Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask Aria Anything.

Go down 
+13
Zumi
Miles Taylor
HENDRIX
Samantha Shockwave
Nas
Lieta Collins
Persephone Bane
Gareth Cason
CASPIAN
Michael Bishop
Keelan Callihan
Clinton Stone
Aria Jaxon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 6:34 pm

If Savannah beats you, will you stop being an edgequeen and turn face? 

Likewise, if you cripple her, are you gonna drink her mixie blood to become full?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 6:50 pm

Like Mobb Deep said in Shook Ones Part II -- ain't no such thing as halfway crooks. I'm committed to being an asshole. I can't just change bc I lose, although I don't plan on losing anyway. There's no "if" I cripple her, I'm putting her in a wheelchair but I'm not drinking her blood. What you think this is? Blade?
Back to top Go down
Miles Taylor

Miles Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 1:55 am

Just one question: theoretically, not that it ever would since Phantom Troupe is the greatest stable that has e v e r existed, but if it imploded, who would be like its version of the Golden Elite, Firing Squad, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 6:32 pm

Miles Taylor wrote:
Just one question: theoretically, not that it ever would since Phantom Troupe is the greatest stable that has e v e r existed, but if it imploded, who would be like its version of the Golden Elite, Firing Squad, etc.?
PFFFFFFT. I mean, it's not like we're Tres Comas Club or some shit. We'd never split up. But it doesn't hurt to hypothesize, right?

As the faction originals, I can easily picture Saul and Khmaoch pairing off if things went south. Maelstrom I think would definitely tag along with them, probably drawn to their darker sensibilities and more solemn demeanors. I could see you linking up with them, too. 

I don't see Nas and I being split up over too much of anything, so that's a chunk of the other faction right there. Gronk goes where I go, and I feel like Falke would stick with us, too. 

THIS CAUSED ME PHYSICAL PAIN TO HAVE TO HASH OUT, THANKS MILES.  Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 3480328168
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 1:26 am

Aaaaaarrrriiiiaaaaaaaa

My leg is broke, got some tape or somethin' ? 

You gonna beat Heart Break Milf and roobie? 

Why was the first place you went after EAW, Chung Pow Wrestling? 

How's it feel to have your Russian Stud back? No more Milk tiddies and his blonde hair ass. 

Well now I have to ask, did you drink her mixie blood to go from being a mudblood, to a full blown Cac? 

I toned down my racism a tad, I'm sorry, I'm a xenolover now.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 1:56 am

Bishop wrote:
Aaaaaarrrriiiiaaaaaaaa

My leg is broke, got some tape or somethin' ? 

You gonna beat Heart Break Milf and roobie? 

Why was the first place you went after EAW, Chung Pow Wrestling? 

How's it feel to have your Russian Stud back? No more Milk tiddies and his blonde hair ass. 

Well now I have to ask, did you drink her mixie blood to go from being a mudblood, to a full blown Cac? 

I toned down my racism a tad, I'm sorry, I'm a xenolover now.
Rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvv, darling.

I got tape. I uh, think you'd need more than tape to fix it though. A LOT more than tape. But I'm not a doctor, so what do I know?

They're not even going back to their retirement home. They're getting shipped to the closest morgue.

At the risk of stating the obvious, OWA wasn't around just yet. In any case, it felt like a natural move immediately going from [redacted] to SSW. It felt like the right move at that time. And it paid dividends, so I don't have any doubts about my choice. 

It feels pretty great. No shade to Miltiades, but I DID miss Aren quite a bit.

I didn't drink any blood at all. I'm not backing down off that. I'm not a vampire. :///

You toned it down? I never noticed. Look, anything worth doing is worth doing well, so you gotta commit. I know that if you're gonna be a xenophobe, you're gonna be THE xenophobe. No one's gonna be better at it than you. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 2:06 am

Is there any point you think you could turn back Face? Or is Aria forever a heel for you?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:06 pm

The Almighty Empress wrote:
Is there any point you think you could turn back Face? Or is Aria forever a heel for you?
It's for sure a possibility somewhere down the line. I think there was a time nobody ever thought I'd be anything but a face, so I'm not ruling out ever turning back. I'm already in weird lawless tweener-heel territory here in OWA, so that's already something of a change in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:35 pm

How do you feel about the future of the goddess division?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:41 pm

Keelan Callihan wrote:
How do you feel about the future of the goddess division?
The future is bright and I'm excited. The cool thing about working with so many new characters and/or handlers is that there's a lot of wiggle room and freedom, and a lot is open to interpretation. I think as writers, you and I have a lot of cool milestones to work toward and there's so, so, SO much for us to do. Our ceiling is so high.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2018, 11:33 pm

At this point in time, who is your dream Final Destination opponent?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 10:11 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
At this point in time, who is your dream Final Destination opponent?
It's hard to say, buuuuut, in no particular order -- Nas, you, Oasis, Keelan (I can dream), Aren as Miltiades, Kenny, Nate, or Senn.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2019, 11:43 pm

"You goin have to tell me where yo grandmama stay, or-or yo momma stay, or yo daddy stay." - K-Dot

When will the voices in my head stop? 

Immediate thoughts on the Eris base change?

Favorite album of the following years

2015: 

2011: 

2008: 

DO YOU GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY? 

HAVE YOU BEEN DOIN DA EDUCATION? 

Are you even a real journalism? 

What is your favorite thing you've ever said in a promo? (If more than one, give a list) 

Favorite English wrestler? 

What?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 9:41 pm

BUMP, INTERROGATE THE DOUBLE CHAMP.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 10:32 pm

DROP IT- DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN....

So like, I've never done any brand running shit, What't it like. I guess, so how do you and Jeff work out the booking? Is it like a full lay out of the season? What if something like Eris takes a nosedive and plans have to change? 

How would you look back on your 8 years in feds in retrospect? 

Who's winning the trilogy? Stipe or Cormier?

Do you believe Connor's 37th retirement will be permenant? 

Who do you think will topple Khabib if you think he can be stopped? 

Could a Stefan Struve PB work? 

How the fuck did Kingdom go from #BestBrand to the god damn thunderdome? 

Who's most likely the next champ to fall? Do you see anyone marching the green mile to COTC, or even more out there, FD3? 

I've been told hair dye slowly kills your hair so how's yours still so majestic? 

North Coast or South Coast? 

One Legged Jesus vs One Armed Allah? 

I really hope Master Chief Escobar keeps his ginger navy ass on the blue brand. 

So are we gonna jump RD3 for what he did to Jon or....? 

When do you see all this CoRona shit ending so I can finally sit in a McDonalds and watch UFC fights while I chow down on my triple double Quarter Bic Mac like a normal person? 

Favorite Swear Word 

A serial killer has you hostage and says you can only keep your left boob or right boob, which boob stays and which boob goes? 

if you couldn't use Sasha, who could you use? 

How's it feel being 2 more points autistic than Finn and 1 point less autistic than me? On the same note, how's it feel knowing PocahontaZumi is somehow the least Autistic in the fed? 

Favorite Serial Killer? 

Favorite unsolved mystery? 

Alight so, Zodiac vs Ted Bundy vs Jack the Ripper vs The New Orleans Axe Man vs The Bunny Man, who winning that shit? 

Is an OVR of 115 too low for Chet Kensington in OWA 2K30?  I think we need to go higher? 

Questions, comments, or concerns? In general, like in life? 

If you could describe yourself as a car of any kind, what would you be, and why? 

Was this too many questions?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 11:19 pm

Michael Bishop wrote:
DROP IT- DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN....

So like, I've never done any brand running shit, What't it like. I guess, so how do you and Jeff work out the booking? Is it like a full lay out of the season? What if something like Eris takes a nosedive and plans have to change? 

How would you look back on your 8 years in feds in retrospect? 

Who's winning the trilogy? Stipe or Cormier?

Do you believe Connor's 37th retirement will be permenant? 

Who do you think will topple Khabib if you think he can be stopped? 

Could a Stefan Struve PB work? 

How the fuck did Kingdom go from #BestBrand to the god damn thunderdome? 

Who's most likely the next champ to fall? Do you see anyone marching the green mile to COTC, or even more out there, FD3? 

I've been told hair dye slowly kills your hair so how's yours still so majestic? 

North Coast or South Coast? 

One Legged Jesus vs One Armed Allah? 

I really hope Master Chief Escobar keeps his ginger navy ass on the blue brand. 

So are we gonna jump RD3 for what he did to Jon or....? 

When do you see all this CoRona shit ending so I can finally sit in a McDonalds and watch UFC fights while I chow down on my triple double Quarter Bic Mac like a normal person? 

Favorite Swear Word 

A serial killer has you hostage and says you can only keep your left boob or right boob, which boob stays and which boob goes? 

if you couldn't use Sasha, who could you use? 

How's it feel being 2 more points autistic than Finn and 1 point less autistic than me? On the same note, how's it feel knowing PocahontaZumi is somehow the least Autistic in the fed? 

Favorite Serial Killer? 

Favorite unsolved mystery? 

Alight so, Zodiac vs Ted Bundy vs Jack the Ripper vs The New Orleans Axe Man vs The Bunny Man, who winning that shit? 

Is an OVR of 115 too low for Chet Kensington in OWA 2K30?  I think we need to go higher? 

Questions, comments, or concerns? In general, like in life? 

If you could describe yourself as a car of any kind, what would you be, and why? 

Was this too many questions?
JESUS H. CHRIST REV LMFAOOOOOOO.

1.) Running a brand is...challenging, sometimes, but certainly easier with a partner. Luckily I have the kinda roster that makes it feel like a labor of love. Jeff and I always have things in mind that we would like to do, but whether or not they always get seen through is another story. Sometimes people step up, sometimes they slack off, sometimes people gotta take time off. There's always variables to play with. This isn't the case for Jeff, but I can admit that I generally get pretty panicky when it comes to having to change plans (especially at the last minute).

2.) lmfaooooo this shit has been a JOURNEY. I came into it as a seventeen-year-old recent high school graduate who couldn't cope with the rapidly-approaching changes of post-high school "adult" life, so it's weird to think that I'm twenty-five now. I've met so many people and I have so many memories to look back on. Ultimately efedding has been a constant in my life. I look at it as something that hasn't changed when other things in my life have. I've had a lot of stuff happen to me since 2012 -- some good, some bad -- and I always have efedding as a place to serve as both a creative outlet and as a vessel that introduced me to some of my best friends.  

3.) It's hard to choose! My heart says Stipe but my head says Cormier. So...for the purpose of being right, I'll go with DC.

4.) Nah. Conor likes money and attention. All Dana has to do is throw the right opponent and the right amount of money at him and he'll Vince-walk his ass right back into the octagon.

5.) Khabib could legitimately go on to have a Silva/Johnson kind of reign. I honestly don't see anyone who can beat him at this point. And his dad died recently, too? He's punching these men with the fire of a thousand suns. Just let him retire with the belt.

6.) In general? Yes. In OWA? No. We only have room for one lanky boi and it's Finn.

7.) If it's one thing Oasis is gonna write, it's some damn drama and conflict. Also maybe it's the fact that none of us know how to act. We're still the best brand, though!

8.) Probably me! I'm defending a lot and someone could catch my ass sooner or later. But I do see a lot of people presumably having lengthy reigns. Carlos worked hard as hell to win the Women's World Championship as Diantha, so it's gonna be hard for anyone to take it from him. Alyssa is an absolute force of nature on the promo page and she's gonna be a problem for a LONG time. PB as Derelict can go up against and beat almost anyone, so he's in for a long reign, I feel. I'd put money on all of them making to at least Civil War, but I wouldn't be shocked if they went beyond that.

9.) I don't know what my canonical explanation is for Aria, but I know that irl, Sasha has taken to gluing down a wig rather than getting a full weave and dying it, which I know is a lot easier than dying your hair bright colors all the time (which would require bleach). I guess I just like to think Aria is just really lucky lmfao.

10.) I have a soft spot for the south, despite all the shit I talk. A lot of my family lives down there.

11.) One-armed buddha.

12.) OKAY BUT WHY? Tell him to come back to Kingdom. I know he misses it. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

13.) Yeah, I'll shoot RD3 in both his kneecaps and you and Jeff can decide what to do from there.

14.) At the earliest? Maybe the beginning of 2021. People don't know how to act and I feel like that's prolonging all of this. It sucks to say. 

15.) Fuck is my absolute favorite swear word. 

16.) This is...outlandish, what kind of Saw type shit is this? My right boob stays, obviously. I'm partial to the right side of my body. 

17.) Bianca Belair! I love her. Her whole aesthetic is great and I'm such a big fan of hers. On another timeline, that's probably my character's base.

18.) What probably inflated my score a little on that test was probably that I'm a weirdo with a pretty active imagination, but I'm not sweating it too much. I wear my 10 badge with pride, damnit. Azumi's score was a LIE and idc what anyone says about it. Show me the receipts. 

19.) "Favorite" isn't really a word I like to use in relation to stuff like that, since I don't wanna give anyone the false impression that I'm one of those morons who glorifies serial killers and the awful shit that they do. There are a lot of serial killers whose cases I'm fascinated by, mostly bc of how much I hate them and how much they're able to get away with before they're caught. If I had to narrow it down to one, I'd say the Golden State Killer. It's WILD how many people were unaware of who this dude was before Michelle McNamara wrote I'll Be Gone In The Dark. People talk about Bundy, Dahmer, or Gacy, but this dude is one of the worst serial offenders ever. 50 rapes, 12 (?) murders, and 120 home burglaries up and down all of California, and he wasn't caught until 2018. I'll never get over that. 

20.) Unsolved mysteries are my bread and butter, and there are many that frustrate/fascinate me. JonBenet Ramsey, the Delphi murders, Asha Degree, the Dyatlov Pass mystery, and serial murder cases like Zodiac, the West Mesa murders, and the Jeff Davis 8 are some of the ones that come to mind. 

21.) The Bunny Man is/was just a weirdo in a costume standing in the middle of the road at night, so he's getting his ass beat FIRST. Anyone who would've actually locked their doors probably wouldn't have gotten their head crushed by the Axe Man, so man would be defeated by a home security system in 2020. Jack the Ripper is only confirmed to have killed five hookers in dark alleys, so he doesn't scare me. Dude would get his wig split by anyone who actually saw him coming. It's kind of a toss-up between Zodiac and Bundy. I think Bundy was the most prolific serial killer in the country prior to the Green River Killer, so there's something to be said for body count, in addition to the fact that he escaped from jail more than once, was able to kidnap women in broad daylight, AND criss-crossed the country. Zodiac was obviously never caught, but he was also a goober who wrote poorly written letters to the police and threatened to do shit and never went through with it (i.e., bombings, shooting up a schoolbus full of kids, supposedly having thirty-something victims, which has never been proven). As a woman in my twenties, I gotta go with Bundy lmfao. He's literally everything that girls get warned about growing up. Don't trust strangers, don't get into their cars, don't follow them anywhere, all that shit.

22.) Anything over 11 is being generous for Chet.

23.) Why hasn't anyone cleared Trump's top yet? Am I gonna regret taking this promotion? Why is California so expensive to live in? Are we ever getting a COVID vaccine? Why are people still setting off fireworks when it's damn near August? 

24.) I'm cute, reliable, and I mind my business, so probably like...a Honda Civic.

25.) This was just enough questions!
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:17 am

Give us a top 5/10 of people in owa right now

are you excited for the future of odyssey right now with the roster it has in store?

how does it feel being #Aria2Belts?

is goose a simp for you?

since rev never asked you this, what is your opinion on the Irish Republican Army?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:42 am

Gimme my title shot on Atlantis if you about it!

In your own words, what do the different hair colors represent in the story of aria Jaxon and her drive/motivations while having each of them.

When we breaking down boundaries and booking Nas vs Diantha at Game Over? It’s time for a MAN TO BE WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:02 pm

Maverick wrote:
Give us a top 5/10 of people in owa right now

are you excited for the future of odyssey right now with the roster it has in store?

how does it feel being #Aria2Belts?

is goose a simp for you?

since rev never asked you this, what is your opinion on the Irish Republican Army?
1.) Ugh I'm indecisive. I'll come back to this. Mostly bc I'm afraid I'll leave people out and I don't really think the full scope of all the talented people we have here is gonna fit in a list of ten.

2.) Absolutely. We have a good mix of established people (Diantha, Dulce, Azumi, Cloud, April), long-term players on the verge of breaking through (Jonetta, Llorona, Alyssa, Roni), and brand new people with lots of promise in the process of proving themselves as valuable (Liara, Morrighan). It gives Jeff and I a lot to work with in terms of cool storylines and different matches. If anything, we're generally worried that we don't have enough shows to showcase all of the talent that we have lmfao. That's a good dilemma to have but it also sums up why I'm so excited to write Odyssey; we're bursting at the seams with talent and that's what will sustain us as a brand for a long time. 

3.) It's dope to know two feds trust me to do two titles justice at the same time, even if the runs are completely different and mean two different things to me. With the Outlaw Championship, I'm definitely having my John Cena with the United States Championship run at the moment. I'm giving a midcard title some prestige and getting the change to face some dope opponents I might not have gotten the chance to face otherwise. With the Puroresu World Championship, it's a nice feeling to be making history over there in SSW. I'm (so far) the only person to have held the belt twice. It's nice. I don't know how long all of this is gonna last, but I'm enjoying it for the time being!

4.) Yes, but isn't everyone? He's also scared of me, which I don't understand...

5.) All they want is for the English to leave them alone, so I appreciate the goonery. Easily the most thugged out white people to ever exist. 10/10 would party with them and their car bombs.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:17 pm

Nas wrote:
Gimme my title shot on Atlantis if you about it!

In your own words, what do the different hair colors represent in the story of aria Jaxon and her drive/motivations while having each of them.

When we breaking down boundaries and booking Nas vs Diantha at Game Over? It’s time for a MAN TO BE WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPION!
1.) @Oasis let's get it crackin. Come get beat up whenever you're ready.

2.) In a weird way, I do kinda equate the different hair colors with different parts of the character's history, and it wasn't really something I did until the first bout with blue hair that was done in tribute to Brody. When I first started using Sasha as a base, she had red hair, so some of the move names I had at the time (Code Red was one example) kinda just played with that. 

Then when she dyed it pink in the beginning of 2016, I kinda just rolled with the punches since it's my favorite character. In retrospect, I definitely consider the pink hair to be the character's signature. It was the one she had for the longest time (from January 2016 to October 2017, then again from February 2019 to August 2019) and a lot of her biggest moments came during that time. 

The electric blue hair is both something I look back on fondly and also something I don't like to think about. Again, it was only a change that was done because Brody passed away, so it wasn't necessarily something that was done for happy reasons. That whole time period was just something that was really turbulent for a lot of us, but it was also during my character's "god run" so...from a professional standpoint for Aria, it was a great time but a shitty time personally. She wore her motivation on her sleeve, though. It was all for Mavis, and giving up my character's signature was my in character way of paying tribute to her. 

The black hair was obviously the first thing I did when we all left [REDACTED] and it was kinda symbolic along with the heel turn. I was going against convention at that point. I overhauled the character. She was heel for the first time, she was leaving her old company, she was wrestling in Japan...it was just a complete reset and black hair was the most jarring thing I could do image-wise at the time. 

The purple definitely sticks in my head when I think of that 2018-2019 time in OWA for me. I think of that "in between" period that's the cause of a lot of insecurity for me now. The purple did work with the whole Phantom Troupe color scheme, tbf. When I think of purple, I think of the version of Aria that was tryna figure herself out. Is she loyal to OWA or SSW? Is she running with Phantom Troupe or not? Can she only win a world title in SSW or what? Is she a weird fucking tweener? What the hell is her alignment supposed to be? Purple was definitely the time of experimentation.

The blue now to me now feels like security. Not necessarily comfort, bc that would obviously be pink, but my character is very secure in where she is right now. When people thought she had already reached her peak, she found a way to rediscover her limits by holding two belts at the same time. She knows she's good. She knows the stock she's made of. She feels solidified and she's very much come into her own while having this hair color.

3.) Wow isn't beefing with one Rosso enough for you?? NOW YOU WANNA FIGHT CARLOS' SISTER? Also sir I need you to explain to me why you tryna go on your Harvey Wippleman run...
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 11:28 pm

If you weren't' writing Odyssey, and instead competing on it, who would be one person you'd want to do an angle with over all others (can be active or former Odyssey member)?

Would you ever want Antonio Brown back on the Steelers?

Where do you keep all these fucking belts?

What are the benefits of an all in one over a regular copy machine?

What's your dream job?

How much do you miss Vernon Tressler running Kingdom?

Sweet Roxy vs TyAnna Jupiter vs. Azumi Goto vs Natalie Cage vs Dulce Torres vs. Diantha Rosso in an Elimination Chamber...who wins?

Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 12:38 am

Jeff X wrote:
If you weren't' writing Odyssey, and instead competing on it, who would be one person you'd want to do an angle with over all others (can be active or former Odyssey member)?

Would you ever want Antonio Brown back on the Steelers?

Where do you keep all these fucking belts?

What are the benefits of an all in one over a regular copy machine?

What's your dream job?

How much do you miss Vernon Tressler running Kingdom?

Sweet Roxy vs TyAnna Jupiter vs. Azumi Goto vs Natalie Cage vs Dulce Torres vs. Diantha Rosso in an Elimination Chamber...who wins?
1.) It's a toss-up between Dulce, Diantha, or Alyssa. 

2.) LMFAOOOOOO FUCK NO.

3.) In my closet, with my Michael Kors purses and the shattered hopes and dreams of my enemies.

4.) If you're actually gonna use all the functions of an all-in-one? Well...the benefit is that you don't have to be one of the clowns who has to come into my job to fax shit or get it printed lmfao. All-in-ones can sometimes be a tad more expensive upfront, but if all of the functionality is something you need (and you get the full four years out of the printer) then it almost pays for itself. If you're not gonna be doing all that...just get some 89.99 HP Envy model and print shit when you need it. 

5.) When I was a kid, I definitely would've said being a wrestler. Now, definitely something in the medical field. I studied kinesiology at one point, although I don't think I'd actually do that as a career anymore. The goal now is to eventually go back to school for radiology, nursing, or to become a pharmacist. I haven't decided yet.

6.) I don't. Fuck Vern, all my homies hate Vern.

7.) Good question. Diantha is the only one of the group to have won a Chamber, Azumi has the experience advantage in them, Dulce has proven she can take Natalie out of one, and Natalie has shown she can hold her own in one with minimal time to prep. Still, I might have to go with Diantha. Like I said, she's the only one of the bunch to have actually won inside of one. For what it's worth, I do think Roxy would go out first. 
6.)
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 2:53 pm

may i have the deed to your house?

Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 12:21 pm

Stark wrote:
may i have the deed to your house?
You get points for asking nicely, but still no.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 7:30 pm

What shampoo do you use to wash your puma?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2020, 12:21 pm

Michael Bishop wrote:
horse*...but good question my boi.

Aria?
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 4048422412
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2020, 1:54 am

Nas wrote:
Michael Bishop wrote:
horse*...but good question my boi.

Aria?
Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 4048422412
You clearly wanna come up missing.  Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 3170186119
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Aria Anything.    Ask Aria Anything.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Aria Anything.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next