Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything

Go down 
+22
TTtheT
Alyssa Grace
Mav.
Zumi
Emmanuelle
Mark Michaels
NikiKhanKTA
"The Golden Voice"
Eon Blue
Monolith
The Council
ERROR
Kai Stevens
Tarah Moore
Dustin Duke
Nas
Keelan Callihan
CASPIAN
Michael Bishop
Clinton Stone
Aria Jaxon
VaeVictisBD
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 12:09 am

Or don't, you're a grown man/woman/whateveryouareinthattechnicoloredrainbow

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Last edited by Finnegan Wakefield on August 27th 2019, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 12:15 am

When will you eat a sandwich?

When will Finnegan go to SSW as more than a guest and fulfill his birthright as a member of Shoot Nation?

How many jackets with ridiculously high collars do you own?

Of the people here you've already faced, who are you looking forward to facing again?

Of the people you've never faced, who are you looking forward to facing the most?
Back to top Go down
Clinton Stone

Clinton Stone

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 12:17 am

Favorite matches as Finn?

Goals for Finn in OWA?

Highlights of your visit to the U.S. that we might not have heard about?

Are you at all looking forward to the best of seven series with Moongoose I have in the works?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 12:43 am

howdy faggot Hello Finn. 

What made you be a UK boy and not a member of your dirty, criminal continent?

How was the United States? Favorite Food?

Favorite Defense/angle in your title series?

What're you aiming to do in OWA?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 12:49 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
When will you eat a sandwich?
I will eat a sandwich with nothing on it and only one slice of bread.

Aria Jaxon wrote:
When will Finnegan go to SSW as more than a guest and fulfill his birthright as a member of Shoot Nation?
That's something I would like to happen, but I already have waaaay to many commitments around efedding right now to add another promo weekly to the schedule.

Aria Jaxon wrote:
How many jackets with ridiculously high collars do you own?
A lot. Let's leave it at that.

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Of the people here you've already faced, who are you looking forward to facing again?
McAdams gave me one hell of a run back months ago, though I am not looking forward to spending endless nights up until 4 am writing promos.

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Of the people you've never faced, who are you looking forward to facing the most?
Kenny Drake and Keelan are both guys I have hopes to face at some point during my OWA run.

1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 12:55 am

Clinton Stone wrote:
Favorite matches as Finn?
My PFPX match was a lot of fun, the match McAdams was really cool, there's probably a lot more that I can't remember off the top of my head but Voltage gave me a lot of fulfilling moments.

Clinton Stone wrote:
Goals for Finn in OWA?
Pick up where I left off with my character arch, gun for the belts, have a creatively fulfilling rivalry and possibly try something new with Finn.

Clinton Stone wrote:
Highlights of your visit to the U.S. that we might not have heard about?
I mean all the food was great, all the shopping was great (despite how little money I have now), I really didn't do anything thrilling it more of a relaxing vacation. Spent time with a lovely girl and that was probably the greatest highlight.

Clinton Stone wrote:
Are you at all looking forward to the best of seven series with Moongoose I have in the works?
Who put you on the board?

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 12:59 am

Mitchell Bihzoop wrote:
What made you be a UK boy and not a member of your dirty, criminal continent?
I have been a fan of British wrestling for a good few years and kinda wanted to tap into that. No idea why Zack Sabre Jr became the guy but I feel a little too attached now to change. It all just seemed to direct me to the UK over being an Aussie.

Mitchell Bihzoop wrote:
How was the United States? Favorite Food?
US was great to me, an eye-opening experience and a big thing on my bucket list I wanted to tick off. Might even move there. My favorite meal came from a chain called Rib Crib that just ticked all the boxes with the appetisers and mains. Tipped 30 bucks.

Mitchell Bihzoop wrote:
Favorite Defense/angle in your title series?
Facing McAdams was by far the best promo battle I had during my run, and I am glad I had it. Would have been satisfied if he had won it at that time. I have to say the angle that came after the reign came to an end made Finn look like a top prospect.

Mitchell Bihzoop wrote:
What're you aiming to do in OWA?
Answered this already.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 5:09 am

CASPIÁN wrote:
What kind of music do you listen to?
My taste in music can't be summarized by genre as I like far too much music. It mostly gravitates around rock music like Oasis, Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Highly Suspect, etc. Sometimes I'll to calming music like Kavinsky's Night Call or songs from Joji. Recently getting into more and more rap music, which isn't my first choice but I like Watsky's work from what i've heard so far.
CASPIÁN wrote:
How do you want to be remembered?
In Efeds? Helpful guy, good (or decent) writer, guy people enjoyed having around. Something along those lines would be nice. Outside of fedding, probably for being a bit of a funny cunt.
CASPIÁN wrote:
Biggest pet peeve?
I hate people who can't own their displeasure in something or someone, instead choosing to be passively aggressive. Annoys the fuck out of me.

Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 6:56 am

Favourite Simpsons episode?

What do you put on your snags? 

How's Savannah in bed?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 7:27 am

Keelan Callihan wrote:
Favourite Simpsons episode?
Homer Badman.
Keelan Callihan wrote:
What do you put on your snags? 
Barbeque Sauce.
Keelan Callihan wrote:
How's Savannah in bed?
Barbeque Sauce.

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 2:03 pm

How are you feeling heading into this 4 way title match?

Who in it are you most looking forward to competing against?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2018, 12:51 am

CM Nas wrote:
How are you feeling heading into this 4 way title match?
I'm feeling confident that I can handle the promo battle against these four ledges, and the match itself should be Main Event calibre because of the talent involved.

CM Nas wrote:
Who in it are you most looking forward to competing against?
Keelan and Chase I have never promo'd against before so that'll be a treat for me. But McAdams is going to be the guy that works the hardest, and from our old feud, he drove me bonkers writing promos as quick and as long as he did. He's excellent and I can't say more good things about him, but I will hate him when it's time to promo, because he'll make me work so much for that W.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 3:59 pm

This isn't a question; I just want you to know I'm going to murder you in cold blood the next time we play Friday the 13th.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 5:33 pm

Chase Vedder wrote:
This isn't a question; I just want you to know I'm going to murder you in cold blood the next time we play Friday the 13th.

You will respect Big Papa LaChappa.

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 3:08 am

Whisper to me sweet nothings.

Back to top Go down
Dustin Duke

Dustin Duke

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 9:00 am

Who do you draw inspirations from for the Finn character?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 12:30 pm

So.
Finny boi.

1. Who are four people you really wanna face off against from Olympus?

2. (An add on to Question one) if you could add stipulations to each of those four matches, what would they be and why?

3. Fun Question: why the fuck do you hate the British jacket that ZSJ wears.

4. If you could tag with anyone,why would it be me c: jk...maybe. 

Much love friend xo
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 2:23 pm

Where did the Big Papa persona first come from?

What's been your favorite match to have written thus far?

What does being the OWA World Champ mean to you exactly?

When do you think OWA should first open up its own Hall of Fame?

Who are some of your favorite prospects from each brand?

How does it feel that as a younger guy in efeds yourself, you're setting the example for what many of the aspiring guys in OWA can become?

Why won't you change to Daniel Bryan?

What are some of your favorite Video Games to play?

If you had to attribute one quote to the life and character of Finnegan Wakefield, what would it be? Could even be a quote used by Finn in a promo or segment.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 9:39 pm

Dustin Duke wrote:
Who do you draw inspirations from for the Finn character?
In terms of the character's inception, I am a huge mark of early Ring of Honor, specifically Bryan Danielson. I wanted to make a character that could embody the same appeal and Zack Sabre Jr was the best I could think of without being Danielson himself (plus I love Zack Sabre Jr, which helps). The name Finnegan was extracted from a book I read in High School called "Finnegans Wake" and Wakefield, although a little bit influenced from the aforementioned title, came from the book "The Garden of Rama" which had the Wakefield surname for several characters.

I still draw inspirations from Danielsons ROH work as I love the duality the character can have if he's pushed to go outside the comfort of a technical wrestling match. OWA gave me the chance to display that in my matches with Maelstrom and Keelan and it has brought a newfound love for the character in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 9:52 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
So.
Finny boi.

1. Who are four people you really wanna face off against from Olympus?
Jacob Senn, Andre Virgo, Gareth Carson and, of course, Tarah Nova.

Tarah Nova wrote:
2. (An add on to Question one) if you could add stipulations to each of those four matches, what would they be and why?
For the thirst three, I don't see a stipulation being needed to tell a classic. For Tarah Nova, however, I feel it would only be cooler to be a deathmatch of some kind. Some kind of Fire Pro Wrestling type of shit.

Tarah Nova wrote:
3. Fun Question: why the fuck do you hate the British jacket that ZSJ wears.
It's not so much me hating the jacket so much as it is that it also has to be on Finn. I don't like the idea of Finnegan walking around like "hey, i'm a brit in America, just showing you guys i'm a brit, god saved the queen." Don't want Finn to be a patriotic gimmick, in other words.

Tarah Nova wrote:
4. If you could tag with anyone,why would it be me c: jk...maybe. 

Much love friend xo
When I do tag teams, I want to try and evolve the Finnegan character from it, have him be just that little bit different when the team comes to an end. Knight of the Dawning was used to emphasise the clean-cut technical wrestler of Finnegan and We Are The Bollocks displayed a more fun-loving side. So, whoever I'd team with next really has to bring a change to the character in some way, shape or form. As of now, I can't see him being in a team, or at least with another male wrestler. If nothing else, the names that stick out to me are Mia Marie Vega (not for the obvious reason), Savannah Sunshine for at least one storyline I would pitch further down the line and, because you said so, Tarah Nova because, well, on paper it's just the best thing, isn't it? I think a mixed tag team would just bring a new element to the table and those are the three names that stick out at the moment. Much love in return.

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 1:10 am

CM Nas wrote:
Where did the Big Papa persona first come from?
It came from playing Friday the 13th playing as Eric LaChappa who is, as you know, a fat nerdy character. Messing around with friends in the game, Brian, Ken, etc, I decided to get on the mic and fuck around by making my character sound like an absolute pussy slayer -- Big Papa LaChappa. it was a dumb joke but it got laughs and even got me my girlfriend so I became Big Papa LaChappa in the end.

CM Nas wrote:
What's been your favorite match to have written thus far?
Finnegan vs. Keelan. Loved collaborating a match and telling a great story and the reception was all the more gratifying.

CM Nas wrote:
What does being the OWA World Champ mean to you exactly?
Honestly, it feels like the last two years in EEAYYDUBYA were worth all the work, all the extra bookings and the frustrations that came with it. Although that time seems wasted in hindsight, I'm glad I did it so that being OWA World Champion feels all the more rewarding. Now my goal is to make it as prestigious (as dumb as that sounds for a fictional title) as humanly possible.

CM Nas wrote:
When do you think OWA should first open up its own Hall of Fame?
Not until year 4 at least.

CM Nas wrote:
Who are some of your favorite prospects from each brand?
Kai Stevens and Miles Taylor look like promising contenders for the Spartan and Television championships. Fingers crossed that prediction comes true for them.

CM Nas wrote:
How does it feel that as a younger guy in efeds yourself, you're setting the example for what many of the aspiring guys in OWA can become?
I honestly don't know how to answer this question because I don't see myself as anything more than a guy killing time in a fictional wrestling hobby. If I am inspiring anyone to work harder in this hobby, that's really cool, but I like to keep my ego in shackles.

CM Nas wrote:
Why won't you change to Daniel Bryan?
I have gotten really attached to Zack Sabre Jr. I don't wanna be a guy who changes their pic bases because I don't want to remake artwork.

CM Nas wrote:
What are some of your favorite Video Games to play?
Resident Evil is my favorite franchise, I can even find enjoyment in the worst games of the series. For one singular experience, Metal Gear Solid 3 is my shit.

CM Nas wrote:
If you had to attribute one quote to the life and character of Finnegan Wakefield, what would it be? Could even be a quote used by Finn in a promo or segment.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 1:36 am

Yo Skinny boy. 

So is Finn trying to one up Nas, and instead of being the belt collector, he's the PAWG collector? (Mia, Roxy, Sav)

How the fucking hell do you create so many god damn character? Not bashing, just asking. 

If Babby Facce were to turn heel, how would you book it? 

Are 'We Are The Bollocks' gonna reunite? 

Bishop called, he's sorry about the heel edge earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 5:42 am

Bishop wrote:
Yo Skinny boy. 

So is Finn trying to one up Nas, and instead of being the belt collector, he's the PAWG collector? (Mia, Roxy, Sav)
Finn's trying to one-up Nas in general, and I think he's doing a good job so far.

Bishop wrote:
How the fucking hell do you create so many god damn character? Not bashing, just asking.
Most of them are characters I designed for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, but I am using the wikias to kind of flesh them out over time.

Bishop wrote:
If Babby Facce were to turn heel, how would you book it?
I'd turn him face immediately after.

Bishop wrote:
Are 'We Are The Bollocks' gonna reunite?
We'll never know for sure.

Bishop wrote:
Bishop called, he's sorry about the heel edge earlier this year.
Fuck that guy.

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2018, 2:08 am

At this point in time, who is your dream Final Destination opponent?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2018, 2:26 am

Bishop wrote:
Kenny Drake or Aria Jaxon.

Back to top Go down
Kai Stevens

Kai Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2018, 1:33 pm

1) Who has given you your biggest challenge as Wakefield and why?

2) Is there any significant change you've had in mind for Finn that you've avoided for any reason? If so, what? And why have you avoided it?

3) If you had to choose a non-pro wrestler for Finn's PB, who would it be and why?

4) What would you say are Finn's favorite movie, TV series, band, and song?
Back to top Go down
ERROR

ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2018, 2:33 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Bishop wrote:
Kenny Drake or Aria Jaxon.
HEYYYYYY!!! That’s me!!

Oh, I’m Wolvesden...HEYYYY that’s Kenny!
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2018, 8:17 pm

Kai Stevens wrote:
1)  Who has given you your biggest challenge as Wakefield and why?
Nathan Fiora. Dickhead promo'd against me three times in one day. That was hard to manage. That or a fatal 4-way match in my last weeks elsewhere where I promod 8 times just to get a World Title shot that I knew I wasn't winning. That's probably what got me considered a world title contender when I got to OWA. Commitment.

Kai Stevens wrote:
2)  Is there any significant change you've had in mind for Finn that you've avoided for any reason?  If so, what?  And why have you avoided it?
A heel turn. There has always been a massive dip in babyfaces in the spectrum, far outnumbered by heels or anti-hero/tweeners. I always had an idea of what I wanted to do when I turn heel but I'll probably never pull the trigger. People see heel aspects in him now but after years of dealing with heels spouting the same thing over and over again, I don't think anyone would be a boy scout. Being a babyface challenges me. I'm a right dickhead OOC.

Kai Stevens wrote:
3)  If you had to choose a non-pro wrestler for Finn's PB, who would it be and why?
I'd never do that, personally. It's been a personal gripe of mine to see non-wrestler pb's simply because I don't find them believable most of the time. There are a rare few but you see models and actors as a pic base for people and I never see them as wrestlers. Good for NPC's just not wrestlers for me. If I had a gun to my head, I'd probably pick David Tennent. Goes against what I just said but he's the closest I can think of to an ideal image for Finnegan that's not ZSJ.

Kai Stevens wrote:
4)  What would you say are Finn's favorite movie, TV series, band, and song?
Finns just an off-shoot of me. So really no favorite movie, Breaking Bad and his theme song, Morning Glory by Oasis is his favorite song from his favorite band. I have listened to that song my entire life and never grow tired of it.

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2019, 9:23 am

Are these still cool or nah?

Back to top Go down
The Council

The Council

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2019, 1:36 pm

Y u bitch
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2019, 1:31 am

Miltiades & Zaxaria wrote:
Y u bitch

No u.

Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2019, 11:42 pm

Parks and Recreation or The Office?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2019, 12:14 am

Trent Hawk wrote:
Parks and Recreation or The Office?
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything Rs_500x280-140715120553-anigif_enhanced-buzz-15906-1374446538-10

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 2:20 am

Since they call me the Trendsetter, I'm bringin this shit byke

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 1:43 pm

Picard?
Janeway?
Sisko?
Kirk?

Who is better and why?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 3:34 pm

So, Inaugural champ, what’s your opinion on the roster. From where we were in season 1, to how it’s evolved and changed now. The title scene as well.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 5:02 pm

Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything OaW80Ie
Back to top Go down
"The Golden Voice"

Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything 97-21

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 7:35 pm

Is there a book you would recommend for anyone to read?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 9:01 am

Eon Blue wrote:
Picard?
Janeway?
Sisko?
Kirk?
Who is better and why?
Picard? I'll be honest; never watched Star Trek in my life. Boo, I know, but I am woefully ignorant of a lot of great television media.

Michael Bishop wrote:
So, Inaugural champ, what’s your opinion on the roster. From where we were in season 1, to how it’s evolved and changed now. The title scene as well.
From when we started I think we've lost a lot of great talents that could be our main event right now. Guys like McAdams, Thornton and Miltiades for example. I'm glad as the years went on we picked up guys like Jeff X, Havoc and Nate Cage who stepped up to the plate. We kept a lot of greats from the start, we've lost a good few but we've gained a lot of amazing people in recent months as well that I won't list here as it's far too many. OWA keeps finding ways to go strong. I think that's the best part when I came back after my absence.

Nasir Moore wrote:
Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything OaW80Ie
I beat up your son.

MAELSTROM wrote:
Is there a book you would recommend for anyone to read?
I love a good horror so I have read a good number of H.P. Lovecrafts works -- admittingly, they have absolutely not aged well but give me that feeling of dread I oh so love in my horror. At the moment, I am reading The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri.

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 9:19 am

wait, which son? im pretty sure you've beaten up several tbh...
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 10:16 am

Nasir Moore wrote:
Doesn't matter which son. Beat em up behind the bleachers at 3 o'clock for their lunch money -- which I clearly didn't use for lunch.

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 11:06 am

Nasir Moore wrote:
Doesn't matter which son. Beat em up behind the bleachers at 3 o'clock for their lunch money -- which I clearly didn't use for lunch.
Yeah, I could figure you didn't use it for lunch...
Back to top Go down
NikiKhanKTA

NikiKhanKTA

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 11:41 am

Worst City in Australia, and why is it Alice Springs?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 12:16 pm

GRiMEyKyle wrote:
Worst City in Australia, and why is it Alice Springs?
Because it's named after a woman.
For real though, Northern Territory Australia just looks like shit.

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 3:56 pm

1. How have been?

2. Favorite promo battle you’ve been in

3. If you could have a promo battle with a real life wrestler who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 11:57 pm

Mark Michaels wrote:
1.  How have been?

2.  Favorite promo battle you’ve been in

3.  If you could have a promo battle with a real life wrestler who would it be and why?

1. I am currently in the middle of recovering from a case of COVID-19. I’m feeling a lot better than when I first contracted it. It’s led to a lot of hectic changes in my life though such as having to live in a flat away from my family so it doesn’t spread more.

2. Jon McAdams is the definite winner. Think we’ve had three different battles and I loved the battle all three times. Though, my recent promos against Bull have been also favorite ones I’ve written, McAdams definitely drove me to get better.

3. New Jack. That just sounds fucking crazy and I’d love it.

Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 5:47 am

What would you consider a "murderer's row" of promo opponents in OWA (your top six essentially)?

If you were in charge, where would Final Destination III take place?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 6:27 am

Besides Koala Boi, who would you say is the person in e-feds who you're most closely connected to? Both in and out of character if two different answers.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2020, 11:11 am

Who is your best friend and why is it me?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything   Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next