Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vernon Tressler

Vernon Tressler

Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread    Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2018, 12:53 am

Favourite match:

Favourite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread    Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2018, 1:06 am

Favourite match: Adams v Monolith. Biased, but anything that I could say about this match would be superfluous.  It was brilliant

Favourite moment: Scotty arising from the brink of death and conjuring up a way to win

Most shocking result/moment:  Adams beating Monolith

Who had the best/worst night:  Best: Aria, Azumi Worst: Adams *won, but at what cost?*

Who stole the show:  Azumi

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread    Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2018, 10:58 am

Favourite match: Scotty vs. Monolith, I was touched by everyone's reaction to it as I worked really hard in piecing it all together. So happy it all worked exactly how I wanted it to. Monolith is seriously going places.

Favourite moment: Come on, Mine and Kenny's entrance, no contest.

Most shocking result/moment: Azumi winning in such dominant fashion. A real line in the sand moment, she's gonna have a belt in no time at this rate.

Who had the best/worst night: Best: Aria, easily. She retained a world title in the main event after already having a title match the night before. She was the MVP of the entire weekend.

Worst: Scott Oasis, man was his pride knocked.

Who stole the show: Monolith for almost killing Scotty Adams and cementing himself as the real deal. Can't wait to see where he goes from here.

Overall rating/general comments: 9.5/10, there were maybe a few too many screwy finishes, but when you're blending American style with strong style, that's to be expected. The match quality was still overall next level and the show had a smart pacing to it. The highly athletic, Japanese-style matches were broken up by the more narrative-based American ones and it made for a show that had diverse contests and something for everyone. And when you had cross promotional matches, the blend of those two styles was seamless. Especially in the main event. Bravo to everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread    Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 11:35 pm

Favourite match: Biased answer, the main event. Unbiased answer, Scotty/Monolith or Miltiades/Andre.

Favourite moment: Wolvesden and Oasis' entrances. We love casual racism. Also, Azumi's boss-level win.

Most shocking result/moment: Jaydayne bringing his ass out there after the main event. Let me have my moment!

Who had the best/worst night: Best night, myself or Wolvesden. Worst night, Diantha or Oasis.

Who stole the show: Drake, Azumi, Monolith, and I.

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10. I guess it's to be expected that business picks up on night two. I felt like this is when the more hard-hitting, violent matches took place (myself vs. Drake, Wolvesden vs. Sugar Girls, Monolith vs. Scotty, Oasis manhandling Jaydayne for most of their match) and night two just overall felt heavier in tone, which I dug.
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread    Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2018, 12:40 am

Favourite match:
Is my bias allowed to select Scotty Adams vs. Monolith?  Back and forth, clash of styles, wonky ending with huge implications, a kayfabe injury...great match writing, great promo-ing (if I say so myself) and set the tone for a night filled with relentless action.  Would have been excellent to watch (I'd watch Alex Shelley vs. Killian Dain if it was booked like this) and was excellent to be a part of.
Favourite moment:
I thoroughly enjoyed that Wolvesden entrance.
Most shocking result/moment: 
Probably all of the belts being retained like they were.  This is a rare occasion in the e-fed world, where real life affects us more because this doesn't pay us.  But people got the belts for a reason, and it showed.
Who had the best/worst night: 
Adams had the worst night, by far.  No one wants to go to the hospital, and even with a victory, his convictions weren't held by the monster he faced, nor were they enough to eradicate Caspian yet.
Who stole the show: 
Aria pulling double duty makes that defense terrific, no lie.
Overall rating/general comments:
The writing felt perfect for the event.  I read through both nights relatively quickly and it was fun; something that some events in other feds back in the day severely lacked.  I rate this 9/10.  Lots of story building, great performances in kayfabe AND from the promos and writers of the show itself, and it makes me think both organizations are heading towards some great heights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread    Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Budokai Tenkaichi Night 2 Reaction Thread
Page 1 of 1