Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!

Go down 
+14
Holden Tudics
Nobi
Matsuda
Arata Asakura
Mav.
Zumi
Christopher Sabertooth
Mark Michaels
Eon Blue
Elijah Hampton
KEKOA
The Banshee
Alyssa Grace
NikiKhanKTA
18 posters
AuthorMessage
NikiKhanKTA

NikiKhanKTA

QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! Empty
PostSubject: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 8:01 pm

QUEENS REIGN SUPREME!! Excellent work!! You guys earned these titles, and I can’t wait to see what y’all do with it!!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 8:03 pm

Holy fuck this was quick but nonetheless, congratulations! What an amazing match from amazing teams.
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 8:24 pm

Awesome match everyone! Congrats to Aria and Cloud, you two really deserved it!
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 9:45 pm

CONGRATS ARIA & CLOUD!
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 10:12 pm

Still a little new to the OWA tag team scene but not new to your work, Aria and Cloud. Congrats to the both of you!
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 10:24 pm

Hell of a Match congrats on the win!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:16 pm

Congrats to both of you and LONG LIVE THE QUEENS
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:33 am

The Belt Collectors strike again  QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! 331902765

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:38 am

Welp! Congrats to you two.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:40 am

these belt collecting thots has struck again! congrats to both of you, aria and cloud, very deserving of thee win
Back to top Go down
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 4:49 am

What an outstanding team! Congratulations, long may they reign!
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 4:55 am

Thanks guys  QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! 3480328168

(Big thanks to Leah!)QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! 1
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 7:16 am

Congrats guys (H).
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 9:20 am

Congrats.  You two killed.  Maybe legitimately.  That was a rough match.
Back to top Go down
TTtheT

TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 10:36 am

The belt collectors strike again, but for real, congrats on yet another title, you two!
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 12:52 pm

There's a reason I hard stan both of ya'll, the lead up ya'll did was great and against the then current, and the former tag champs. Ya'll have been on a mean streak as far as I've known yall (like, 3 fuckin years now), and I don't see it slowing. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 9:31 pm

Thank you, friends! The kind words are appreciated. Shout out to Kenny for killing it as GRiME and to Oasis and Nobi for holding it down as The Nice Guys. You didn't make it easy.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 10:42 pm

Not gonna lie...I'm a little disappointed cause I'm such a fucking GRiME mark...but if there's anybody I would want to beat them...IT'S FUCKING ARIA MOTHER FUCKING JAXON!!!  MY GOD DAMN CO-WRITER THAT'S BETTER THAN ANYBODY!!!!  FUCK YEAH, MY GIRL IS A FUCKING BEAST! FUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Congrats to Cloud too.

QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!   QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENS OF WRESTLING APPRECIATION STATION!!
Page 1 of 1