Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Today at 3:13 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  Empty
PostSubject: "WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle    "WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 1:13 am

“Everyone’s always asking ‘Where is Emmanuelle?’ but nobody asks ‘Who is Emmanuelle?’ If you don’t know, I suggest you get to know.” 

"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  4cf73864360e2d847d4e8977509ccf7265742574

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Emmanuelle 

Picture Base: Giulia

Current Nicknames: “The Platinum Standard”, “The Princess of the Palisades”, “Emmy” (to her friends), “WrestleWorld’s Beautiful Ghost”

Height: 5’4’’

Weight: Officially “unknown”, unofficially 135 pounds

Hometown: Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles California

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Anti-Hero

Gimmick: Emmy is a fashionable, hedonistic, smart-mouthed bitch of a human being with a complete and utter lack of respect for authority and has a list of enemies longer than War and Peace and Great Expectations put together. An athletic dynamo who took to wrestling naturally under Carlos Rosso’s tutelage, she’s flashy, she’s arrogant and often can come off as completely insane with what she’s willing to do to further her agenda. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: NBA YoungBoy - Don’t Rate Me feat. Quavo

Entrance (REQUIRED): As “Don’t Rate Me” by NBA Youngboy ft Quavo begins to blast over the arena’s sound system, Emmanuelle emerges from the back, her rose-tinted sunglasses on as she makes her way down the ramp, platinum strobe lights and silver “Emmy dollars” float from the sky down onto an adoring crowd watching her every move. 

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?- Competing on Olympus now, Emmy has three aims in particular:

1) Making sure that Tres Comas Club and all their allies are completely defeated.

2) Keep WrestleWorld (at least spiritually speaking) alive by capturing the American Dream Championship. 

3) Make the life of Remington Ivory Prescott absolute hell as long as he’s World Champion. 

Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes. While she’ll never claim to be a saint in the ring, Emmy will only take liberties if she has to or someone else does first. 

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: 2020 (WrestleWorld)

Favorite Match Types: Multi Person Cage Matches (She’s won three of them)

Least Favorite Match Types: Submission Matches (Mat wrestling isn’t her thing. April Song she is not)

Favorite Weapon: Her own gold chain wrapped around her fist.

In-Ring Achievements: 

[size=42]2024 Sword and Shield Tournament Champion (w/Hana Nakajima)[/size]

[size=42]Dreamscape Match Winner (WrestleWorld) (2020)[/size]

WrestleWorld Shogun Champion 

Project Honor Warrior Rising Champion

Project Honor Grand Champion

Apex Wrestling Next Level Champion (First Champion) 

2x Seven Stages of Hell Match Winner (2020, 2021) 

2022 Queen’s Cup Winner (Southwest Wrestling Syndicate) 

SWWS World Champion (Current, Undefeated in Singles Competition there. Won the title by using the challenge awarded due to her Queen’s Cup victory to unify the real and interim belts) 

"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  58579f25f28ac60a6e3531556cce12d7e4684521

Common Moves:
1. Running Big Boot

2. Forearm Strike

3. Muay Thai clinch w/knee strikes

4. Shotgun Dropick

5. Shoot Headbutt

6. Flying headscissor takedown

7. Saito Suplex

8. Snap DDT

9. Cross Armbreaker

10. Short Arm Clothesline

11. Small Package

12. European Uppercut (usually a counter to aerial moves) 

13. Chop block

14. Senton

15. Elbow drop from the middle rope (Bret Hart style) 

Signature Moves: 
1. EMS ("Eat More S**T)  (Instead of the usual running knee strikes like the V-Trigger and Diantha Rosso’s Bloody Moon, Emmy casually walks up to a kneeling opponent and smashes them in the face with a knee strike) 

2. Alto Livello (Shooting Star Press) 

3. Platinum Dynamic (Running Double Knee Strike to a cornered opponent, Inherited from her trainer Carlos Rosso) 

4. Malibu Shine (Tornado DDT) 

5. Cross Counter! (Emmy goads her opponent into trying to strike with her and counters their blow with a closed-fist right cross) 

Finishing Moves:
1. Buonasera (Leg-trap Gannosuke Clutch)

"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  Fa70931aa4be591e5037080d24bda2e3aafc40ed

2. Diss Drop (Nobi’s Attitude Adjustment, a tribute/shout out to a fellow former WrestleWorld Champion) 
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  John-cena-attitude-adjustment

3. DiNardo Special (Russian Legsweep transitioned into a Grounded Octopus Stretch) 
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  0VEH1D

UF. Palisades Bomber (Somersault Reverse DDT/Destino)
"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  984695250a5012bdc4e782abe2bb4f653596e8c7

NOTES:
Is of Japanese, Italian and Irish descent. Protege of Carlos Rosso. Designates herself as the “Italian” representative of the World’s Finest. UCLA alumna and water polo letterwoman. Was a bar hostess in her college days before graduating and becoming an accountant. Wrestles for the Imperial Wrestling Federation and Southwest Wrestling Syndicate. Part-time model. Aspiring restaurant operator.

Last edited by Emmanuelle on April 12th 2024, 7:17 pm; edited 5 times in total

Alyssa Grace, Remington Ivory Prescott, DT The Ruler and Tyler Kulina have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: "WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle    "WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 8:50 am

everybody asks where is emmanuelle but nobody asks how is emmanuelle #deep

Emmanuelle and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: "WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle    "WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 1:41 pm

"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  Url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcastromarina

"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  F08ade2ab4481251231d767db4509079275f7d66
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle    "WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"WrestleWorld's Beautiful Ghost"- Emmanuelle
Page 1 of 1