Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Sun 21 Apr - 3:47

» OWA Promos
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle Sat 20 Apr - 2:50

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Tue 9 Apr - 12:24

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD Mon 8 Apr - 3:11

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon Sat 6 Apr - 21:23

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon Sat 6 Apr - 21:07

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Sat 6 Apr - 16:55

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Sat 6 Apr - 16:54

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Sat 6 Apr - 11:31

» No Business Like Hoe Business
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy Fri 5 Apr - 14:58

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint Sun 31 Mar - 22:29

» Bobby Wheeler
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD Sun 31 Mar - 12:40

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Fri 29 Mar - 22:26

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Sun 24 Mar - 2:52

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin
OWA

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 Empty
PostOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
https://owaonline.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) :: Comments

kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)
Post Mon 30 Jul - 17:01 by kennydrake
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@kenny_drake

...are you just, like, full blown stupid or is it an act?

Nobody is THAT dumb and blind, right? 

#WolvesdenVsHelenKellerSquad

@SeoulManKoji 

Someone who lives on some hillbilly cousin fucker ranch and doesn't shut the fuck up about their authority complex as well as actually thinking they're cool really doesn't fly. You know what does fly? Heart and Seoul. 

#HeartandSeoulvsPuppyPatrol
@kenny_drake

Literally everything you said was something a try hard would say. Like you just got permission from your mom to cuss. 

You know what no one gives a fuck about?

You and your bruh.

Please. Do another cool hashtag. Ya bitch.
Nas
Post Mon 30 Jul - 16:12 by Nas
@BWANasir

In order to achieve something great, something of equally great worth must be sacrificed...even if that is your own child.
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 690abd5fd6c68f2cf70c6f2c203b0f54--wwe-pictures-wwe-stuff
Koji Soo-Don
Post Mon 30 Jul - 15:01 by Koji Soo-Don
kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@kenny_drake

@SeoulManKoji 

Someone who lives on some hillbilly cousin fucker ranch and doesn't shut the fuck up about their authority complex as well as actually thinking they're cool really doesn't fly. You know what does fly? Heart and Seoul. 

#HeartandSeoulvsPuppyPatrol
Koji Soo-Don
Post Mon 30 Jul - 14:59 by Koji Soo-Don
TBroomey wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@UncagedWrestling

Don't you have an ocean to overfish and a planet to destroy?

@SeoulManKoji 

Don't you have a partner to go ass kiss? I don't know, maybe if you didn't look like a sycophantic yes man for this whole time you'd seem more of a threat to anybody ever. Nobody actually thinks you're tough, people just think Kenny is tough. Get your head out of your and Kenny's ass simultaneously. 

#PuppyHouse
kennydrake
Post Mon 30 Jul - 12:08 by kennydrake
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@kenny_drake

Bobby Wheeler
Post Mon 30 Jul - 8:50 by Bobby Wheeler
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@UncagedWrestling

Don't you have an ocean to overfish and a planet to destroy?
Koji Soo-Don
Post Mon 30 Jul - 8:47 by Koji Soo-Don
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
Bobby Wheeler
Post Mon 30 Jul - 8:30 by Bobby Wheeler
@UncagedWrestling

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
VaeVictisBD
Post Mon 30 Jul - 1:26 by VaeVictisBD
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 NAmOQHy
@CATCHWakefield
I'll remain on the top of the world until someone can find a way to knock me down and keep me down.
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 DieutTM
kennydrake
Post Sun 29 Jul - 11:14 by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Who is your number one student? 

I’m going to retire them, too.
@TheReaper

That's the spirit!!! Settle it in the ring, not on the internet!!

#StopCyberBullyingToday
@kenny_drake

I’m...God dammit, I just can’t stay mad at you.
Michael Bishop
Post Sun 29 Jul - 1:34 by Michael Bishop
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@TheReaper

That's the spirit!!! Settle it in the ring, not on the internet!!

#StopCyberBullyingToday
kennydrake
Post Sun 29 Jul - 0:20 by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Who asked you, Gimp?

You all can be “mean.” We’ll be winners. 

Enjoy retirement, footnote.
@TheReaper

Now, Now, Kenneth, you're being "Mean" just like the footnotes you're trying to beat, that's not helping anybody.
@kenny_drake

Michael Bishop
Post Sat 28 Jul - 23:59 by Michael Bishop
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Who asked you, Gimp?

@TheReaper

Now, Now, Kenneth, you're being "Mean" just like the footnotes you're trying to beat, that's not helping anybody.
kennydrake
Post Sat 28 Jul - 23:38 by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncgaedWrestling

Fight Club are all bark and no bite, a ragtag group of mercenaries who think punching their problems is the same as solving them. Last week, they came at us with lead pipes. I'd like to see them try again when we're actually ready for it. You want a real war? You want something that will truly test us? Face us with no fucking rules whatsover.

#NODQ #BoilingPoint

@TheReaper

Wolvesden: Attacking people before, during, and after bouts whenever they please. 

Also Wolvesden: DoNT Be MeAn GuYs
@kenny_drake

Who asked you, Gimp?

kennydrake
Post Sat 28 Jul - 23:36 by kennydrake
Scott Oasis wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncgaedWrestling

Fight Club are all bark and no bite, a ragtag group of mercenaries who think punching their problems is the same as solving them. Last week, they came at us with lead pipes. I'd like to see them try again when we're actually ready for it. You want a real war? You want something that will truly test us? Face us with no fucking rules whatsover.

#NODQ #BoilingPoint
@RealScottOasis
We figured you'd be fine with a blindside considering that's how you guys like to get ahead. Carlos and I have been waiting on this match for weeks, just dying to get our hands on you guys. You want to go to war? You want us to throw out the rule book? Fuck it then. I'm sure Vernon can get it figured out, after all this is the last time we'll be able to fight before you or Kenny get shipped off. Let's do this.
@kenny_drake

You have no idea, but you just guaranteed us a victory. 

May the Devil help you, cos God said you’re on your own.
Michael Bishop
Post Sat 28 Jul - 23:35 by Michael Bishop
TBroomey wrote:
@UncgaedWrestling

#NODQ #BoilingPoint

@TheReaper

Wolvesden: Attacking people before, during, and after bouts whenever they please. 

Also Wolvesden: DoNT Be MeAn GuYs
Scott Oasis
Post Sat 28 Jul - 22:55 by Scott Oasis
TBroomey wrote:
@UncgaedWrestling

#NODQ #BoilingPoint
@RealScottOasis
We figured you'd be fine with a blindside considering that's how you guys like to get ahead. Carlos and I have been waiting on this match for weeks, just dying to get our hands on you guys. You want to go to war? You want us to throw out the rule book? Fuck it then. I'm sure Vernon can get it figured out, after all this is the last time we'll be able to fight before you or Kenny get shipped off. Let's do this.
Bobby Wheeler
Post Sat 28 Jul - 22:28 by Bobby Wheeler
@UncgaedWrestling

#NODQ #BoilingPoint
Jax Wylde
Post Fri 27 Jul - 10:23 by Jax Wylde
@Wylde_Stallion

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 7a2e4a4d67aa2b1e403075a53f9fde3a
I may be sitting on the sidelines for #BoilingPoint, but it's only a matter of time before I put down the popcorn and start some trouble.  Enjoy the peace while it lasts.  #SomethingWyldeThisWayComes
kennydrake
Post Tue 24 Jul - 14:10 by kennydrake
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

First, my men were banned from ringside in Japan. Now, Vernon Tressler has made a feeble attempt to remove either myself or Kenny from our Kingdom. If you don't think there is a conspiracy against the most dominant collective of humanity in OWA history, then you're delusional.

#WakeUp
@kenny_drake

Pathetic actions by a pathetic man. 

All he’s done, though, is guarantee one less person on his side. Wolvesden is staying right where we are.
Bobby Wheeler
Post Tue 24 Jul - 11:28 by Bobby Wheeler
@UncagedWrestling

First, my men were banned from ringside in Japan. Now, Vernon Tressler has made a feeble attempt to remove either myself or Kenny from our Kingdom. If you don't think there is a conspiracy against the most dominant collective of humanity in OWA history, then you're delusional.

#WakeUp
Jeff X
Post Sun 22 Jul - 23:06 by Jeff X
Jeff X @JeffX

Contract signed.  OWA here I come.  Let's do this.  #Kingdom #NextChapter #Ready

photo ortoncontract_zps1qnuszej.jpg
Tarah Moore
Post Sat 21 Jul - 23:29 by Tarah Moore
@AlphaNovaX
Finally: Kids asleep... but I'm out of coffee aka long night ahead. 
#SOS #TrainingForGold #RestIsForTheWeak #NoCoffee #LeaderOfThePack
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 EH5uYLx
VaeVictisBD
Post Fri 20 Jul - 15:27 by VaeVictisBD
@CATCHWakefield
Back in stores.
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 AbmpDGa
kennydrake
Post Mon 16 Jul - 22:18 by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 29d81210
#BackHome
kennydrake
Post Sat 14 Jul - 3:12 by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper
@kenny_drake

You look horrible.
@TheReaper

Well that's rude. Never insulted you for your looks, 

How dare you Kenneth!!
@kenny_drake

I shockingly miss you.

Disgusting feeling.
Michael Bishop
Post Sat 14 Jul - 2:39 by Michael Bishop
kennydrake wrote:
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper
@kenny_drake

You look horrible.
@TheReaper

Well that's rude. Never insulted you for your looks, 

How dare you Kenneth!!
kennydrake
Post Fri 13 Jul - 23:44 by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 Popcorn-gif-10
@kenny_drake

You look horrible.
Michael Bishop
Post Fri 13 Jul - 23:01 by Michael Bishop
@TheReaper

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 Popcorn-gif-10
ScottyAdams
Post Thu 12 Jul - 22:26 by ScottyAdams
TBroomey wrote:
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

Watch this week, *very* closely; learn just *what* you are supposed to do to people who wish to stake their claim for what you hold. Maybe then, you will realise just *why* I am the domineering; dominant champion of OWA and the *true* number  one champion of the Kingdom brand. Because you've allowed yourself to rest on your laurels; allowed the fact you're world champion to be a settling point - hence why you failed against Isaac. This week, Kai's story ends before it even got the chance to begin. All at my hands

@LegitDangerous 

Take a lesson from the real most dominating champion in OWA and keep your eyes on the prize, the man in front of you is much more important as of now than Wakefield. 

Or you can get your head knocked off by an opponent you decided to not focus on, no skin off my sack. 

#MostDominating #HereItIs
@CATCHWakefield
How about instead of criticizing my worth as a champion behind A) the screen of a phone and B) the safety of another brand, how about you get in the ring with me and show me that I am not worth the gold I hold? If that's an unreasonable task, feel free to hand your respective general managers your titles and save the company some face by not having them falsely calling you both champions.
@ScottyAdams

Oh, should the time come when Vernon decides it is fit for you to be fed to the flames, I shall be happy to enact your terminus. Don't you worry about that - after all, I am not one to make statements without intending on cashing them in. Just know, when I do - you were foretold of what shall come forth.

@CATCHWakefield
Well, until it's time to test your little hypothetisis, you better focus on defending on your belt before you tilt your head up to mine.
@UncagedWrestling

When did the Commonwealth become such pussies? Fight with your fists, not your social media accounts.

Am I the only champion in this company with any fucking balls left?
@ScottyAdams

I'm just forewarning of what shall arise, should the day ever come - if you wish for your terminus to come forth, you know *exactly* where to find me. I'll be happy to enact the demise.
kennydrake
Post Thu 12 Jul - 14:41 by kennydrake
TBroomey wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

Watch this week, *very* closely; learn just *what* you are supposed to do to people who wish to stake their claim for what you hold. Maybe then, you will realise just *why* I am the domineering; dominant champion of OWA and the *true* number  one champion of the Kingdom brand. Because you've allowed yourself to rest on your laurels; allowed the fact you're world champion to be a settling point - hence why you failed against Isaac. This week, Kai's story ends before it even got the chance to begin. All at my hands

@LegitDangerous 

Take a lesson from the real most dominating champion in OWA and keep your eyes on the prize, the man in front of you is much more important as of now than Wakefield. 

Or you can get your head knocked off by an opponent you decided to not focus on, no skin off my sack. 

@CATCHWakefield
How about instead of criticizing my worth as a champion behind A) the screen of a phone and B) the safety of another brand, how about you get in the ring with me and show me that I am not worth the gold I hold? If that's an unreasonable task, feel free to hand your respective general managers your titles and save the company some face by not having them falsely calling you both champions.
@ScottyAdams

Oh, should the time come when Vernon decides it is fit for you to be fed to the flames, I shall be happy to enact your terminus. Don't you worry about that - after all, I am not one to make statements without intending on cashing them in. Just know, when I do - you were foretold of what shall come forth.

@CATCHWakefield
Well, until it's time to test your little hypothetisis, you better focus on defending on your belt before you tilt your head up to mine.
@UncagedWrestling

When did the Commonwealth become such pussies? Fight with your fists, not your social media accounts.

@kenny_drake

RT
Bobby Wheeler
Post Thu 12 Jul - 14:27 by Bobby Wheeler
ScottyAdams wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield
@ScottyAdams

@CATCHWakefield
@UncagedWrestling

VaeVictisBD
Post Thu 12 Jul - 10:13 by VaeVictisBD
ScottyAdams wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield
@ScottyAdams

@CATCHWakefield
ScottyAdams
Post Thu 12 Jul - 9:58 by ScottyAdams
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield
@ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams
Post Thu 12 Jul - 9:56 by ScottyAdams
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@ScottyAdams

So, you're the spokesman for Kai now? If you think I'm not focused on him, you're simply deluded. Though, he is just like the rest of them who claim to like pain. To desire the feeling of torture to fuel them in the ring - yet they cannot comprehend the first act that it entails. They fail to realise that claiming you wish for the torture to come forth, doesn't work when you are merely a marionette in the game of chess. A prisoner within the chains of your own soul. I invite him to try and prove me wrong. To *try* and be the causation; the catalyst, but just like the rest - he shall learn that the hands of fate shall suffocate every last essence he holds within him.
Gareth Cason
Post Thu 12 Jul - 9:40 by Gareth Cason
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield

@LegitDangerous 

I did not imply that you do not deserve your gold, I just implied that you shouldn't be what he's focusing on because you're not his opponent, but uh... Insecure much? You seem to have jumped the gun on that one, Wakefield. By the way, if you've been paying attention (seems you haven't because you assumed my statement towards Scotty was an insult) I'm pretty much the most dominant person on my entire brand, stay woke, Wakefield. 

#StayWoke
VaeVictisBD
Post Thu 12 Jul - 9:06 by VaeVictisBD
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield
Gareth Cason
Post Thu 12 Jul - 9:01 by Gareth Cason
TBroomey wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Scott Oasis and Carlos Rosso?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshaha

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

What's funny? I figure you'd be a bit more serious about two men who've got more credibility in one segment than your entire stable has had in the three years it's spent simply "existing".
@UncagedWrestling

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sounds of your three straight PPV losses.
@LegitDangerous

I'm glad they sell popcorn in concessions.

#Entertainment
@UncagedWrestling

Make sure you take your gum shield out first, you dumb cunt.

@LegitDangerous 

But what if I don't want to? What if I just like the faint taste of fake butter when I'm in the ring? YOU DON'T CONTROL MY LIFE. I might get an overpriced beer too, if they have Guinness... 

#GODSAVETHEQUEEN
Gareth Cason
Post Thu 12 Jul - 8:57 by Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

ScottyAdams
Post Thu 12 Jul - 8:32 by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

kennydrake
Post Tue 10 Jul - 12:34 by kennydrake
TBroomey wrote:
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper

I've gotten out of worse. 
Shattered knee socket, damaged cartilage, leg brace for the next calendar year. 

I will return. 

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 3CA7FF3B00000578-4171112-image-a-16_1485769340332 
@UncagedWrestling

Sorry mate, I think my newest recruit didn't realise I was talking about our takeaway chicken when I said "I'll take a leg."
@kenny_drake

Hm?

OH! Ha! I forgot about that. Good times. 

Never got that chicken...
Bobby Wheeler
Post Tue 10 Jul - 12:32 by Bobby Wheeler
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper

I will return. 

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 3CA7FF3B00000578-4171112-image-a-16_1485769340332 
@UncagedWrestling

Sorry mate, I think my newest recruit didn't realise I was talking about our takeaway chicken when I said "I'll take a leg."
Bobby Wheeler
Post Tue 10 Jul - 12:30 by Bobby Wheeler
Gareth Cason wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

What's funny? I figure you'd be a bit more serious about two men who've got more credibility in one segment than your entire stable has had in the three years it's spent simply "existing".
@UncagedWrestling

@LegitDangerous

#Entertainment
@UncagedWrestling

Make sure you take your gum shield out first, you dumb cunt.
kennydrake
Post Tue 10 Jul - 0:06 by kennydrake
Carlos Rosso wrote:
@CR9

Thoughts on my match with Kenny Drake.....

@kenny_drake

Charmer.
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 14 97-21
Post Tue 10 Jul - 0:03 by "The Golden Voice"
@CR9

Thoughts on my match with Kenny Drake.....

Michael Bishop
Post Mon 9 Jul - 23:51 by Michael Bishop
@TheReaper

I will return. 

kennydrake
Post Mon 9 Jul - 23:44 by kennydrake
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

@kenny_drake

You’re funny.

Dumb. Really, really, really, really, really dumb. 

But funny.
Gareth Cason
Post Mon 9 Jul - 23:39 by Gareth Cason
TBroomey wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

@UncagedWrestling

@LegitDangerous

#Entertainment

Last edited by Gareth Cason on Mon 9 Jul - 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Bobby Wheeler
Post Mon 9 Jul - 22:22 by Bobby Wheeler
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

@UncagedWrestling

Scott Oasis
Post Mon 9 Jul - 22:16 by Scott Oasis
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next