Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

GameOver III: Night One Reactions.

Go down 
+4
Matsuda
Devi Krysis
The Banshee
Scott Oasis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

GameOver III: Night One Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 2:12 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 2:23 am

Favorite Match: That TLC Tag Team Ladder Match was so awesome!

Favorite Moment: When Jeff X FINALLY won the title... 

Most Shocking Moment: Havoc "winning" the title in another dimension, somehow lol

Best Night: Alyssa Grace went over a legend in Azumi Goto. Doesn't get much better!

Worst Night: Don't think anyone had a worse night than Jeff X. To go through Hell, win the title, celebrate, THEN have it taken away like that... 

Who Stole the Show: Havoc. He lost a match to a coated pocket knife, then won the title in Dimension X. I loved that otherworldly angle!

Overall Rating: Honestly, it's my favorite PPV since I started here back in February. I've become so invested in all the characters, promos, and the matches themselves! Night one made my night at work go by so much faster!
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 2:34 am

Favorite match: That Call of Duty type shit of a match between RD3 and Havoc

Favorite moment: Azumi Goto last match on OWA.

Most shocking result/moment: My best friend Jeff X won the OWA World Championship and lost it to Havoc.

Who had the best/worst night: Obviously Jeff X

Who stole the show: Q.O.W QUEENS and Alyssa Grace

Overall rating/general comments: Night 1 was expected to be unexpected with some easter eggs of SSW talents above all else new champions were crowded and can wait for Night 2!

Last edited by Devi Krysis on September 13th 2020, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 3:49 am

Favorite match: The TLC Match slapped

Favorite moment: RD3 stabbing Havoc lol; KJeff

Most shocking result/moment: Bringing a knife to a grapple fight

Who had the best/worst night: Ashes had the best night. Jeff definitely had the worst.

Who stole the show: Alyssa and Azumi imo. 

Overall rating/general comments

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)GameOver III: Night One Reactions. 1
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 5:33 am

Favorite match: Thats TV Title Triple Threat was a Banger!!

Favorite moment: Noah Quinn Winning Gold

Most shocking result/moment: Udy fucking stabbing Chris Sabertooth AFTER saving him...by mistake

Who had the best/worst night: Jeff X for both

Who stole the show: Noah Fucking Quinn!

Overall rating/general comments: Night one was a Banger for sure! Poor Eon got done dirty. Jeff got it worse! GameOver III: Night One Reactions. 3075383602 on to night 2
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:37 pm

Favorite match: that TLC match was just "Death Match but it has ladders"

Favorite moment: Jeff winning the title

Most shocking result/moment: Noah beating Finn, that shit literally silenced the VC

Who had the best/worst night: The ashes had the best, worst is Jeff no one else comes close. 

Who stole the show: Christopher "Havoc" Sabertooth

Overall rating/general comments: Holy Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:57 pm

Favorite match: The TLC match was insane! Eon/Finn/Noah comes close for me though.
Favorite moment: Jeff finally capturing the big one. 
Most shocking result/moment: I have to go with retiring Azumi. Sobs.
Who had the best/worst night: Best night? Havoc. Worst? Poor Jeff. 
Who stole the show: Everyone did. 
Overall rating/general comments: Incredible from start to finish. 
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 2:54 pm

Favorite match: The TLC tag title match, hands down!
Favorite moment: Jeff finally winning the world title and TT winning the TV title.
Most shocking result/moment: When Havoc won the world title after Jeff had just won it.
Who had the best/worst night: Best night: Havoc, TT, and Queens of Wrestling. Worst night: Definitely Jeff.
Who stole the show: All participants.
Overall rating/general comments: Awesome show! Bring on Night 2 BAYBAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 7:14 pm

Favorite match: Azumi vs Alyssa or Jonetta vs Gwen.

Favorite moment: Azumi retiring Jeff winning the world title, even if he did get screwed in the end.

Most shocking result/moment: Udy accidentally stabbing Havoc was... something.

Who had the best/worst night: Best night is probably Aria and Cloud just because they're the only ones not carrying any baggage along with their wins. Worst is definitely Jeff.

Who stole the show: Havoc.

Overall rating/general comments: Where my money?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night One Reactions.   GameOver III: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameOver III: Night One Reactions.
Page 1 of 1