Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Aria Jaxon Today at 9:33 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Welcome to The Dollhouse

Go down 
+2
Zumi
DiVa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DiVa

DiVa

Welcome to The Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Dollhouse   Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2018, 9:57 pm

Welcome to The Dollhouse WMuq_Ap-iqhDeU4XopUllfVGtnS9x_mRyN2Flc4jqPa6uZdNHVIT_dB88UtZ8TzkGw99Qd8ejMUd_VJKe_Bgf7aK9j0ZOn5aH4J_51wfWdQevz2hts054IHF1TzrwRypsZ6i_qkb
Welcome to The Dollhouse WwhnJHOiqX5xDXCZjmYwrrKe_-oaxyZgPkOaf-Q9iIFXQ4w9-6ebLk-7aNWFCUiA-BWBP94gaST4g7ittrNTnL2mritZ7zw4hGEIwqPgPkNwyH8gOi4lW6KR6wEezmUZlAWYJkg_
Team Name: The Dollhouse
Picbases: Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, and Scarlett Bordeaux
Combined Weight: 356 Pounds
Team Disposition: Ruthless Heel
Reason for Teaming:  Despite being the second Womens Champion and the first to have a legitimate reign in OWA, Sweet Roxy Vendetta has been berated and her credibility stained by the entire Odyssey brand that came to fruition after her reign had ended. Roxy was told her style and her personality and look were not welcomed in the new World of Womens Wrestling being led by the new Odyssey brand, so Roxy has since then decided to create her own unique brand of womens wrestling. Recruiting Aphrodite Marie and her childhood friend of Diamond Corleone, Roxy breathed life into her own personal vision of what true Womens Wrestling SHOULD be - with all the glitz and glamour that goes along with it. The Dollhouse aims to blaze a trail of their own, deeming themselves as the only ones capable of leading this Womens Revolution due to their sheer pedigree and looks that goes perfectly with their superior wrestling ability.
Motivations: To shape Womens Wrestling into their own vision as its pampered, privileged, and cheating crusaders.
Tendency to Cheat: Always

Team Members:
Welcome to The Dollhouse 4NuCgQZErpkoaiieL4Pf11IUf01_hEoDUyPvsIlxKh08PDWZQUXa49DizR4WNxs31-18JEVtSHPu_JVgHKcrBr27QejhH1NNNz6RosMemksGKvqzEvFAAyEbdHKREqGMxKTMrTSV
Ring Name: Sweet Roxy
Alias: “Barbie Doll”
Sweet Roxy is a young legend who takes pride in rising up the ranks in the few months of her career and becoming a figure of inspiration as her parents did before her… the best way she knows how. She is self-centered and narcissistic, and she believes that she could make an opponent squirm in pain and backed from intimidation just as easy as one snaps a finger. She is the definition of greatness rooting from within her bones, a champion by blood, a perfect human being that you can’t help but envy.

Welcome to The Dollhouse DMcfRKRzttegYcSV04e8_W3HUGKMn2lO2yFiuc6pgOQ_yKtFwigdrjP5nsA-mhkbZAW5Yxc8P0dn2OVn27bMgBnfMBzJiiCtrOnrtNT1_VATReSldm2MaHe0Z6ydir9ee4UMhfnz
Ring Name: DiVa
Alias: “Baby Doll”
DiVa’s career is young, and yet she knows her way around the wrestling ring even with her eyes blindfolded. The fans love her, young women are inspired by her grace and finesse when she delivers a five-star performance, as well as her overall charisma and presence, but to DiVa, her fans are nothing but leeches and parasites, and she avoids them as much as she could while putting up a front that cares for their well-being. She is a pretender who uses her blinded fans and even friendships as resources to spread the word of her talent, and only few can see that she is the type of doll they cannot touch, let alone play.

Welcome to The Dollhouse CFEG9HBPfhiTlV4uNO6e7W8S54gS7aHSN7SZ-65tXuUuUa85bXroU5COFQu4BR0VFXsyRXtJjqIa_Vpx2QqQ9wdys6IYxBsgh0UCnaPEJSL_GICg-TzIfgnczSeR4HHPYNyqY_gx
Ring Name: Aphrodite Marie
Alias: “Porcelain Doll”
Aphrodite Marie is untouchable. She is gentle and cruel at the same time, and to her, there is no greater power than what the eyes can see. Beauty is what makes this World go round, we rely on the pleasantries and luxury and use it as a measuring stick to determine if we are higher in class and status, and there is no better judge of it than the shiny Aphrodite Marie. But just because she is made of glass doesn’t make her fragile, it just means you would end up hurting no one but yourself once she cuts through your flesh for attempting to strike her. She is calm but dangerous.

Theme Song: 

Entrance Description: Pink lights fill the arena as all three members always make their entrance for matches (and ordinary segments) while wearing doll masks - each unique to their own individual persona. The Dollhouse poses together while removing their masks the lights return to normal.

Common Moves:

German Suplex/European Uppercut Combination

Simultaneous Superkicks to the face and back of the head

DiVa or Roxy catapults the other with their hands, a backbody drop, or a pop-up to hit a highflying maneuver anywhere in the match

Backcracker [Roxy] with the opponent held in place for a Slingshot Senton [DiVa]

Double-team Knife-edge Chops to a cornered opponent

Simultaneous Handspring Elbows to opposide sides of a standing opponent in the center of the ring

Running Turnbuckle Powerbomb into a kick to the back of the head

Drop Toe Hold into a Knee

Simultaneous Hurricanranas to both opponents to send them crashing into each other

Various Highflying Maneuver Combinations

Signature Moves:

Double Lionsaults

Dethrone (Electric Chair/Diving Spear Combination; can be used on the outside of the ring as an Electric Chair/Suicide Dive Combination)

Doll Pull (Simultaneous Arm Twist Ropewalks [Roxy & DiVa] from the corner, stretching out both arms of an opponent as far as possible before hitting simultaneous Elbows or Chops)

Double Knee Facebuster from DiVa, followed by her holding the opponent in place as Roxy hits a Diving Elbow Drop to the back of the opponent’s skull

Belly to Back Superplex/Shiranui Combination

Fakeout (One member tricks the opponent by faking a maneuver to the outside and instead stops herself on the second rope, holding the ropes open for the other member to charge through her legs with a suicide dive before springboarding off the second rope to the outside with a somersault plancha)

Smother (Crippler Crossface [DiVa] combined with a Front Chancery [Roxy])

Overkill (DiVa hits a Powerbomb and keeps the opponent in position while Roxy hits a Swanton Bomb, followed by DiVa turning the opponent over into a modified Boston Crab while Roxy locks in a Fujiwara Armbar)

Simultaneous Hurricanranas to both opponents to send them crashing into each other
Bestie Bomb (Turnbuckle Handstand Handscissors Takedown to an opponent on the top turnbuckle [Roxy/DiVa] and launching the opponent into a Modified Powerbomb [Roxy/DiVa])

Reverse Frankensteiner [Roxy] preceded by a mocking slap, push, or tripping kick to the back of the leg [DiVa]

Finisher Moves:

Heaven’s Strike (Simultaneous Double 450 Splash from the same corner)

Slaytime (Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker [DiVa] followed by a Penalty Kick [Roxy] followed by simultaneous Standing Moonsault Kneedrops)

Dollbreaker (DiVa catches the opponent in position for a Crucifix Driver followed by an immediate Tramp Stamp Superkick from Roxy)

Ultimate Finisher:

Slumber Party (Double-Team Pop-Up Go To Sleep)

Triple Team Finishers:

Welcome to the Dollhouse (Two members hit Double Coast to Coasts while the third member hits a running dropkick to the face of the opponent simultaneously)

Cirque du Doll (All three members climb up to a different turnbuckle of the same corner as Aphrodite hits a Moonsault from the bottom turnbuckle, DiVa hits a Corkscrew Moonsault from the second turnbuckle, and Roxy hits a Double Jump Moonsault from the top turnbuckle one after the other)

Other:

The Dollhouse (Match):

Welcome to The Dollhouse JuD5Ci6JX7I_vwXrzYvguQDVtY9CA1xTnyA6ZJ_mk9ilhxAy_08o_92Fno840aYLHs2LzIof1QyYPge1rMYuyFm1d31_s-mGhqjAKGX6AKmrs0L6_ympbLW4uwJ15pIGNIva9RR5

A match completely unique to The Dollhouse that they will utilize whenever given the opportunity to choose their own stipulation or by other circumstances. It is a Steel Structure colored pink with a dome attached to the top of it that has a small opening at the very top, as well as various weapons that hang from the dome and walls of the structure. The only way to win the match is to climb the structure and escape through the opening at the top.

Last edited by DiVa on February 9th 2019, 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Dollhouse   Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2018, 10:01 pm

THOT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Dollhouse   Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2018, 10:06 pm

Hello, my problem children. That theme is a BOP.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Dollhouse   Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2018, 10:47 pm

More like THOTHouse! HA! Zing!

This looks cool though.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Welcome to The Dollhouse 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Dollhouse   Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2018, 11:28 pm

Welcome to The Dollhouse MaleWearyCaimanlizard-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Dollhouse   Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2018, 8:11 am

Nice (H).
Back to top Go down
DiVa

DiVa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Dollhouse   Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2019, 4:58 am

Update: Rearranged some moves, including adding an UF, a new finisher, moving a finisher to sigs, adding more sig moves, and adding some more common moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Dollhouse   Welcome to The Dollhouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Dollhouse
Page 1 of 1