Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions

Go down 
+4
DT The Ruler
Mark Michaels
Mav.
Scott Oasis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2022, 11:52 pm

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall thoughts:
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 12:01 am

Favorite match: Between the Women's World Championship and the Immortal Heavyweight Championship, that shit was fucking HARD to choose a favourite man.

Favorite moment: Laz Arjen debuting, The Ass Boys, THE MANY KICKOUTS OF THE WWC, Senn dragging a Darky to hell.

Most shocking result/moment: I'm surprised I even fucking won like huh??????

Best Night: The Ass Boys.
Worst Night: Stark once again losing in a triple threat match.... oh, Darkane and Aizen as well- I guess.

Who stole the show: The Ass Boys.
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 12:03 am

Favorite match: April Vs Cloud vs Filth

Favorite moment: Stark’s entrance (give it up for Han), and cloud’s send off

Most shocking result/moment: Jacob Senn retaining and then burning Darkane alive

Who had the best/worst night: Long, Filth, Dianatha, DT, and Senn for best. Darkane, Aizen, for worst

Who stole the show: the womens triple threat

Overall thoughts: 10/10 great night, it’s gonna be hard for night to to top this but I’m excited and can’t wait for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 12:10 am

Favorite match:
-Rebecca Filth vs. Stephanie Matsuda vs. April Song

Favorite moment:
-April Song and Stephanie Matsuda hugging it out and being the most peaceful participants of Day 1

-Graham Baker and Noah Reigner not going full Guilty Gear Strive on each other with the swords surprised me

-Best Night goes to both Diantha Rosso and Rebecca Filth
-Worst Night is between Revy and Darkane

Who stole the show:
-Odyssey overall.

Overall thoughts: Not the trainwreck I expected, but the trainwreck we deserve. Good chaotic and energetic atmosphere overall. If I ever write for a PPV in the future, I know what the standards are now after seeing so many people go crazy with their matches.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 12:50 am

Favorite match:
Super proud of the women's triple threat, but if I'm being unbiased....Darkane vs. Senn.  Chris is a God damn wizard at FD matches and he proves it once again.

Favorite moment:
Cloud having the Empire girls come out to celebrate her retirement with her

Laz.  Like...what???  Did not see that coming.

Best - Rebecca Filth.  Worst - Aizen, Rin Asakura, and the world for whatever might happen with Graham Baker being death.

Who stole the show:
The 160 promos.

Overall thoughts:
I'm not gonna lie...I might be being big headed about this considering I'm on the booking team, but I was really, really pleased with how this show turned out.  I'm proud of everyone that contributed from the promoers to the writers.  This was fun as shit and set the bar high for the next two nights.  OWA keeps thriving baby!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 8:50 am

Favorite match:
Cloud v April Song V Rebecca Filth.

Favorite moment:
Cameos by Death and Snoop.

Arrival of the Lazhole.

Filth (Best)
Aizen / Darkane (Worst)

Who stole the show:
Odyssey wasn't playin'.

Overall thoughts:
Not even gonna' lie, I normally fade in and out of Live Shows. But this time I was dialed in. I even said things that weren't emotes so you know this ish was fire. I also know this because when I had to commute to work, I was mad AF and driving fast to hurry up and get back to the show. Y'all gave me road rage, smh. Anyway, all that aside, I dug this with Triple H Intensity-ah! Looking forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:20 pm

Favorite match: WWC. Holy FUCKIN Shit that match was wild :wheeze: Also shout out to Jeff for giving the live show chat heart failure with his hour long three counts. 

Favorite moment: Stephanie Matsuda getting a well deserved send off, Jacob Senntantic fighting Darkane, Mav Winning Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions 3219267728 , ONE TWO KICK ONE TWO KICK ONE TWO KICK- 

Most shocking result/moment: Us trading Darkane AND Aizen for that cunt Laz. Like really, worst trade deal in the history of trade deals. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best is obviously Filth, hands down. Worst is Darkane and Aizen for having a war crime committed against them. 

Who stole the show: I gotta tie it with Odyssey and Olympus. That WWC and Breifcase win weren't playing, but that Main Event by Chris fucking floored me holy shit  Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions 1f480  Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions 1f480 

Overall thoughts: We're only a third of the way through, but this has to be the best FD Night 1, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 5:29 pm

Favorite match- Gotta be the WWC. Storytelling at its finest.

Favorite moment- Diantha winning ATTH and Cloud’s send off.

Most shocking result/moment- Aizen getting stabbed by what’s his face 

Who had the best/worst night- Best are Diantha, Mav, Filth, and Senn. Worst are MYOJIN, Llorona, Baker, and Aizen and Darkane

Who stole the show- Frickin’ everybody god we rock

Overall thoughts- Missed the live show but reading it was pretty great. I want to be in even more for Night 2 now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Destination 4 Night One Reactions
Page 1 of 1