Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 12:52 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall thoughts:
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 1:08 am

Favorite match: Alyssa Vs Filth

Favorite moment:any time Carlos was on commentary

Most shocking result/moment: Revy getting exploded

Who had the best/worst night: best would be Filth, Magnum, Theodore, Diamond, Hartley, and Jeff’s penis. Worst is Revy, and Noah Quinn

Who stole the show:the BOB games finale

Overall thoughts:  infinity/10 man this weekend was amazing. A great way to end the season, and I say that because I can’t wait for the next event. I had the time of my life in the voice chat with guys like Jeff, cloud, Stark, and cage, and everyone else. We all have a high bar to clear for season 5, but with this show I think the writers proved just how creative they can truly be, so I know we can make this next season even better.
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 1:40 am

Favorite match:

Alyssa Grace vs Rebecca Filth and Elijah Hampton vs. Rich Gatsby tie for me

Favorite moment:

Carlos being high on commentary

I was surprised Fiora got the win. Really, I did not expect that.

-Best Night: Rebecca Filth, Elijah Hampton, and the BOB Games winners

-Worst Night: Revy for sure.

Who stole the show:
Alyssa Grace and Rebecca Filth

Overall thoughts:
Night Three was a lot more.....sane....than Nights One and Two, but it's a good thing IMO. Great way to end the season.
Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2022, 1:29 pm

Favorite match:
Alyssa Grace v Rebecca Filth

Favorite moment:
Carlos on Commentary was comedy.

Llorona pulling a Lucha Underground and MURDERING Revy.

Felix x Carlos, Hampton, Filth (Best)
Revy, Quinn (Worst)

Who stole the show:
Commentator Carlos, Odyssey

Overall thoughts:
Night Three was also fire. I enjoyed how the trifecta of nights came to a fulfilling culmination here at the end of Night Three. It was a crazy three nights but ended on what everybody came to see: Sports Entertainment. Also, #OnlyFilth.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2022, 12:05 am

Favorite match: Main event bay beeeeeeeee

Favorite moment: All of the "guest commentators" in the BOB Games finale

Most shocking result/moment: Revy getting fucking vaporized going to Hollywood

Who had the best/worst night: Best- Felix, Angelina and Theodor, Elijah, Filth. Worst- Kyle, Revy, Noah, me ( Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions 1f62a )

Who stole the show: Alyssa and Rebecca for sure

Overall thoughts: Definitely disappointed that I didn't win, but still enjoyed the hell out of this show. It's got me hyped for Season 5!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions   Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Destination 4 Night Three Reactions
Page 1 of 1