Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!

Go down 
+26
DT The Ruler
Elijah Hampton
Matsuda
Darkane
Mark Michaels
Jeff X
Jonetta Stone
Devi Krysis
Arata Asakura
Savannah Sunshine.
Eon Blue
Dulce Torres
Daisy Thrash
The Banshee
Noah Reigner
VaeVictisBD
TTtheT
Big_Baker_Brand
Alyssa Grace
KEKOA
Mav.
Nobi
Michael Bishop
Aria Jaxon
Zumi
Diantha Rosso
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 1:46 am

Congrats Alyssa xD
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 11:16 am

LETS GOOOOOO!!!

You're a fucking STAR. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 12:44 pm

Alyssa!!!!! I knew you could do it! Congrats on getting that belt back!! I’ve wanted to face you since I joined Odyssey and I’m glad it got to be in this absolute clusterfuck of a match this week! You, Cloud, Carlos and Hana pushed me and tortured me all week and I had a blast. You are such an amazing writer and I love Alyssa as a character and the arc she had this season. You earned this moment and I am exited that I get to finally get my one on one with you in the finals.

May the best Filthy Grace hoe win.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 4:17 pm

ALYSSA MOTHERFUCKIN' GRACE 

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 3219267728 Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 3219267728 Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 3219267728

You absolutely killed it this week, even with ALL the adversity you were up against. And earned your place as not only the first (goated) 2x OHC in OWA, but one half of the biggest main events so far. You absolutely pushed yourself this past deadline and showed everyone who you are one of not just Odyssey's, but OWA's main stays. 

Now, strap on that Kill Bill jacket you got one more match to go Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 3075383602
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 6:42 pm

Congrats, my love! You've been a star from the moment you got here. This is another well-deserved accolade to add to the list. Now, go forth and steal Aaron's cats. I believe in you.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 7:37 pm

2X 2X 2X!

Way to go, Alyssa! Now get ready for Anxiety Round 2!
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 8:13 pm

I'm so happy for you Alyssa! Ever since I came here over two years, you've always been one of my absolute favorite writers, and you're also a wonderful person as well, which just adds to how much you mean to everyone here. I give a ton of credit to you for helping my own development early on with The Banshee character, as your interactions with me helped to build up my own confidence. You're a superstar, both in and out of the ring! I look forward to seeing what's next for you, because you're going further and further upwards!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 9:32 pm

I'm a little late, but still...even if the match with Filth didn't go your way, wanted to congratulate you on becoming a 2x Omega Heavyweight Champion and absolutely fucking SLAYING it not just this FD cycle but since the moment you arrived here.  You've been a fucking STUD since day one and are one of the best damn promos in this whole fed.  Still a champion in all of our eyes cause you're a fucking legend.  Don't be down, cause Alyssa Grace's story is just beginning.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2022, 1:47 am

Everyone pretty much summed it up already. But you're easily one of my favorite promoers I have ever seen since my time in efeds. Finding a way to one up yourself each time -- which I don't know how its possible, but you do. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2022, 2:16 pm

Kudos galore for being a promo beast and a half. Always coming with that heat.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2022, 11:01 am

Well, this is mad awkward seeing as you're not champ anymore but you still won a match that I had the privilege of writing for you and there is zero doubt in my mind that you'll win Odyssey's top prize one day. Hell, I'd say this season if I had to put money on it. You are a beast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!   Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa Grace Appreciation Station!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2