Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Welcome To The Dollhouse

Go down 
+2
Rob
Welcome to the Dollhouse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Welcome to the Dollhouse

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Welcome To The Dollhouse Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Dollhouse   Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2019, 3:06 pm

Welcome To The Dollhouse KMWgmQciHZmZ_euVSIQE_jJbGUGkF62hY9ufc7M-QS2h3hbw_qsyGCw5BDDc4x-3hThy1MYl6u9ZE1GfoPmmt1ilJDmTDyAxEPghmhqraKZ0179WS-MXsx-eI1B1EfH4Y5zEM8pj
Welcome To The Dollhouse YAs4b_JFDfXQhfgEMGO9BHZyDoRRI2tiPQSTrJitZv8-KhHv740UFsY3D7z8AVTjHt8Fwjo_Mc4EAHS_mDiQnq1507vFvbGjLJSsJBYJkgsJpXyMTHb5JEcuD7fzT8bMvwOJNosm

Team Name: The Dollhouse
Team Members: Sweet Roxy. DiVa. & Jonetta Stone.
Picbases: Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose & Lacey Evans

Combined Weight:
Alignment: Ruthless Heel

Ladies and Gentlemen, iDoll Entertainment:tm: Presents…

THE DOLLHOUSE!

The Dollhouse is a group of talented young women seeking to redefine women’s wrestling and take it to its peak in ways no other woman could. Some stupid gals seek for World Championships… The Dollhouse dreams of it all! They are inspired by their parents and mentors that heavily leaned towards mastering their in-ring performance in order to win Championships in different companies, whether their means was to win with honor, or cheat and steal the victory from right under their opponents’ nose. The Dollhouse consists of natural-born wrestlers, they can deliver their maneuvers while looking amazingly gorgeous in doing so! The Dollhouse are not, and will never be ashamed of their success, their beauty, or the fact that they are better than everyone else! Sure, many others, especially in OWA are filled with jealousy and hatred towards The Dollhouse, but that’s only because they can never reach the same level of greatness and it eats them up inside! But that’s okay! Not everyone can be the same as The Dollhouse in terms of skills and athletic abilities! All they can do is watch The Dollhouse succeed!

Welcome To The Dollhouse L1NmpUNHuoov_Qnzvs4Ba9Zl0VI8vTSlW6Ec5mg7_c78HW60MbcZ1q-gmMNd4Q8rItxPv7BZLch7-37gfD-mQWWP-e4LM9YXh4qbnGa27WNZ577jzq-fJVNwwg5kHBXUojx_mZC4
Welcome To The Dollhouse Wd-bBicu3TON5BwEXRrWvaeJKeUSPraIJmn1Rv5-Z95iEZtNA-MrmW_m-jfLUEinpGvi4eIRGoRUsxZy-cTo9rGWnWs08G9KNtF2ZhTQ3BPbMBhOjl7AGWY2Aw-BOmfTp7z6-boe

The Dollhouse lives a lavish and glamorous lifestyle in their mansion they named The Dollhouse Dreamhouse, or simply The Dreamhouse. Sweet Roxy came up with the design while she was playing The Sims 4, and decided that The Dollhouse should have one built in real life! The Dreamhouse is designed specifically to make the trio’s lives more convenient, relaxing and fun! The three ensure that they will be at their best condition before performing in a show. They meticulously watch each other’s weight, food consumption and overall health. Wrestling is forbidden if even one of them is unprepared or in bad shape, everyone knows that! The Dollhouse has five bedrooms for their current and possibly future members, a trophy room, a gym which includes a sauna, a hot tub and swimming pool area, a home entertainment room, a room with tons of pictures of Layne Kurobane on the walls, a sound-proof recording area to make more of DiVa’s music, an animal slaughter room for Jonetta’s wardrobe, and more! With 25 Employees (Housekeepers, Cook, Security) all there to serve! But not everyone can get in, you need to have a Dollhouse Badge, only for Dollhouse members! I guess if you’re looking to visit you can have a Guest Badge so long as you know the password! And no, it’s not ILoveLayne123!

Welcome To The Dollhouse WrWB2UoXTVc-O0dh-JZMT5_H3C9ueBC4op5VvS5gbB69PjIGd5SW6NBMQawq0mKob-PoFm1OMSJNuHxi6Lj912Z4ZGs4ibxn-i-6SCSzlj9GWeGBDZ_p7HQ16mi1wN6aR05hVyg7

Welcome To The Dollhouse DahaAh32rP5BZBKgjDp8eM5YWKDdDE2mD4pKaTjTIfX8eTOWjuAJWFQlAFpdXAMCBVXzGA_hEWN242mw3o2oS4XJHiTLZvtJ0VsXtRn1vMcJ76QXoQ8Mb1OoXR7GKMEkm027Gkg8Welcome To The Dollhouse ARg9PFcU66FltI6AfgdYNTANMTNz8Oqa1p55J4DfCBWn5HcMxBckVNsxZg06E7BQpcQk4Yfc7w6vidCiV1pGgUM58OzSRhDua09o3ubd8NINTlm6hcGz7Nz46li5HuUwH3-vF1Ik

Welcome To The Dollhouse 90XOUJyafPO9AUJgsrZvrb2CTyxQFAu4kWabkULtFN-KsJFRD15TT6s4EbQTj5kP29pB_Svmf-BHJHGYfks1x0AZwB_G8Ur5Lv0ZW82Sw8r6VSmaLUCQE_3W94bxF3PS8itw8X6a
Team's Theme Music:
“Playtime” by contRoVersy (Normal Matches)

“Slaytime” by contRoVersy (Gimmick Matches)

"Pretty Little Dolls" by DiVa ft. ROB (Alternate/Play Time Wrestling)

Entrance Description:
Pink and white lights flash everywhere in the arena as all three members enter with doll masks over their faces. Sweet Roxy usually in the middle (can switch up to any member that has a singles match) and they all walk down the ramp like a fashion runway and the trio poses before entering the ring. They take one corner of the ring to show off their gear and remove their masks before the lights turn to normal and their music fades.

Welcome To The Dollhouse -XTiRm83mlkuQVc-E59DIpPyP8YqFhDYxf6t6jwVoHk82Z7sEjF6Cf6rPdhjgshhafdDM5fJQjkKK3EY7LUmYByoZnt16ScAu8eAQjJQhRGXBk9T_1s6F80vvU33IxMBa3QF28qi
Reason for Teaming
Trust. The most important thing among comrades. Jonetta Stone, Sweet Roxy and DiVa all trust each other with their lives. One is in trouble? Another one comes to the rescue. One falls? Someone waits to catch ‘em! They are more than capable of working as a unit while mixing the old generation training that they get from their families/mentors with the creative and ambitious approach of the newer generation, as well as the killer instinct of The Dollhouse. In many years of wrestling history, both J-Dynasty and The HiVe have found themselves against each other or working as a team, but you just know damn well that it doesn’t matter if they stand with or against each other, because surely, they will put on a great show!
Tendency to Cheat: Always.

Welcome To The Dollhouse N7zg5qVZz_bRUXXYWOURe-jxnzLxJEyFAigNcoCbeVgmH70IfvC3YLQzYMl_8cH_QbTIKx_BUsIiYk1l6GFJXmeEWxtgCOEausxyifmRjxw5bBsL55inNeMP7VGFopMIKR-7vEgi

TAG TEAM MOVESET

Common Moves:

German Suplex/European Uppercut Combination

Simultaneous Superkicks to the face and back of the head

One member catapults the other with their hands, a backbody drop, or a pop-up to hit a highflying maneuver anywhere in the match

Backcracker with the opponent held in place for a Slingshot Senton

Double-team Knife-edge Chops to a cornered opponent

Simultaneous Handspring Elbows to opposite sides of a standing opponent in the center of the ring

Running Turnbuckle Powerbomb into a kick to the back of the head

Drop Toe Hold into a Knee

Simultaneous Hurricanranas to both opponents to send them crashing into each other

Various Highflying Maneuver Combinations

Signature Moves:

Double Lionsaults

Dethrone (Electric Chair/Diving Spear Combination; can be used on the outside of the ring as an Electric Chair/Suicide Dive Combination)

Doll Pull (Simultaneous Arm Twist Ropewalks from the corner, stretching out both arms of an opponent as far as possible before hitting simultaneous Elbows or Chops)

Double Knee Facebuster from one member, followed by her holding the opponent in place as as the other member hits a Diving Elbow Drop to the back of the opponent’s skull

Belly to Back Superplex/Shiranui Combination

Fakeout (One member tricks the opponent by faking a maneuver to the outside and instead stops herself on the second rope, holding the ropes open for the other member to charge through her legs with a suicide dive before springboarding off the second rope to the outside with a somersault plancha)

Overkill (One member hits a Powerbomb and keeps the opponent in position while the other member hits a Swanton Bomb, followed by the first member turning the opponent over into a modified Boston Crab while the other member locks in a Fujiwara Armbar)

Simultaneous Hurricanranas to both opponents to send them crashing into each other

Bestie Bomb (Turnbuckle Handstand Headscissors Takedown to an opponent on the top turnbuckle and launching the opponent into a Modified Powerbomb)

Reverse Frankensteiner preceded by a mocking slap, push, or tripping kick to the back of the leg from the other member

Double A Spinebuster into a Backcracker

Finishers:

DiVa/Roxy:

Heaven’s Strike (Simultaneous Double 450 Splashes from the same corner)

Dollbreaker (DiVa catches the opponent in position for a Crucifix Driver followed by an immediate Tramp Stamp Superkick from Roxy)

Roxy/Jonetta:

Fairy Tale Maker (Jonetta sets up the opponent in a Gory Special position, followed by and combined with a Diving Corkscrew Stunner from Roxy)

Slaytime (Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker by Jonetta followed by a Penalty Kick by Roxy followed by simultaneous Standing Moonsault Kneedrops)

Jonetta/DiVa:

Teddy Bear Trap (Jonetta traps the opponent in a Crossface Chickenwing with a bodyscissors, followed by DiVa hitting the trapped opponent with a Diving Elbow Drop)

Panzer Kunst (Jonetta picks up the opponent in a Back to Belly Piledriver position, combined with DiVa hooking the opponent’s arms for a Back to Back Double Underhook Piledriver)

TRIPLE TEAM MOVESET

Signature Moves:

[Roxy] Glass Slipper (Jonetta and DiVa each grab an arm of a downed opponent in a Curb Stomp position as Roxy hits a jumping Curb Stomp along with Jonetta and DiVa simultaneously hitting their own Curb Stomps on the same opponent)

[DiVa] Diamond Crown (DiVa picks up an opponent in a Vertical Suplex position as Jonetta holds out a knee underneath and Roxy springboards in to hit an Assisted Spike Brainbuster with DiVa onto the knee of Jonetta)

[Jonetta] Ivory Tower (Jonetta picks up the opponent in an Electric Chair position as Roxy hits a Springboard Missile Dropkick at the same time that DiVa hits a Springboard Diving Spear on the opponent while Jonetta drops them with an Electric Chair Drop)

Jonetta and DiVa hold an opponent in place between them while Roxy climbs onto their shoulders, dives off and hits a frog splash onto the opponent

Ring Around The Rosey (All three members hold hands and go around in a circle; stomping every body part of the downed opponent)

DiVa is catapulted by Roxy and Jonetta into a Somersault Plancha to an opponent on the outside of the ring

Smother (Crippler Crossface combined with a Front Chancery, combined with an Inverted Texas Cloverleaf)

Roxy and DiVa perform a Delayed Double Flapjack on Jonetta, who is dropped into an Aided Diving Splash onto an opponent

Fun House (Jonetta picks up an opponent in a wheelbarrow position for Roxy to hit a Double Knee Facebuster on them as Jonetta holds them in place for Roxy to push them up with her feet and Jonetta to send them into a Modified Wheelbarrow Suplex for DiVa to hit the opponent with a Backcracker)

Finishers:

Welcome to the Dollhouse (DiVa and Roxy hit Double Coast to Coasts while Jonetta hits a running dropkick to the face of the opponent simultaneously)

Cirque du Doll (All three members climb up to a different turnbuckle of the same corner as Jonetta hits a Moonsault from the bottom turnbuckle, DiVa hits a Corkscrew Moonsault from the second turnbuckle, and Roxy hits a Double Jump Moonsault from the top turnbuckle one after the other)

Murder House (Superkick from Roxy to the jaw, Yakuza Kick/Big Boot from Jonetta to the back of the skull, and a Jumping Knee Strike to the side of the skull of an opponent simultaneously)

Ultimate Finisher:

Slumber Party (Double-Team Pop-Up Go To Sleep)
Gumdrop (Triple-Team Border Toss/Throwing Crucifix Powerbomb)

Other:

The Dollhouse (Match):

Welcome To The Dollhouse JuD5Ci6JX7I_vwXrzYvguQDVtY9CA1xTnyA6ZJ_mk9ilhxAy_08o_92Fno840aYLHs2LzIof1QyYPge1rMYuyFm1d31_s-mGhqjAKGX6AKmrs0L6_ympbLW4uwJ15pIGNIva9RR5

A match completely unique to The Dollhouse that they will utilize whenever given the opportunity to choose their own stipulation or by other circumstances. It is a Steel Structure colored pink with a dome attached to the top of it that has a small opening at the very top, as well as various weapons that hang from the dome and walls of the structure. The only way to win the match is to climb the structure and escape through the opening at the top.

Welcome To The Dollhouse -MRS47egNpo_9Byi3FGFAMxRASwHffarjNtQvxsXShNNA--w9Egj8eSdV12UXYPqalrS4VKMLEbqTFGT8vonc470QKaDNNx8yk74Wcgi0jxTVRDKOM-5MLJyJG9_FyQOW26tk7SR
Welcome To The Dollhouse C2eIjf3m2xBXhtnH74VzNodoZntPtA6k1Ta_kTBBz-l4mIw35FKC_Ycb2w3oZD5tlGlJ68WzCtgk1cjjupo4CgLBq7-u10T72_wZDBf1xFhh-5FPoxzhvz2HTbhKX_xWgRfw8WOwWelcome To The Dollhouse G0IIuhuDYhauTIZibAWbbzqvHhD4H26H6dcLmlwmSMw2Pq8R8isYO8EJBARCSYLq5duC9CQg8-ji_3bNzmXjXfmOo24KYvqtXVlUrHHjKqJBJ2y4TNrxiY4u6BeQ_bm3t5OF7LN8

Last edited by Welcome to the Dollhouse on June 15th 2019, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Dollhouse   Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2019, 4:20 pm

WIG
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Dollhouse   Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2019, 4:52 pm

Look at these fucking legends....
Back to top Go down
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Dollhouse   Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2019, 12:40 pm

Oh, what's this? A new look? This is awesome! I want to take this time to thank whoever did all this! It looks truly amazing and I think we can all agree that this is the best sign up/profile of all time!
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Dollhouse   Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2019, 9:43 pm

Truly great work by Roxy for the beautifying our profile, and DiVa for the music!
Back to top Go down
Welcome to the Dollhouse

Welcome to the Dollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Dollhouse   Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2019, 7:11 pm

UPDATE: Added new theme (shoutout to Rob for the awesome theme and vid) and changed The Dollhouse's ultimate triple finisher to a Border Toss called the "Gumdrop".
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Dollhouse   Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2019, 7:17 pm

Welcome To The Dollhouse 3075383602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Dollhouse   Welcome To The Dollhouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Dollhouse
Page 1 of 1