Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin
OWA

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 Empty
PostOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
https://owaonline.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) :: Comments

kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)
Post May 24th 2019, 10:11 am by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

I see you only have one side, too.

On your back.

Oh but you got close, right?! Maybe THIS time, the DeMoN wOlF will actually do something!!

Dumbass. Give me something to work with, otherwise, this is completely fuckin pointless and the next two weeks are useless.
kennydrake
Post May 24th 2019, 10:05 am by kennydrake
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

You have wasted enough of our time. 

You don’t deserve to be here. 

I’m going to send you packing. 

That’s all. Say whatever you want. It’ll be bullshit rhetoric from a dumb little try hard. You tried everything you could think of to get me to budge, and you finally have it, and you show how much of a fuckin chickenshit waste of space you are.

Useless. 

Don’t show up. There’s no difference between that and when you do.

Sometimes I let the darkness seep into the light.  For you Kenny I will exactly do that.

You see you have seen only one side....the other side is something that your deepest fear wouldn't be able to fathom.  

I will show up and you will see the difference....
@kenny_drake

Headass

Shut the fuck up and go do some research.

Fuckin child. Seriously, why the fuck are you here?
The Udy
Post May 24th 2019, 3:18 am by The Udy
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

That’s all. Say whatever you want. It’ll be bullshit rhetoric from a dumb little try hard. You tried everything you could think of to get me to budge, and you finally have it, and you show how much of a fuckin chickenshit waste of space you are.

Useless. 

Sometimes I let the darkness seep into the light.  For you Kenny I will exactly do that.

You see you have seen only one side....the other side is something that your deepest fear wouldn't be able to fathom.  

I will show up and you will see the difference....
Jonetta Stone
Post May 24th 2019, 12:52 am by Jonetta Stone
April Song wrote:
Jonetta Stone wrote:
April Song wrote:
Jonetta Stone wrote:
@DHJonetta

I saw posts about these on social media and it almost brought me to tears! How could so many protest such great displays of empowerment and home decor? Must the rabble ruin everything? Also, aren't these the new OWA logo? As a newbie trying to show her love for her new home, I wonder where I can purchase a couch like this or should I do some DIY? Hmm~~.

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 D6DQ-zuXsAEcB_z
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 Main-qimg-240dfdd0a4e4b3483c3e39bb40c7f801

@KillerBeeSong1

And this confirms what I knew all along that you are a bit of a dickhead.

@DHJonetta

"what I knew all along" Excuse me, do I know you? And that word you used...scandalous. Never you mind mam, I looked had you looked up for me. I guess the air force truly has lost its luster, can't even expect grade school level decorum and manners. I'm no American, and only was a Canadian cadet in my teens, but sometimes others have to give the young girls a good example. Here's a commission a superior American force asked me to fulfill awhile back to inspire new recruits. #WomanUp #PinUp #IAmJonettaStone #ProperIntroductions

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 0IOhjsd
@killerbeesong1

I don't know you but I know the compamy you keep...so i pretty much figured you were a jackass. And if you think the Navy is superior to the good ole air force in anything but football and sitting on their stupid ships, you are even more grating than i thought .

@DHJonetta

The company I keep? Ms. Song, really? Do you mean my besties, The Dollhouse who made me a champion as soon as I got here? My sponsors, the J-Dynasty, who gave me the best training and funding one could dream of? Or maybe my fellow hunters who get the life fibers for the stomachs and shoulders of a population who don't have either enough of those to take out the prey themselves for this civilization? Either way, hun, the company I keep are far above the class of any friend you'll find in the rest of the locker room or....AA meetings.
Emmanuelle
Post May 23rd 2019, 9:34 pm by Emmanuelle
Jonetta Stone wrote:
April Song wrote:
Jonetta Stone wrote:
@DHJonetta

I saw posts about these on social media and it almost brought me to tears! How could so many protest such great displays of empowerment and home decor? Must the rabble ruin everything? Also, aren't these the new OWA logo? As a newbie trying to show her love for her new home, I wonder where I can purchase a couch like this or should I do some DIY? Hmm~~.

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 Main-qimg-240dfdd0a4e4b3483c3e39bb40c7f801

@KillerBeeSong1

@DHJonetta

"what I knew all along" Excuse me, do I know you? And that word you used...scandalous. Never you mind mam, I looked had you looked up for me. I guess the air force truly has lost its luster, can't even expect grade school level decorum and manners. I'm no American, and only was a Canadian cadet in my teens, but sometimes others have to give the young girls a good example. Here's a commission a superior American force asked me to fulfill awhile back to inspire new recruits. #WomanUp #PinUp #IAmJonettaStone #ProperIntroductions

@killerbeesong1

I don't know you but I know the compamy you keep...so i pretty much figured you were a jackass. And if you think the Navy is superior to the good ole air force in anything but football and sitting on their stupid ships, you are even more grating than i thought .
Jonetta Stone
Post May 23rd 2019, 8:25 pm by Jonetta Stone
April Song wrote:
Jonetta Stone wrote:
@DHJonetta

@KillerBeeSong1

@DHJonetta

kennydrake
Post May 23rd 2019, 4:45 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

Useless. 

kennydrake
Post May 23rd 2019, 7:17 am by kennydrake
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

See...I think this is funny. When there is legit NO CHANCE of us fighting, you will not shut the fuck up or get my name off your tongue. Like, you focused more on ME than your actual opponent, so really? You lost TWICE.

Now that we actually HAVE a match...you’re NOWHERE to be seen! UDY?! UDY?!?
@theUdy

@theUdy

@theUdy

You had better be working on a fuckin MASTERPIECE. 

Shitty little kid.
Your demolition will be my masterpiece!
@kenny_drake

God
DAMMIT.

I waited for THAT?!

FUCK you, you time wasting piece of shit! “YoUr dEmoLiTioN wIlL bE mY mAStErPiEcE!~” Fuckin’ spoutin the same fuckin bullshit every god damn time. I thought this was gonna be some epic shit talk leading to a showdown, but No. ONCE AGAIN, Udy disappoints. 

Fuckin waste of time. Waste of fuckin time. 

Say Kenny Boy, dipshit. It’s up next.

“Your dEmoLiTioN will be my masterpiece.” Fuckin cookie cutter.
The Udy
Post May 23rd 2019, 5:56 am by The Udy
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

See...I think this is funny. When there is legit NO CHANCE of us fighting, you will not shut the fuck up or get my name off your tongue. Like, you focused more on ME than your actual opponent, so really? You lost TWICE.

@theUdy

@theUdy

@theUdy

Shitty little kid.
Your demolition will be my masterpiece!
kennydrake
Post May 22nd 2019, 8:51 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

@theUdy

@theUdy

Shitty little kid.
ScottyAdams
Post May 22nd 2019, 5:41 pm by ScottyAdams
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

I see you lurkin, cmon, shoot your shot.

You only say three things, did you get confused in your rotation of insults?

I think we’re at “Kenny Boy” and “fuck”
@ScottyAdamsOWA

If I didn't have a trip to Perth scheduled for next Saturday, I'd fly over and watch this bout take place. Good to see you still doing your thing though.
ScottyAdams
Post May 22nd 2019, 5:39 pm by ScottyAdams
The Udy wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdamsOWA

Don't worry about me. I'm just checkin' in on things whilst spending time with Bianca and our soon-to-be baby girl Lucina (due in October) whilst keeping up with the OWA. I've seen the new kid on the block - the UDY I believe he calls himself? Yaps like a chihuahua if I'm being totally honest.

Hope the fort is being held down tho.

Hope you are back soon from exile so that... 

I can send you packing with a finality for good... Fatality!
@ScottyAdamsOWA

Haha, that's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard. Send *me* packing for good? Nah, sorry. You couldn't do that - but keep yipping though. Lemme give you some advice: Do *not* take Kenny lightly, at all. If you do, all I will say is that you will be looking up at the lights. Or you can keep with the teenage angst charade if you wish.
kennydrake
Post May 22nd 2019, 3:48 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

Wait, actually....

“Kenny Boy”, “fuck”, aaaaaaaand a rhyme. You haven’t rhymed in awhile. 

I’m sorry, I threw off your rhythm. Cuntinue.
kennydrake
Post May 22nd 2019, 3:19 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

I see you lurkin, cmon, shoot your shot.

You only say three things, did you get confused in your rotation of insults?

I think we’re at “Kenny Boy” and “fuck”
kennydrake
Post May 22nd 2019, 3:11 pm by kennydrake
The Udy wrote:
Nate Cage wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Awwwww, I get the littlest super monster @theUdy

@theUdy
@theUdy
@theUdy (I have the balls to actually @ you)

Hi. My name is Kenny Drake.

Your new name is either Nate Cage or Peaches.

Either way works for me, Peaches.

Kenny bro next week your ass will be whooped... Don't count Theo Queen's fluke win as your chance..
@kenny_drake

HE

BEAT

YOU

CLEAN!

Everyone has! The fuck dimension are you living in?!
@UncagedWrestling

Try not to break your knuckles on the cunt's face, I wanna break them myself.
Don't worry,  I will only break his spirit.  And you can have him the way you want....
@kenny_drake

Oh my God, this is too fun!

1. He was talking to me. YOU’RE the cunt in question. I hate Cage, but we both agree you’re a douche.
2. YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU’RE ONLY GONNA “BREAK MY SPIRIT” which you won’t. Even YOU don’t think you can win this!

God dammit, this is hilarious. Say fuck again!
kennydrake
Post May 22nd 2019, 3:07 pm by kennydrake
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy
@theUdy

Kenny bro next week your ass will be whooped... Don't count Theo Queen's fluke win as your chance..
@kenny_drake

HE

BEAT

YOU

CLEAN!

I am the fucking dimension man.  I am the fucking universe. I am the fucking reality Kenny.  You see with some battles might be lost.. 

But I will win the war....
@kenny_drake

Whatever you say, Dutch military

TWO THINGS! 1. Save your good lines for your recorded promos, yeah. Don’t blow your load here..., and 2. Whenever you say Fuck, I picture you looking around and whispering it, like you don’t want your mom to hear. 

Don’t worry, son, she knows the word.

I make her scream it nightly.
The Udy
Post May 22nd 2019, 2:36 pm by The Udy
Nate Cage wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy
@theUdy

@kenny_drake

HE

BEAT

YOU

CLEAN!

@UncagedWrestling

Don't worry,  I will only break his spirit.  And you can have him the way you want....
The Udy
Post May 22nd 2019, 2:35 pm by The Udy
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy
@theUdy

@kenny_drake

HE

BEAT

YOU

CLEAN!

I am the fucking dimension man.  I am the fucking universe. I am the fucking reality Kenny.  You see with some battles might be lost.. 

But I will win the war....
Bobby Wheeler
Post May 22nd 2019, 2:16 pm by Bobby Wheeler
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy
@theUdy

@kenny_drake

HE

BEAT

YOU

CLEAN!

@UncagedWrestling

kennydrake
Post May 22nd 2019, 2:14 pm by kennydrake
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy
@theUdy

@kenny_drake

HE

BEAT

YOU

CLEAN!

The Udy
Post May 22nd 2019, 2:10 pm by The Udy
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdamsOWA

Don't worry about me. I'm just checkin' in on things whilst spending time with Bianca and our soon-to-be baby girl Lucina (due in October) whilst keeping up with the OWA. I've seen the new kid on the block - the UDY I believe he calls himself? Yaps like a chihuahua if I'm being totally honest.

Hope you are back soon from exile so that... 

I can send you packing with a finality for good... Fatality!
The Udy
Post May 22nd 2019, 2:09 pm by The Udy
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy
@theUdy

Emmanuelle
Post May 22nd 2019, 11:06 am by Emmanuelle
Jonetta Stone wrote:
@DHJonetta

@KillerBeeSong1

kennydrake
Post May 22nd 2019, 10:31 am by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

I’m mildly offended this is taking so long...
ScottyAdams
Post May 21st 2019, 8:16 pm by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdamsOWA

kennydrake
Post May 21st 2019, 7:58 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

@theUdy
@theUdy

DampshawIIIఒ
Post May 21st 2019, 4:59 pm by DampshawIIIఒ
@DampshawIII

I am electric
I am on fire
I am every one and every zero
I am cancer
I am flying
I am a rainbow unfurling across the sky
I am floating
I am omni
I am Saturn's rings and Jupiter's storms
I am the weather
I am the sun's heat
I am the night sky

I am time
Centillion
Time is sick
Critical density
Contraction
Singularity
Everything and nothing
Life and death
DampshawIIIఒ
Post May 11th 2019, 2:29 pm by DampshawIIIఒ
@DampshawIII

ఇక్కడ గొర్రెలు మాత్రమే ఉన్నాయి, కేవలం గొర్రెలు మాత్రమే ఉన్నాయి
Jonetta Stone
Post May 11th 2019, 12:39 pm by Jonetta Stone
@DHJonetta

kennydrake
Post May 10th 2019, 1:16 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

Nikis taking my phone to quote “protect the business”

She’s a good girl

There. One down
kennydrake
Post May 10th 2019, 9:43 am by kennydrake
CM Nas wrote:
@BWANasir

Jesus Christ Almighty, when are all of you wolves just gonna go extinct. This is far beyond absurd and obnoxious...
@kenny_drake

JEsUs ChRiSt AlMiGhTy 

Then what the fuck is the point of the feed
kennydrake
Post May 10th 2019, 9:34 am by kennydrake
CM Nas wrote:
@BWANasir

Jesus Christ Almighty, when are all of you wolves just gonna go extinct. This is far beyond absurd and obnoxious...
@kenny_drake

Do something about it then
Nas
Post May 10th 2019, 8:01 am by Nas
@BWANasir

Amaranth & Schizm
Post May 9th 2019, 11:36 pm by Amaranth & Schizm
kennydrake wrote:
Zeal wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Zeal wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Niki says I have to be serious now and said the Kayfabe word #shoot 

But seriously...that’s twice now...by who?!?! ...whatever. 
As my pa used to say, “Don’t shoot unless you intend to kill.”

In other news, I think OWA is in need of #TheZealousOne
@kenny_drake 

Ugh.

Yeah.. Sure.

Might as well keep the doors open... Just wait here, Udy will probably challenge you soon and write a sonnet or whatever...

Ok, serious again. I can’t take any of you seriously, is the thing...

Ok, done. Gonna jeopardize the whole fuckin thing

I mean, I’ll beat down some Twilight schmuck if I have to. It’s no big thang. I’ve killed The Grim Reaper or whoever like 5 times in my life already, so no biggie. I’m just sayin’ from my perch here in Troy, you could use a bit ‘o new blood.
@kenny_drake

Go git him
@ZealousOne

Are you payin’ the bills now?

I mean, if you are, you’ll have a wolf pelt in your arms within a week or two ...
kennydrake
Post May 9th 2019, 11:30 pm by kennydrake
Zeal wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Zeal wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake 

Ugh.

Yeah.. Sure.

Might as well keep the doors open... Just wait here, Udy will probably challenge you soon and write a sonnet or whatever...

I mean, I’ll beat down some Twilight schmuck if I have to. It’s no big thang. I’ve killed The Grim Reaper or whoever like 5 times in my life already, so no biggie. I’m just sayin’ from my perch here in Troy, you could use a bit ‘o new blood.
@kenny_drake

Go git him
Amaranth & Schizm
Post May 9th 2019, 11:20 pm by Amaranth & Schizm
kennydrake wrote:
Zeal wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake 

Ugh.

Yeah.. Sure.

kennydrake
Post May 9th 2019, 10:58 pm by kennydrake
Zeal wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake 

Ugh.

Yeah.. Sure.

Amaranth & Schizm
Post May 9th 2019, 10:32 pm by Amaranth & Schizm
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

kennydrake
Post May 9th 2019, 2:28 am by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

But seriously...that’s twice now...by who?!?! ...whatever. #seriouskenny
kennydrake
Post May 9th 2019, 2:18 am by kennydrake
@kenny_drake 

Like...should I feel honored? 

I don’t. 

am I just easily searchable?

APPARENTLY...IM NOT...whatever...this is why I grow weed now...
kennydrake
Post May 9th 2019, 2:15 am by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

What 
The
Fuvk
Is with 
The random 
Fucking
Challenges?!

The fuck?

Next person with my name in their mouth gets my dick in it. Ya hear? BUHROGUN!
The Udy
Post May 9th 2019, 1:24 am by The Udy
April Song wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
HApril Song wrote:
So do any normal humans use this service or is it just a neverending dickmeasuring contest.
@kenny_drake

Dick measuring. Why? What’re you packin’?
Easy, fella. I'm not one of those futanari from The Udy's porn stash.

April Song.  That's not how a lady talks but I digress.  In time we will talk. Till then all the very best.
MavericksINC
Post May 8th 2019, 12:17 pm by MavericksINC
@IronChefElbow: I'm going to hit up Dinosaur Coffee here in LA, anyone want to join me?

@IronChefElbow:  
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 Tumblr_or213lhkBm1u5yx7xo2_400
Emmanuelle
Post May 8th 2019, 11:35 am by Emmanuelle
kennydrake wrote:
HApril Song wrote:
So do any normal humans use this service or is it just a neverending dickmeasuring contest.
@kenny_drake

Easy, fella. I'm not one of those futanari from The Udy's porn stash.
kennydrake
Post May 8th 2019, 10:02 am by kennydrake
HApril Song wrote:
@kenny_drake

Emmanuelle
Post May 8th 2019, 9:51 am by Emmanuelle
The Udy
Post May 8th 2019, 3:48 am by The Udy
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Kenny Drake: 

Udy: OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 De4a8e10

Awwwww, little guy. Big scawy Woof!

Kenny boy! You may laugh all you want to hide the stench of silent fear spreading inside you like a plague....
But I can sense the false machismo you are trying to emanate....
The millions of my pack tells me, speaks to me and I sense what they sense around you...FEAR!
Let go of the fear man..
Face me one on one and I will rid your all pain and misery...
I will rip off the pretentious mask you wear of Omega Wolf and I will show you the reality which will truly set you free..

And ya bring Nikki with you. .... Let her see up close what a real alpha is....
@kenny_drake

I get a real “Phil Spector” vibe from you. 

You’re cute. I’ll give you that. You don’t give up. 

You probably should...

A last ditch effort as the machismo fades slowly..
Asking and praying that the predator gives up the hunt...
Knowing very well that playing cool is a folly,
And you will still bear "The Demon Wolf's" brunt!

And ya...I still look forward to meet Nikki and before her very eyes will I finish off her mistress named Kenny Drake!
@kenny_drake

Ok. A few things...

1. Did you fuckin rhyme? Did you just rhyme to me? 
2. You forgot to call me Kenny Boy. That’s your big thing, right?
3. “Demon Wolf” is the most basic, standard issue, little kid bullshit I’ve ever heard. And I call myself the Wolf. So think about that.
4. Please do me a favor and subscribe to the OWA network (ask your mom if she can help you with the computer) and tell me what your favorite Kenny Drake Match is. I’ve had a few bangers.
5. No, I will not bring my wife so you can try and rape her. Stop asking, pervert.
5a. On that topic, do you really think my wife of 13 years is going to leave me because of a loss? I don’t know, maybe your mom ditched your dad Cos his dick was small and now you think that’s how marriage works, but that’s not how MY marriage works. Win/lose/draw, she’s by my side.
5b. I imagine you have the same relationship with your teddy bear. 

Peace out, fuckface. Can’t wait for the LP to drop.

What is Rhyme? There's no rhyme or no reason to the reality of you facade!
Your fake machismo is cute like a pup called Wolf...
I will bang your head in...
You sound like a teen-age suffering from angst of delusion...and you insult like an idiot..
Teddy Bear?????? 
Haha...
what if the teddy has claws???

Peace is a fiction...
Drop you will...
When and if you have the balls to face me!
@kenny_drake

Aaaaaaaaaand you lost it.

Last thing, get over RD3 first, then come to me.

“I will bang your head in” amazing. A-fuckin-mazing.

RD3 is just a blip in the vast ocean.
You Kenny is even smaller ...
But I tend to start with the lowliest before I move on....
Lets make it official "Kenny Boy".. (Now drool over it!)
Let's face one on one!
The Wolf vs The Demon Wolf!
Let the Real Alpha show you the WAY!

Or.....

Or are you afraid???
@kenny_drake

This is just getting sad now. 

No, I will not go to prom with you. 

No, you cannot molest my wife. 

No, I will not beat you bloody so you can finish your wank sesh later.

Win something. Beat Theo King this week, and then...THEN...you are allowed to talk to daddy.

Until then, fuck off so I can fuck your mom in peace.

You are still afraid?
Still fearing your doom???
kennydrake
Post May 7th 2019, 11:19 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 6 409257787 tranquilo, Kenny! No mas muerte...AQUI! AQUI!

no mas muerte. New shirt.
kennydrake
Post May 7th 2019, 5:07 pm by kennydrake
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Kenny Drake: 

Kenny boy! You may laugh all you want to hide the stench of silent fear spreading inside you like a plague....
The millions of my pack tells me, speaks to me and I sense what they sense around you...FEAR!
Let go of the fear man..
I will rip off the pretentious mask you wear of Omega Wolf and I will show you the reality which will truly set you free..

@kenny_drake

You probably should...

And ya...I still look forward to meet Nikki and before her very eyes will I finish off her mistress named Kenny Drake!
@kenny_drake

Ok. A few things...

3. “Demon Wolf” is the most basic, standard issue, little kid bullshit I’ve ever heard. And I call myself the Wolf. So think about that.
4. Please do me a favor and subscribe to the OWA network (ask your mom if she can help you with the computer) and tell me what your favorite Kenny Drake Match is. I’ve had a few bangers.
5. No, I will not bring my wife so you can try and rape her. Stop asking, pervert.
5a. On that topic, do you really think my wife of 13 years is going to leave me because of a loss? I don’t know, maybe your mom ditched your dad Cos his dick was small and now you think that’s how marriage works, but that’s not how MY marriage works. Win/lose/draw, she’s by my side.

You sound like a teen-age suffering from angst of delusion...and you insult like an idiot..
Teddy Bear?????? 
Haha...

Peace is a fiction...
Drop you will...
@kenny_drake

Let's face one on one!

Or.....

Or are you afraid???
@kenny_drake

This is just getting sad now. 

No, I will not go to prom with you. 

No, you cannot molest my wife. 

No, I will not beat you bloody so you can finish your wank sesh later.

Win something. Beat Theo King this week, and then...THEN...you are allowed to talk to daddy.

Until then, fuck off so I can fuck your mom in peace.
The Udy
Post May 7th 2019, 3:56 pm by The Udy
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Kenny Drake: 

Let go of the fear man..

@kenny_drake

You probably should...

@kenny_drake

Ok. A few things...

Teddy Bear?????? 
Haha...

Peace is a fiction...
Drop you will...
@kenny_drake

Let's face one on one!

Or.....

Or are you afraid???

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next