Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Derelict Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+19
Diantha Rosso
Zumi
Alyssa Grace
Jonetta Stone
KEKOA
Darkane
Michael Bishop
Eon Blue
Nas
VaeVictisBD
Christopher Sabertooth
Bobby Wheeler
Jake Keeton
Holden Tudics
Nobi
Keelan Callihan
Rob
DampshawIIIఒ
Jeff X
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff X

Jeff X

Derelict Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 7:04 pm

Congrats to The Derelict!  Give him your love!  He might give you pizza!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Derelict Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 7:06 pm

Good job, big man. You deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 7:07 pm

YOU DID THIS! WELL DESERVED! Our pride, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 7:12 pm

Congratulations! Well deserved!
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 7:12 pm

Congratulations Candle xD
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 9:13 pm

Oh wow.

This is how I found out (!?)

Thanks. Can't wait to read the match.

It's been a fun challenge to face Jake Keeton since I've been here. The feud's been a true highlight, only slightly above spending a week burying Massachusetts in promo form. I thank Jake Keeton for challenging me while we amicably took turns raking each other over coals. Can't wait to do it again soon. I thank the writers, and apologize in advance for the horrible neglect the title will go through until I lose it. I'm going to make Tetsuya Naito's IC runs look like Sally Fields winning an Oscar by comparison. I also thank the people who've thanked me, thus causing an endless Ouroboros of ass kissing that I genuinely appreciate.

Now that I have true power in the form of a midcard belt that I won on a pre-show, may whatever you believe in have mercy on whatever corporeal consciousness you subscribe to.
Back to top Go down
Jake Keeton

Jake Keeton

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 4:21 am

Firstly, congrats to The Derelict, a more than worthy winner of the inaugural OWA Openweight Championship.  It's certainly been a blast over the last few months going back and forth and I think we were able to have plenty of fun with it as well.  I'm looking forward to our paths crossing again sometime down the track but, until then, enjoy every minute of being champ!

Cheers to the writers as well for putting on a fantastic match and to everyone who got behind both myself and the new champ on the chat.  It was great to see so much interest in a pre-show match! 

Jake.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 11:18 am

You and Jake both went HAM on the promo page and it was an incredibly tough call to make. Both of you are gonna do great things here and I can't think of two better people to build this new title around.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 12:21 pm

You don't realise how hard it was for us to come up with a decision.  You and Jake did incredibly well! Either way, it was a well earned victory. Congrats Derelict!

Derelict Appreciation Thread HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 10:12 pm

Been some of the best reads on the promo section since you showed up.  Major props.  Can't wait to see how you defend it.

Derelict Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 3:18 am

Ladies and gentleman, the NEW Omega Heavyweight Champion! Derelict Appreciation Thread 3219267728

Derelict Appreciation Thread 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 3:54 am

You always been a goat with the greatest work ethic and dedication to your craft. It’s truly something admirable that many of us myself included find difficult to keep up.

Well deserved like every other run you’ve ever had Candle.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 4:47 am

Your Promos coming into BP were so fucking good man! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 6:56 am

Congrats Candle (H).
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 9:28 am

I'm glad the hobo community finally has a worthy representative to flaunt us on the world title scene. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 11:14 am

From one hobo to another, congratulations. Your work as previously stated is astounding.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 11:18 am

Finally!!!!! FINALLY!!!! CONGRATS!!
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 11:41 am

Congrats brothah!
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 6:14 pm

Congrats Candle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 6:32 pm

To the most ambitious and violent hobo I've ever seen. CHEERS! Kill this reign like you've killed your opponents.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 6:39 pm

Oh yes, congratulations! Hobo king has risen.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 6:52 pm

LET'S GO CANDLE! You absolute GOAT.

Congrats on become the new OHC!
Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 9:15 pm

CANDLE YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING LEGEND!

one of the most wonderful writers I've come across and an awesome friend. I think I can unretire this clip just for this...both of us world champs in the same fed.

Back to top Go down
NikiKhanKTA

NikiKhanKTA

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 10:10 pm

Absolutely incredible! So well deserved! This character is one of the best things going in e feds, man, and this win quite simply solidifies you as one of the best, period!

Congratulations, man!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 11:14 pm

King of homeless representation. I have no choice but to stan. Congratulations to an A1 promoer and a cool human being on a huge victory.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 11:35 pm

As someone who works with the homeless...you're my hero.

(Big thanks to Leah!)Derelict Appreciation Thread 1
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2020, 9:12 am

inb4 hoss Azumi comes and kicks my ass again and takes the gold.

Thanks for the love.
Back to top Go down
The Vincent

The Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 10:00 pm

Late on the congratulations but everybody who has ever participated in this community knows of your quality. Not that it was necessary, but this further cements your legacy as one of the all time greats. No matter where it is, you leave your stamp. It's not easy to do it in X amount of efeds, especially when there are so many different political cultures at work every time. Just speaks to you, man. Congrats all the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derelict Appreciation Thread   Derelict Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derelict Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1