Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

GameOver III: Night Two Reactions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: GameOver III: Night Two Reactions.   GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 3:11 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night Two Reactions.   GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 5:58 am

Favorite match: Ties Between The OWA Women's World Championship and Grave Consequences match!

Favorite moment: Yours Truly showed up with a new theme and got a decent revenge on one of the Ashes!

Most shocking result/moment: My favorite Wolf King Kenny Drake gave Prince Maverick a proper funeral!

Who had the best/worst night: Nas because he lost the match against Nathan Fiora and starting getting frustrated and started attacking the medics.

Who stole the show: As the proud supporter of The Wolvesden, Kenny Drake has live up to the hype by defeating Maverick. And Diantha Rosso for putting a astounding Women's World Championship match.

Overall rating/general comments: This has been the most awesome night that we ever had in OWA. With champions were crowned and can't wait for the Aftermath next week!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night Two Reactions.   GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 12:37 pm

Favorite Match: Dulce/Diantha and Llorona/Natalie were fookin 🏅🏅🏅

Favorite Moment: Devi making her presence FELT! Also, FIORA ALL DAY! Plus, Cage being the #ForeverHeel with his Thin Blue Line shirt. ...also Cunt Punt STILL makes me laugh.

Most Shocking Moment: Llorona being LA SICARIA and getting that PPV win.

Best/Worst Night: Best goes to probably Fiora. What a fuckin night for the dude. Worst night...I’m gonna ASSUME Maverick, but that dude is tough as fuck, so I’m sure he’s already recovered.

Who Stole The Show: Fiora, no doubt. Dude looked like a million bucks all night. GO N2 was the Fiora Show.

Overall Rating: 🦑🦑🦑

Devi Krysis has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night Two Reactions.   GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 2:15 pm

Favorite match: Spartans Championship

Favorite moment: Father Nathan Fiora Walking out of the Thunderdome Championship in hand, Last Man Standing

Most shocking result/moment: Most Shocking? Nate Cage almost being burned alive strapped to an electrified cage, and walking away

Who had the best/worst night: Best? Nathan Fiora, Worst. Mav/Derelict

Who stole the show: The Womens world Title match

Overall rating/general comments: What a fucking show
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night Two Reactions.   GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 2:24 pm

Favorite match: I CANT CHOOSE!!! There were so many good matches here that I may as well throw a dart at a board.

Favorite moment: the Irish version of is this your king!

Most shocking result/moment: Nathan taking home the OMEGA championship belt

Who had the best/worst night: best would be everybody who won. Worst would be Maverick may god rest his soul, and Keelan when he realized Finn pranked him in the chat

Who stole the show: honestly, everyone in the voice chat. It made the whole experience some of the most fun I’ve ever had in an Efed especially during an live show.

Overall rating/general comments: wow how can I rate this show? It goes off the scale for me even with the few little moments that weren’t to my taste. My hat is off to everyone who wrote the matches on both nights, and The next three months can’t go by fast enough because I’m looking forward to when we can all get together and do this again. Great work everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameOver III: Night Two Reactions.   GameOver III: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameOver III: Night Two Reactions.
Page 1 of 1