Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.   GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2021, 5:41 pm

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.   GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2021, 8:41 pm

Favorite match: Oh fuck, every match was just straight banger after banger after banger. I'd have to pick the Baptism in Blood match.

Favorite moment: Fuck sake. Can I make a list?
- Elijah winning the Hybrid Championship.
- NATALIE CAGE WON'T FUCKING DIE.
- Keelan returning.
- Finn turning on Cage.
- Gwen winning the Goddesses Championship.
- Every single fucking moment of the Baptism in Blood match.
- The death(?) of Darkane and Graham Baker.

Most shocking result/moment: Nathan Fiora beat the demon out of Havoc/Sabretooth.

Who had the best/worst night: Uhhhh. Best night goes to the new champions, all four of them. Worst night probably goes to Nate Cage, Havoc, and Graham Baker.

Who stole the show: Darkane.

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10, would bring another dead man back again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.   GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2021, 10:37 pm

Favorite match: Baptism in Blood, The OHC match, the Goddesses match-.... fuck it, the whole damn day. 

Favorite moment: Gwen yoinking that belt while Becks and Hana were busy beefing :kek:

Most shocking result/moment: Keelan returning even though we literally saw him die. 

Who had the best/worst night: Gwen, Elijah, and Darkane. Worst has to be Bianca, Hana, Becks, and Cage. 

Who stole the show: Either Darkane being a serial killer or Natalie Cage being invincible. 

Overall rating/general comments: MILK TIDDIES, BRING THAT ASS HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.   GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2021, 11:02 pm

Favorite match: Even if the result was unfortunately obvious come show time, Kenny fucking killed it with the Spartans Championship match. From personal experience those two are so fun to write against each other and it was everything I expected to see from them and more. Slept on classic.

Favorite moment: Graham Baker dying. Finn turning on Cage. Keelan coming back.

Most shocking result/moment: The exorcism of Havoc by Fiora was WILD. That entire match as a matter of fact.

Who had the best/worst night: Baker and Havoc. They're DONE done.

Who stole the show: Darkane for literally putting Baker in the dirt and for writing that insane Baptism in Blood match.

Overall rating/general comments: 9/10. Docked a point for SK showing up.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.   GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2021, 11:41 pm

Favorite match: The OHC Buried Alive Match

Favorite moment: Waking up after having not slept in a couple days to see the @s after Gwen's win!

Most shocking result/moment: Fiora Crucified a man

Who had the best/worst night: Oh Man so Best: All the New title holders Worst: Havoc, Baker, Cage  

Who stole the show: Darkane and Baker

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.   GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2021, 11:53 pm

Favorite match: Havoc/Fiora was absolutely mental.

Favorite moment: Elijah getting the title 

Most shocking result/moment: Gwen winning was definitely a shock one for me.

Who had the best/worst night: Best goes to Gwen and Elijah, worst goes to Rev.

Who stole the show: Definitely the fatal-four way

Overall rating/general comments: TOO LONG FOR ONE NIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.   GameOver 4: Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameOver 4: Night One Reactions.
Page 1 of 1