Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions.   GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2022, 1:10 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall thoughts:
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions.   GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2022, 1:33 am

Favorite match:
-I liked the Pre-Show Match and both Tag Team Title Matches the most.

Favorite moment:
-Seeing Rich Gatsby become a champion.

-Alex Carter showing up right as Elijah Hampton is about to win over Jacob Senn and not right as Laz comes out to put on his best Duncan MacCloud impersonation with that sword.

-Best: Rich Gatsby, Myojin, Elizabeth Karlson, and Alyssa Grace
-Worst: Devi Krysis and Mark Michaels

Who stole the show:

-The Odyssey Tag Team Champions and The Frontline

Overall thoughts:
If there's anyone that has managed to become one of the most hated wrestlers on the roster, it's Jacob Senn with Arata Asakura and his daughter tying for second. OWA knows how to make their heels some of the most despicable people there is. Otherwise, good show.

Last edited by DT The Ruler on August 29th 2022, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Krysis has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Gwen Harper

Gwen Harper

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions.   GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2022, 3:32 am

Favorite match: Women's Tag Champ

Favorite moment: Younger healthy Darkane

Most shocking result/moment: Elijah getting robbed AFTER getting saved..

Who had the best/worst night: Worst Night? Senn, Best Night...also SENN for retaining by cheap ass fasion

Who stole the show: Everyone was superb

Overall thoughts: So many awesome moving parts on this show. Hats off to all the writers
Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions.   GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2022, 9:52 pm

Favorite match:
Women’s Tag Match

Favorite moment:
‘The Big Oasis Mansion and Plantation Factory’ might be the funniest shit I’ve read in my short time here

Lex Luthor dropping the belt to Anime Protagonist #138 after getting hit with the coof 
GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. 3480328168

Best: POIV
Worst: Golden Dawn

Who stole the show: 
The genius who wrote the Mushroom Mayhem match

DT The Ruler has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions.   GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameOver 5 Night Two Reactions.
Page 1 of 1