Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Final Destination V Night One Reactions.

Go down 
+3
Matsuda
Alyssa Grace
Scott Oasis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Final Destination V Night One Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: Final Destination V Night One Reactions.   Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2023, 5:09 pm

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall thoughts:
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night One Reactions.   Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 4:13 am

Favorite match: Felix/Filth/Diantha but Noah/Chris was really good too

Favorite moment: Felix finishing the whorey! 

Most shocking result/moment: Brody getting fucked over. Chris capturing the spartans title

Who had the best/worst night: Best? Felix. Worst? Poor Brody

Who stole the show: The women, duh

Christopher Sabertooth has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night One Reactions.   Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 7:58 am

Favorite Match: Poet vs Brady was everything I imagined it to be. When I get some free time I'm reading it again
Favorite Moment: "Camel cunt hair"
Most Shocking: Brody not winning
Best Night: Felix
Worst Night: Brody
Who Stole the Show: The War Barbie Army

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)Final Destination V Night One Reactions. 1

Christopher Sabertooth has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Brody

Brody

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night One Reactions.   Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 8:41 am

Favorite match: Diantha/Felix/Filth.

Favorite moment: My boi (girl) Tatsuo winning the Icarus belt.

Most shocking result/moment: I obviously wasn’t here for Jake Keeton’s original run but I loved the reveal that he is Poet’s brother.

Who had the best/worst night: Felix had the best night. I probably had the worst but I’m being v brave about it.

Who stole the show: The camel cunt’s hair is gonna be a star.

Overall thoughts: very strong opening with some really good matches.

Matsuda, DT The Ruler and grandcaster have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night One Reactions.   Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 12:34 pm

Favorite match: sabretooth/krieger

Favorite moment: krieger taking his second FD loss and dropping the belt he stole from heroic babyface chad ecclestone.

Most shocking result/moment: krieger lasting more than thirty seconds against chrissy.

BEST: felix hartley who i've always cheered for and believed in regardless of anything i've said in the past. honorable mention to that japanese dude from olympus. you know the one i mean.
WORST: krieger. honorable mention to my boy brody who was ROBBED.

Who stole the show: brandon for his timely and professional commentating.

Overall thoughts: great stuff, very glad to see the spartans championship in good hands again.

Christopher Sabertooth, DT The Ruler, Felix Hartley and grandcaster have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night One Reactions.   Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 3:15 pm

Favorite match: Noah Kreiger vs. Christopher Sabertooth was good. I did like the Main-Event as well, but the Spartan Title match I was into more.

Favorite moment: Felix Hartley finally getting to finish the... Whorey? Did I do that right?

Most shocking result/moment: Tatsuo Sakaguchi winning the Icarus Title was shocking to me, though I respect it.

-Best: Christopher Sabertooth, Poet, Felix Hartley, and her fans in the front row that got to see Dat Ass up close

-Worst: Brody (though the effort was good), Diantha Rosso, and people who wanted wholesome, family-oriented entertainment

Who stole the show: All of the winners, but I gotta give it to Christopher Sabertooth, Noah Kreiger, and the women in the Main-Event. Their promos were crazy against each other, and the matches reflected their effort.

Overall thoughts: Very good way to start the event. I wish I got to read it LIVE.

Christopher Sabertooth, Matsuda and grandcaster have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
grandcaster

grandcaster

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night One Reactions.   Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2023, 12:46 am

Favorite match: the match i was in obvs fr fr  I think its a tie between Noah v. Chris and the Triple Threat. Both were stellar matches. 

Favorite moment: me winning the belt fr fr fr Camel's cunt hair is a crazy ass phrase

Most shocking result/moment: The result of the Spartan match for sure (#NOAHWASROBBED). Poet's brother being revealed was also a big surprise too. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best goes to Felix for finishing the Whorey. Worst has to be Brody and Noah, my boys were ROBBED. evil and fucked up. 

Who stole the show: Definitely everyone in the Triple Threat.

Overall thoughts: Strong opener for the event and I enjoyed every second of it. I was...genuinely surprised that I won a belt so that was a good moment for me as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination V Night One Reactions.   Final Destination V Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Destination V Night One Reactions.
Page 1 of 1