Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

AMA - Showster edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

AMA - Showster edition Empty
PostSubject: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2021, 4:36 pm

In case anyone had anything they were dying to know about me lol
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2021, 3:28 am

Where do you draw inspiration for your character from?
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2021, 6:04 am

Eon Blue wrote:
Where do you draw inspiration for your character from?

A lot of places really. Usually it starts with a name and a lose gimmick that it gets wrapped around. After that initial concept phase What inspires me about a character is typically the tone and themes. For Solomon Caine I drew inspiration from seeing homeless beggars in every strip mall I would go. Part of me always wanted to help out giving what I could spare, but another part of me would always be afraid of them perhaps being mentally unstable. Couple this with a great line from the movie shutter island where a doctor tells his patient that he wishes he could just leave him in his delusions but he is too great a risk to the other patients and is in fact the most dangerous patient on the grounds. I really wanted to capture that feeling of dread and wanting to pity someone if they weren’t so dangerous. For Mark Michaels initially it was a similar process only the idea was to make someone who had good traits but was such an asshole you felt a little guilty for rooting for him.

There’s a few ideas I have in the back of my mind, maybe one day I’ll Flesh them out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2023, 12:51 am

Figured I’d bump this since DT posted here

DT The Ruler has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2023, 4:25 am

-Who are some of your favorite opponents off of Olympus so far? I saw you've had many contests with for championships as well, and with both the Immortal Championship and Prestige Championship[, the competition is always varied.

-What has been your favorite storyline involving your character so far?

Mark Michaels has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2023, 4:39 am

DT The Ruler wrote:
-Who are some of your favorite opponents off of Olympus so far? I saw you've had many contests with for championships as well, and with both the Immortal Championship and Prestige Championship[, the competition is always varied.

-What has been your favorite storyline involving your character so far?

Favorite opponents so far have been:

Darkane because no matter how many times we match up we always bring a good dynamic to our promos no matter who’s the face or heel.

Eon Blue because that story of friends turned rivals is classic

Brandon Hendrix because the rivals turned friends is just as classic

RIP Because this story we’ve been telling has been one that’s grown over time and gotten so personal, and it’s really one that we both try to live up to whenever we’re matched up

As for stories with Mark I’d have to say I’m still fond of the Awakening because I feel we set the tempo for every other heel stable that’s followed us since. I also liked the build to Thunderbastard with the seventh ward attacking mark and bringing a more serious side to what’s typically a lighter persona.

Matsuda, Remington Ivory Prescott and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2023, 1:24 pm

What would you say your journey with Mark Michaels was like because I remember you going through quite a few transitions.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)AMA - Showster edition 1

Mark Michaels has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2023, 2:41 pm

Matsuda wrote:
What would you say your journey with Mark Michaels was like because I remember you going through quite a few transitions.

If we’re talking about story wise I think it’s a great ark told over multiple years in multiple places. If you read the backstory and follow the character to today what you have is the story of someone who is passionate about wrestling, and chased after his dreams ( backstory). Along the way he started buying into his own hype and by the time he hit the big stage he thought he was god’s gift to wrestling ( Picture Perfect). When he got there he started to realize he was no longer the big fish in the small pond but couldn’t accept that he wasn’t as good as he thought he was, so he begins to think the man is holding him down and he blames the system for his shortcomings ( Lethal Injection). It takes leaving EAW and still struggling to find any success that makes him take a look in the mirror, going back to his roots and becoming a better person along the way that he finally starts to see the wins, championships, and ppv main events he wanted.

Matsuda has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2023, 2:47 pm

I was wondering with Season 6 coming to a start soon, what are your personal character goals? What would you like to see happen if the opportunity comes?
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2023, 3:00 pm

DT The Ruler wrote:
I was wondering with Season 6 coming to a start soon, what are your personal character goals? What would you like to see happen if the opportunity comes?

Winning the Immortal Championship is definitely one. There’s a few people I’d like to work with, who I think we could get some good stories out of. And then if I should win the IHC I hope I’m in a good enough position to make the next guy coming up when he or she is ready for the main event run. Besides that if I could do a one off match cross brand I think that would be fun and unique.

Matsuda and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Showster edition   AMA - Showster edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMA - Showster edition
Page 1 of 1