pm

CONGRATS!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 10:00 pm

congrats!!! proud that you were the one to End My Shit.

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 10:55 pm

Congrats! It was only a matter of time. I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster it must have been!

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 11:14 pm

Been excited about this for a loooooooooong, long time now.  Long may she reign!!!  Congrats Alyssa!

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 11:34 pm

Moment of the Year/Season/Decade--fucking whatever. Give it to Alyssa right now.

Winning a World Championship was just a matter of time and now, you've finally done it, and doing it with the OHC nonetheless. You deserve all of this shit. Congrats Alyssa!

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 12:06 am

There's nobody who deserves this more than you sweets. Congrats!

(Big thanks to Leah!)Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 1

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 12:27 am

I can't think of anyone better to carry the torch. Congrats, my dear!

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 5:08 am

I can't think of a single person better to represent the face of OWA than you! Working with you has always been one of my favorite highlights, and now I'm excited to see where this next leg of your journey takes you! Long may you reign!!!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 9:44 am

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 200.gif?cid=87c4e7fa40mlk25y8q917nrow9tfogfgsfs84dsc96unzswh&rid=200

Okay, wow, yeah I still don't really have the words to describe how I'm feeling and what this moment means to me but thank you all SO much, from those who came up with this sick idea to those who continue to support what I put out, I'm super grateful. You all rock. I absolutely cannot wait to sink my teeth into this reign and see what I'm capable of, this is the kick up the ass I need to make 2022 my best year yet. 

VaeVictisBD, Aria Jaxon and Michael Bishop have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 4:18 pm

Congratulations Alyssa xD

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 4:58 pm

Congratulations Alyssa. You've put in the work and definitely deserve it. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 8:03 pm

Always enjoy reading your promos. Top tier quality each and every time. A title you more than deserve and I can’t wait to see how your reign plays out! Cheers

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 11:40 pm

IT'S TIME TO PULL UP THE IMAGE AGAIN!

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! New_pr16

YESSSSSS-FUCKING-SIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

THE IRA GOON SQUAD IS ROLLING OUT OF FINAL DESTINATION IN STYLE! CONGRATS ALYSSA ON BEING THE TWO TIME (first ever) OMEGA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728  Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 3219267728
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 11:55 pm

I appreciate you revealing the weakness to all the supernatural powers and beings in OWA:

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! 200.gif?cid=87c4e7faejc8ss2cw38z8mm2c8u3drhqn366j1rgg1cii9jx&rid=200

(And congratulations on your win; you were exceptionally good on the Promo Page)
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 12:34 am

I cant add much to what people already say here but damn, every time I look you have changed the game again. One of the most dangerous people on the promo page. and a funny and kind person in chat. You deserve all coming your way!
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 1:36 am

Way to go, now go out there and get that win tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next