Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.

Go down 
+4
Matsuda
Alyssa Grace
Mark Michaels
Scott Oasis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 12:17 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall thoughts:
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 12:25 am

Favorite match: Main event

Favorite moment: Oasis’ announcement to kick off the show, now we can get some GOAT tier match ups

Most shocking result/moment: not really a shock but Darkane winning the soul stone isn’t where I thought things were going

Who had the best/worst night: Alyssa and Liz

Who stole the show: Everyone, great matches all around
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 4:08 am

Favorite match: The main event, one of my favorite matches Oasis has written

Favorite moment: Everyone slowly becoming more uncomfortable as Liz/Alyssa went on

Most shocking result/moment: FTM getting a standing ovation, the people now love them

Who had the best/worst night: Best? Rin and DT. Worst? TPOIV 

Who stole the show: FTM

Overall thoughts: Ouchie
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 7:55 am

Favorite Match: The ME was an old school Oasis classic
Favorite Moment: Finding out that Alyssa/Liz was sponsored by the upcoming Saw film 😂 Tom you madlad
Most Shocking: No cash in at the end
Best Night: Fucking Allesandro. FTM. Rin.
Worst Night: Me and the Deathmatch Lesbians
Who Stole the Show: FTM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. 1
Back to top Go down
'Don' Hendrix

'Don' Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 7:55 am

Favorite match: main event

Favorite moment: Liz Karlson ripping one of Alyssa's ribs out with a bolt cutter

Most shocking result/moment: Darkane killing Hampton

Who had the best/worst night: Rin, Darkane, and DT

Liz, Alyssa, and Hampton

Who stole the show: FTM

Overall thoughts: Most brutal show I ever read, but one of the best all time
Back to top Go down
Brody

Brody

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 8:56 am

Favorite match: FTM

Favorite moment: Darkane winning, although I hope Hampton is, like, ok.

Most shocking result/moment: The McRib.

Who had the best/worst night: Best was probably DT. Gonna go with Hampton for worst night.

Who stole the show: Raivo

Overall thoughts: amazing end, loved the announcements agead of s6, looking forward to getting back to it.
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 7:02 pm

Favorite match: That TLC Match and the Liz vs. Alyssa match were madness, but DT vs. Raivo was awesome work.

Favorite moment: The Thwackening

Most shocking result/moment: Stephanie's BAE not being BAE Crying or Very sad and DT retaining. I actually thought Raivo had the W.

Who had the best/worst night:

-Best: Jigsaw, half the World's population coming out to help Allesandro, Rin Asakura, and FTM with the awards and Main-Event

-Worst: Stephanie Matsuda, Liz Karlson, and Elijah Hampton Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Who stole the show: Everyone.

Overall thoughts: Great show, and I'm looking forward to Season 6 and the changes that come with OWA. It's been a Hell of a year for me in the fed, and I have to thank everyone for making it fun here while I deal with a lot in reality.
Back to top Go down
grandcaster

grandcaster

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2023, 12:53 am

Favorite match: DT v. Raivo! It was a classic, congrats to DT for retaining! 

Favorite moment: The McRibby (and everyone's reactions to it) 

Most shocking result/moment: Darkane winning the fatal four way and uh, game-ending Hampton. Monica betraying Steph was also equally shocking. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best goes to FTM with the clean sweep of awards. Worst is probably all of the new additions to OWA's morgue (population: everyone who died in night two).

Who stole the show: Deathmatch ladies, solely because half of those spots are living rent-free in my head days later. 

Overall thoughts: FD5 was very strong throughout all three nights. Each night had matches that I enjoyed and thought the event was a success, especially for my first one as a member of OWA. Now, lets go for season 6!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.   Final Destination V Night Three Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Destination V Night Three Reactions.
Page 1 of 1