Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Today at 2:31 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Social Feed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

OWA Social Feed - Page 2 Empty
PostOWA Social Feed

Welcome to OWA! This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

OWA Social Feed :: Comments

El Landerson
OWA Cheated The Landerson's
Post March 30th 2023, 9:45 pm by El Landerson
my father could've had won that Thunder bastard match at Civil War until someone named Elijah Hampton has won not one or two but three Championships and i hope you OWA let my legendary father gets his rematch for the OWA Immortal heavyweight Championship at Clash of The Titans
Mark Michaels
@RomaniKing
Post March 26th 2023, 4:41 pm by Mark Michaels
@RomaniKing:

OWA Social Feed - Page 2 19805d10
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 9d9e1b10
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 1455ae10
El Landerson
Dial it up
Post March 25th 2023, 11:58 pm by El Landerson
I'm walking out as the new OWA Immortal Heavyweight Champion rather you all like it or not
Mark Michaels
@RomaniKing
Post March 25th 2023, 9:49 pm by Mark Michaels
@RomaniKing:

I don’t know what the hell is going on around here, but there’s gonna be hell to pay I can promise you that!
JosieGreyEsq
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post March 3rd 2023, 5:08 pm by JosieGreyEsq
@josiegreyesq

I would like to state, for the record, I do not like Lyon. 

Merci.
VaeVictisBD
Post February 13th 2023, 1:52 am by VaeVictisBD
Aalyah Landerson wrote:
Don Hendrix. you mentioned my name in your promo and I want details from you and if you don't have nothing to say then why not put your OWA Icarus Championship on the line against me at OWA Thunders bastard PPV unless you're afraid of the Six one nine

Thunder Bastard isn't a PPV.
And stop calling people out you're not in programs with.
Enter Name Herekyle
Post February 12th 2023, 10:45 pm by Enter Name Herekyle
@defaultkyle

raivo wos robbed 

sorry m late 2 this I jus read it I mean watched it

ne way raivo was rbbd
Krysis
Post February 12th 2023, 6:21 pm by Krysis
@DeviKrysisOWA

Rude, low class bimbo? Really Aaliyah Landerson? After what I said to you, All I said is to prove yourself against me, Eleni Angelos had already did that and I won! And now you do the same.
El Landerson
Thunder bastard
Post February 12th 2023, 5:51 pm by El Landerson
Don Hendrix. you mentioned my name in your promo and I want details from you and if you don't have nothing to say then why not put your OWA Icarus Championship on the line against me at OWA Thunders bastard PPV unless you're afraid of the Six one nine
VaeVictisBD
Post January 30th 2023, 8:30 pm by VaeVictisBD
Aalyah Landerson wrote:
I'm very serious Finnegan Wakefield now if you see that no good snake Diantha Rosso I'll be seeing her real soon right after my match on Odyssey
El Landerson
Post January 30th 2023, 7:47 pm by El Landerson
I'm very serious Finnegan Wakefield now if you see that no good snake Diantha Rosso I'll be seeing her real soon right after my match on Odyssey
VaeVictisBD
Post January 30th 2023, 5:39 pm by VaeVictisBD
Aalyah Landerson wrote:
yes JosieGreyEsq I do work here and what I need for you is to run back there and tell Diantha Rosso. that after her match this week tell her that the Princess of The six one nine will see her at Civil War for her Women's Undisputed World Championship on OWA

El Landerson
Post January 30th 2023, 1:27 pm by El Landerson
yes JosieGreyEsq I do work here and what I need for you is to run back there and tell Diantha Rosso. that after her match this week tell her that the Princess of The six one nine will see her at Civil War for her Women's Undisputed World Championship on OWA
JosieGreyEsq
Post January 25th 2023, 5:55 pm by JosieGreyEsq
Aalyah Landerson wrote:
I just want to Congrats on Diantha Rosso. on becoming the new OWS Women's World Champion at Hardcore Havoc but until then just keep holding onto that World Champion of yours cause sooner or later it won't be yours that often because at OWA Odyssey's next PPV will be Civil War so I'll be seeing you at Civil War Diantha Rosso and I want your Opinion as soon as possible
So…you DO work here, right?
El Landerson
Civil War
Post January 25th 2023, 5:29 pm by El Landerson
I just want to Congrats on Diantha Rosso. on becoming the new OWS Women's World Champion at Hardcore Havoc but until then just keep holding onto that World Champion of yours cause sooner or later it won't be yours that often because at OWA Odyssey's next PPV will be Civil War so I'll be seeing you at Civil War Diantha Rosso and I want your Opinion as soon as possible
Mark Michaels
@MF’NMichaels
Post January 23rd 2023, 1:24 am by Mark Michaels
@MF’NMichaels:

Funny how a lot of the guys walking around with belts calling themselves champions have no idea how to carry themselves as one. They have no honor, no respect, and no spine. Olympus, the OWA fans, and the sport of wrestling itself deserves better than a bunch of gutless cowards who didn’t have the heart to do things the right way holding titles. I know it’s a bit late for resolutions but I’m making mine to become not just another guy with a piece of tin, but to be a warrior, a thoroughbred, and a torchbearer here in OWA. 

#HardcoreHavoc #OWA5
I’m new here and new to Forumotion. I’m still trying to learn it I’m more use to with leagues using discord and Twitter group chats.
El Landerson
Let's make it happen captain
Post December 13th 2022, 10:08 pm by El Landerson
Elijah Hampton you verses me for that OWA Immortal Heavyweight Championship next week's Main event on Olympus unless you're afraid of a little competition
Mark Michaels
Post December 13th 2022, 2:40 pm by Mark Michaels
@MarkMichaels:

After hearing Hendrix babble on. 

OWA Social Feed - Page 2 C5697010
Raivo
Post November 20th 2022, 2:00 am by Raivo
@TheAuthentic

Someone get Hana on the phone, in case she needs someone who can be faithful.

DT The Ruler has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Raivo
Post November 9th 2022, 2:14 am by Raivo
@TheAuthentic

Gonna need to visit Sabertooth soon. Gonna give that funeral a good ole Raivo spin.
Michael Bishop
Post November 5th 2022, 6:46 pm by Michael Bishop
J.D. Damon wrote:
FUCK IT.

Bishop, you may be putting your title on the line in this match, HOWEVER! If I don't win... then I'll willingly leave OWA.
@MikeBishopInc 

Then you better start packing your shit now
KEKOA
Post November 5th 2022, 3:16 pm by KEKOA
FUCK IT.

Bishop, you may be putting your title on the line in this match, HOWEVER! If I don't win... then I'll willingly leave OWA.
DT The Ruler
Post November 4th 2022, 2:58 pm by DT The Ruler
@TheMasterAndRuler

Kyrie Irving is a reason #FORTHEMINORITIES is needed. The Media is out here destroying that man.
JosieGreyEsq
Post October 27th 2022, 5:41 pm by JosieGreyEsq
Aaliyah Landerson wrote:
you made have won against me on Odyssey but it won't happen again cause I was thinking that maybe in two weeks at Odyssey Boiling point Dr. Bathing Hasting teams up with Leona to take on me and Cassie Mastuda in a tag team match in the winner receive a tag team Championship against X and Sabertooth at the next Event on OWA
@josiegreyesq

I’d like in on this too. 

If person A beats person B, then I want a shot at the Undisputed Women’s World Championship 

At the OWA’s BOILING POINT or whenever works best
El Landerson
Post October 25th 2022, 9:55 pm by El Landerson
you made have won against me on Odyssey but it won't happen again cause I was thinking that maybe in two weeks at Odyssey Boiling point Dr. Bathing Hasting teams up with Leona to take on me and Cassie Mastuda in a tag team match in the winner receive a tag team Championship against X and Sabertooth at the next Event on OWA
El Landerson
Post September 29th 2022, 3:44 pm by El Landerson
Rebecca Filth. when I am done with Dr. Bethany Hastings PHD then in two weeks at Odyssey PPV you defend your Undisputed Women's World Championship against me unless you're afraid of defending it with The Princess of The 619

Jeff X has spoken. It’s such good shit!

DT The Ruler
Post August 29th 2022, 11:14 am by DT The Ruler
@TheMasterAndRuler

FUCK YO ANNOUNCER TABLES.
Krysis
Post August 29th 2022, 5:11 am by Krysis
@DeviKrysisOWA

Everything is broken....my nose and my heart is broken.
Mark Michaels
Post July 29th 2022, 10:12 pm by Mark Michaels
@RomaniKing:
two bottles of Grey Goose down and Jacob Senn still doesn’t make a lick of sense.
JosieGreyEsq
Post July 22nd 2022, 7:17 pm by JosieGreyEsq
@JosieGreyEsq

@ArataAsakura @RinAsakura @JackDaito @Whoeverthefuckelse 

FIGHT ME. 

You want me to stop? Make me stop. 

Bleed for me first.
JosieGreyEsq
Post July 22nd 2022, 7:11 pm by JosieGreyEsq
@JosieGreyEsq

@ArataAsakura You are not unreachable. I will cut through e v e r y o n e  you care for until you face me. 

OWA Social Feed - Page 2 200.gif?cid=87c4e7fafvokvphno7bg41izsp8jo347qrpzvfn6qljn8p2o&rid=200

Krysis has spoken. It’s such good shit!

JosieGreyEsq
Post July 22nd 2022, 7:09 pm by JosieGreyEsq
@JosieGreyEsq

Stop ducking me @ScottOasis 

Give Me Rin, Give Me Arata, or Sign Me

Krysis has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Krysis
Post July 20th 2022, 9:28 pm by Krysis
@DeviKrysisOWA

I'm planning on going to Jakarta this Saturday, and Odyssey will find out what my weak smile really means. And also to Llorona, here's a warning to you, you fuck around with my friend NAMI, there'll be consequences and you may not gonna like it and so as Rin Asakura! See ya there!
JosieGreyEsq
Post July 14th 2022, 12:02 pm by JosieGreyEsq
@JosieGreyEsq

@OWASocialFeed give me Rin Asakura
DT The Ruler
Post July 14th 2022, 1:11 am by DT The Ruler
@TheMasterAndRuler

Mr. Alejandro De Leon was extremely formidable and is due respect. Marvelous showing.
JosieGreyEsq
Post July 13th 2022, 11:28 pm by JosieGreyEsq
@JosieGreyEsq

Well hi
El Landerson
Let's Pair up together
Post July 13th 2022, 9:13 pm by El Landerson
Mark Michael's I know that you and I fought for over an year now but I was thinking that why don't you and I pair up as tag team and take out R.I.P and James Diamond. where the winner faces both of James Diamond and RIP for there Icarus Championship and your Prestige Championship.

PS: What do you say Mark Michael's rather team up with me on the next show of Olympus.
Enter Name Herekyle
Post July 2nd 2022, 11:39 am by Enter Name Herekyle
@defaultkyle

im from the city, my weeds from the town, and my training is in the valley

there is surprisingly no village
Enter Name Herekyle
Post July 2nd 2022, 10:15 am by Enter Name Herekyle
@defaultkyle

gm to every1 except jd damon who is a twat

Jeff X has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Enter Name Herekyle
Post July 1st 2022, 8:53 am by Enter Name Herekyle
Enter Name Herekyle wrote:
Jack Daito wrote:
@JackDaito

@MikeBishopInc imagine working tirelessly for years to finally becoming a world champion in OWA just to keel over and die lol
@defaultkyle

pls don’t take this wrong, but who in the fuck r u?
@defaultkyle

ohhhh wait ur the background guy

o ok welcome to the foreground
Enter Name Herekyle
Post July 1st 2022, 8:51 am by Enter Name Herekyle
Jack Daito wrote:
@JackDaito

@MikeBishopInc imagine working tirelessly for years to finally becoming a world champion in OWA just to keel over and die lol
@defaultkyle

pls don’t take this wrong, but who in the fuck r u?
Post July 1st 2022, 5:43 am by Guest
@JackDaito

Post July 1st 2022, 5:42 am by Guest
@JackDaito

@MikeBishopInc before you were just ugly. Now you're ugly and dead. I would hate to be you.
Post July 1st 2022, 5:40 am by Guest
@JackDaito

I pray that @MikeBishopInc has a closed casket so no one has to look at his face
Post July 1st 2022, 5:39 am by Guest
@JackDaito

Side note: I found a pair of Michael Bishop's glasses. They look much better on me.

OWA Social Feed - Page 2 Screen10
Post July 1st 2022, 5:37 am by Guest
Michael Bishop wrote:
Jack Daito wrote:
Michael Bishop wrote:
MYŌJIN wrote:

Blatantly lying about the truth only makes you look more upset.

Aren't you a grown man? With a family? Posting "cope and seethe" like you're on alt-right Twitter with laughing emojis? Depressing.

@MikeBishopInc

Aren't you a grown person? With a family? Who sold the world to a racial supremacist so you could get back the title you lost? 

But sure, "Cope and Seethe" is worse than ya'll shouting shit like "half Breed"  OWA Social Feed - Page 2 1f602  OWA Social Feed - Page 2 1f602  OWA Social Feed - Page 2 1f602 

See you in Chicago.
@JackDaito

At least MYOJIN has plenty of years left to live with their family. The same can't be said for you, Bishop.
@MikeBishopInc 

You have a higher likelyhood of getting shot on the way to the Chicago arena for all the racial shit you've done, than I do at making it to 40.
@JackDaito

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Krysis
Post June 5th 2022, 11:43 pm by Krysis
@DeviKrysisOWA

Felt shame and disappointment...

#OWAFinalDestination4
DT The Ruler
Post June 5th 2022, 12:01 pm by DT The Ruler
@TheMasterAndRuler:

I knew it was in my best interest not to go into Final Destination sober.
Diantha Rosso
Post June 4th 2022, 12:34 am by Diantha Rosso
OWA Social Feed - Page 2 S-l40010

I don't have to explain what's already understood. Whomever becomes Undisputed Champion, understand this: You exist as long as I allow you to.
Post  by Sponsored content

OWA Social Feed

Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next