Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!

Go down 
+8
VaeVictisBD
kennydrake
Jeff X
Bull Connors
Tarah Moore
Zumi
Nobi
Aria Jaxon
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! Empty
PostSubject: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2020, 9:37 pm

To a team player who's kept their head down, busted their ass, and become a pillar of Odyssey, congratulations on a well-deserved 2020 Women's Clash win. It'll only get better from here.
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2020, 9:43 pm

Congratulations (H).
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2020, 10:02 pm

Congrats!

This has been a moment I've been waiting for since the start of OWA!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2020, 10:27 pm

CONGRATS CC! YOU ARE KILLING IT! SO FUCKIN' PROUD ;-;
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2020, 10:30 pm

What an absolute fucking beast of a promoer, NOBODY fought harder for this than you did, my man. A well-deserved victory!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 1:26 am

Bro don't nobody on Odyssey work harder than you.  You straight crush it with TWO characters at the same time and have done so for a long time.  It's great to see you finally rewarded for all your efforts.  It feels damn good to be able to say this brotha, but congratulations homie!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 1:30 am

THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE

It has been so rad to see the evolution of this character and now to add this HUGE win...I can’t be more stoked for you! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 9:14 am

Carlos. For real,

The fuck you taking this final stretch of the season?

What the fuck that nursing home putting in your IV? They giving you ham? Because you have been going ham these last months and you’re earning shit left and right and Diantha? You had a rocky start with her, you persevered and now, you got this. And you earned it.

DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 9:43 am

Congratulations! You deserved this and I can't wait to see where it takes you, I'm positive that you'll only get better from here. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 2:17 pm

Carlos can you please stop winning everything? It's getting annoying to see how good you are with all of your characters. Jokes apart, this was a long time coming. Congratulations!

DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 4:19 pm

Ok, I'll reconsider Consuelo asking for you hand in dating.

Jokes aside, congrats. This man really gonna have 3 titles with 3 different characters in 2020.
Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 5:57 pm

Thank everybody for their support. When I first started this character, I went through a losing streak that was part me trying to figure out what to do with her, part bookers handling stuff how they needed to, and part me wanting to work my way up from the bottom of the card. With everything that's gone on with gimmick shifts, face/heel turns and me just trying to find a way to write the character that's fun and entertaining, I'm glad to see it working out. Been one of the most rewarding characters I've ever done in a fed and it's because of my bomb-ass writers on Odyssey and amazing characters on the brand.
Back to top Go down
Dulce Torres

Dulce Torres

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 10:48 pm

Congratulations on your win! You are one of my favorite people to go up against and I'm looking forward to crossing paths with you if that is what's in the cards. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!   DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIANTHA MOREAU APPRECIATION STATION!
Page 1 of 1