Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton Today at 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Poet Today at 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Nobi Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Nobi Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allesandro Devione

Allesandro Devione

The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. Empty
PostSubject: The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage.   The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 12:13 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Wrestling Name: Atem Octavian Amun-Ra

Picture Base: Broken Matt Hardy

Current Nicknames: The Son Of The Sun , The True Ruler Of Sand , The Last of the Ancients , The Awakened Pharaoh

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 230

Hometown: The Ancient Capital of Memphis, Egypt

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options: A God is always beloved, or as you refer...PURE BABYFACE!!!

Gimmick: Explain your gimmick here. Can be as short or as long as you want. (Note: THIS IS NOT A FULL BIO. This is for describing your character's in-ring and on-screen gimmick.) OH DEAR! You would like to know an origin as old as the shores of the nile. You want to know the alpha, the very beginning of this tale so I will allow you to hear the words of the gods. I am the son of the sun god Ra. I am the offspring of the one who rules all earth, seas, oceans, and springs. I am one of the children of the night and the dead. I came from the Nile to gain the attention of the gods. To show them that I, the true son of Ra have the POTENTIAL to ve as great as he, as great as them all! They will see it, as I have triumphed in all things, I will show them that I can gain their audience in the circled that is squared that I will not succumb to physical abuse in this sport of combat and drama. This will be an AWAKENING of God like ATTRIBUTE!!!

RINGSIDE INFORMATION

Theme Music: For The Glory by All Good Things

MOTIVATIONS

What are your character’s motivations for competing? To prove who the current heir to the Egyptian sands and the Nile truly is!

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: The strength of a God heir is in no need of a system where ones rules are bent to gain the victory

IN-RING INFORMATION

Wrestling Debut [Optional]: A millennia ago.

Favorite Match Types [Optional]: What's your character's favorite match type? A fight in the streets

Favorite Weapon: The Sceptor of ancients.

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)

1. Suplex

2. Diving crossbody

3. Discus Clothesline

4. Drop Toe Hold Into The Ring Ropes

5. A legsweep invented in Russia

6. Swinging neckbreaker

7. Elbow drop from the second rope

8. Running Big Boot

9. Running Forearm Smash

10. Tiger Suplex

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)

1. Caught Unguard (Side effect, and as he catches them he screams "Caught", and then before he slams them he yells "Unguard"

2. A suplex from Germany that goes into the second turnbuckle

3. Fall Of The Forsaken ( moonsault from the top of the turnbuckles to the downed opposition

4. Hammerlock DDT

5. Dragon Suplex floated over into a grounded full nelson submission

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)

1. The Rage of Ra (Twist of Fate)

2. Apeps Vice (Gogaplata)

UF. Rage Of Ra from the top rope
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage.   The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 12:16 am

WONDERFUL!!! DELIGHTFUL!!! EXQUISITE!!!
Back to top Go down

The Information of The Son of The Sun...for part time usage.
Page 1 of 1