Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin
OWA

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 Empty
PostOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
https://owaonline.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) :: Comments

VaeVictisBD
Re: OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)
Post May 14th 2018, 7:11 am by VaeVictisBD
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 NAmOQHy
@CATCHWakefield
Words can't describe what this moment means to me, but the champion I will be will prove it means everything.
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 PZyybC1
Tarah Moore
Post May 14th 2018, 1:00 am by Tarah Moore
@AlphaNovaX
I am tired, bloodied, scarred up as hell and I think I did something to my neck but other than that? I'm fantastic!! Long live the one TRUE Alpha. PS: Congrats to My Love, @BWANasir, for remaining on top of the world like I knew you would, and congrats to my best friend @CATCHWakefield for finally catching gold. You deserve it. 
#Winners #HappyBloodyMothersDayToMe #HouseOfMoore #BestOfTheBest #AlphaOfOWA

Keelan Callihan
Post May 14th 2018, 12:30 am by Keelan Callihan
@KeelanCallihan
This isn't over. 
ScottyAdams
Post May 14th 2018, 12:07 am by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

I told them all --- yet they didn't want to listen. Let's see how the landslide occurs, as they realise *they* failed themselves
Scott Oasis
Post May 13th 2018, 11:51 pm by Scott Oasis
Stark wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
@RealScottOasis
Bullshit. Those stupid faggot inbreds in the OWA Arena kept throwing their drinks on the mat and I slipped during the fight. This nonsense has pissed me off so much I don't even think I'll get on top of my wife tonight.
Yes. Reject the Western women and join us in the Bollywood World Order, brother.
@RealScottOasis
I....just might. To be honest with you Mr. Dik Baap I feel like our corporations can work together. I'd very much like to expand in the oil business and I could use some discounts on my gas. Big Bollywood Brand? Bollywood World Oasis? Hopefully you think about it. Ramadan Kareem my brother.
Stark
Post May 13th 2018, 11:45 pm by Stark
Scott Oasis wrote:
@RealScottOasis
Bullshit. Those stupid faggot inbreds in the OWA Arena kept throwing their drinks on the mat and I slipped during the fight. This nonsense has pissed me off so much I don't even think I'll get on top of my wife tonight.
Yes. Reject the Western women and join us in the Bollywood World Order, brother.
Scott Oasis
Post May 13th 2018, 11:44 pm by Scott Oasis
@RealScottOasis
Stark
Post May 13th 2018, 11:42 pm by Stark
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 2Q
'akhbarnak eank ALALALALALALALALALALA
Michael Bishop
Post May 13th 2018, 8:44 pm by Michael Bishop
@TheReaper

I'm Not Surprised Motha Fuckers.
ScottyAdams
Post May 13th 2018, 3:41 pm by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

Tonight, their eyes shall be opened --- the reality that awaits them shall be what rises forth.
kennydrake
Post May 13th 2018, 3:06 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

Mere hours from transcendence... mere hours from superconsciousness...

Let’s meet God together, Tarah Nova...

#FAITH
#PraiseHim
#Two
kennydrake
Post May 13th 2018, 3:04 pm by kennydrake
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

Tonight is the night. Me and my army are coming to claim what is rightfully ours. The Spartan warriors of legend will live again #WeCannotBeStopped #RunWithTheWolves
@kenny_drake

RT
Bobby Wheeler
Post May 13th 2018, 6:29 am by Bobby Wheeler
@UncagedWrestling

Tonight is the night. Me and my army are coming to claim what is rightfully ours. The Spartan warriors of legend will live again #WeCannotBeStopped #RunWithTheWolves
kennydrake
Post May 12th 2018, 4:37 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

My young son is only seven months old.

He makes more coherent babbles than most of you.

You will kneel to Him when he is ready to inherit my Kingdom.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Michael Bishop
Post May 11th 2018, 6:21 pm by Michael Bishop
@TheReaper

M' Friend and I gotta similar goal. 
We're walkin' in, Kickin' their ass, and walking out. 

No Belts, No Bullshit.

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 1J5KI5F
Tarah Moore
Post May 10th 2018, 4:58 pm by Tarah Moore
@AlphaNovaX:
Tick Tock, FurrBall, tick tock.
#TimeIsRunningShortYoungWolf 
VaeVictisBD
Post May 10th 2018, 9:34 am by VaeVictisBD
@CATCHWakefield
Training with these lovely girls. Game plan; babyface triad walk out with 3 W's and 2 belts.
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 JNvUq0h
Gareth Cason
Post May 10th 2018, 6:27 am by Gareth Cason
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

When war comes to your doorstep, you can either run or fight. This Sunday, the Wolves will prove that it is better to hunt in a pack. I will claim my prize and @kenny_drake will vanquish his enemy.

Side note: @LegitDangerous, your gene pool could use a little chlorine.

@LegitDangerous 

Surprised you can even talk while you have @kenny_drake's dick in your mouth. 

Your teeth could get a bit more familiar with your throat.
HENDRIX
Post May 10th 2018, 5:57 am by HENDRIX
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 JvMKtqR
Bobby Wheeler
Post May 9th 2018, 6:08 pm by Bobby Wheeler
@UncagedWrestling

When war comes to your doorstep, you can either run or fight. This Sunday, the Wolves will prove that it is better to hunt in a pack. I will claim my prize and @kenny_drake will vanquish his enemy.

Side note: @LegitDangerous, your gene pool could use a little chlorine.
ScottyAdams
Post May 4th 2018, 5:45 am by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

So, it seems Chris Sabertooth has this belief that he's the "last real wrestler" alive --- not sure if it's the wool over his eyes or if he's just that ignorant to reality but --- I'm - still - here. That instantly makes your comment false. I will say this though: you remind me of me, Chris --- take that as you will, but soon, the mirroring fate shall arise ---
Michael Bishop
Post May 3rd 2018, 11:46 pm by Michael Bishop
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
@CATCHWakefield
Early #FinnArtFriday, because this artist drew me to the calorie.
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 5986c93f95af2e4c3ceecc45d5353f15
@TheReaper

accurate
kennydrake
Post May 3rd 2018, 11:36 pm by kennydrake
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

In all wars, you need allies. I have been welcomed into a family and am proud to serve under Field Marshall Kenny. I run with the Wolves now, what we have coming will change the face of the OWA forever.

#TheWarToEndAllWars
@kenny_drake

It with your expertise and experience that we will achieve enlightenment through ultraviolence, Brother Cage. 

We have complete faith in what you are doing.
Post May 3rd 2018, 10:55 pm by Guest
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
@CATCHWakefield
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 5986c93f95af2e4c3ceecc45d5353f15
@BrotherBoTista

Do people from your country not have kneecaps, boy? I'll snap those twig legs and use you as firewood to burn the rest of the teabags in Boston you type 2 pencil looking, Crimson Chin having motherfucker. I'll shove those middle fingers of yours up Clinton Stone's ass and you wanna know why? That kinky fucker will ENJOY it! #ClintonLikesToFingerHisButthole
VaeVictisBD
Post May 3rd 2018, 10:11 pm by VaeVictisBD
@CATCHWakefield
Gareth Cason
Post May 3rd 2018, 8:55 pm by Gareth Cason
@LegitDangerous

Just heard of this Tsuyoi guy... Apparently he's "very dangerous" don't know if he looked at the best wrestler in this entire company before saying that. 

#GimmickInfringement #HereItIs #ChampKiller
Axl Willow
Post May 1st 2018, 10:28 pm by Axl Willow
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 V4fGBFA
@LoverBoyXO
I'm so happy that I have my Sunshine back. I missed her so much.
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 PWTwlBO
Bobby Wheeler
Post May 1st 2018, 1:45 pm by Bobby Wheeler
@UncagedWrestling

In all wars, you need allies. I have been welcomed into a family and am proud to serve under Field Marshall Kenny. I run with the Wolves now, what we have coming will change the face of the OWA forever.

#TheWarToEndAllWars
Bull Connors
Post May 1st 2018, 5:48 am by Bull Connors
@thebull

What I did on Sunday, was merely the precedent being set for anyone else who's unfortunate enough to step into the ring with me. 

King was just the beginning, the very first victim to be a part of my body count.

To my future opponents...you've been warned.
OWA
Post May 1st 2018, 1:19 am by OWA
@OWA
BREAKING NEWS: Per General Manager Vernon Tressler, Jessica Rose vs. HENDRIX at Hardcore Havoc for the OWA Women's Championship on May 13th has now become a Steel Cage match!
kennydrake
Post April 30th 2018, 7:38 pm by kennydrake
Diantha Moreau wrote:
@DianthaSenshi

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 220px-Ember_Moon_NXT_Women%27s_Championship_crop
Losing my debut is difficult to accept. It felt like all of the effort that I put in was suddenly for naught....but the voices of the fans in the arena, even after I was beaten, made me realize I have no choice but to keep going, keep moving forward. 

Thank all of you.
@kenny_drake

Losing, I’ve found, only makes you stronger, if you are strong enough to learn from it. The fans? They will only be there as long as you’re “hip” and “cool”...trust me on this.

But We? Wolvesden? We will ALWAYS be there for you. Win, lose, best, worst. Always.

Simply Follow. Or Run. 

#BLESS
Diantha Rosso
Post April 30th 2018, 7:01 pm by Diantha Rosso
@DianthaSenshi

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 220px-Ember_Moon_NXT_Women%27s_Championship_crop
Losing my debut is difficult to accept. It felt like all of the effort that I put in was suddenly for naught....but the voices of the fans in the arena, even after I was beaten, made me realize I have no choice but to keep going, keep moving forward. 

Thank all of you.
ScottyAdams
Post April 30th 2018, 6:46 pm by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

Two weeks in a row, I have been used as a 'mercenary' --- a medium to opponents who have had external problems. I'm not complaining though --- just means more bodies that shall fall within the mire of their own demise. Within the passage, that they made for themselves.
Lieta Collins
Post April 30th 2018, 6:08 pm by Lieta Collins
@KamenRiderRose!

Thank you so much for the support that everyone has shown so far, one more match and victory to create history. 

#Believe it!!!

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 Tumblr_ovf5lctOdG1rnux1so2_500
Megan Harper
Post April 30th 2018, 5:10 pm by Megan Harper
Sweet Roxy wrote:
Megan Harper wrote:
@MeganHarper
@SweetRoxyV thought she had my number last week. That was until I slammed her pretty little head into that wall. This week, she'll learn her fucking place. 

@sweetroxyv
Pitiful desperate cunts like @MeganHarper want me to learn my place? Oh, honey. My place is at the throne. My place is in the top of the pyramid looking down on halfwits like you. I know my place, it's time you realize that you have NONE once I outshine you in that ring.
@MeganHarper
And you will realize soon enough why this is MY Goddess division and I am just allowing you to live within it. See you Sunday. 
Sweet Roxy
Post April 30th 2018, 5:08 pm by Sweet Roxy
Megan Harper wrote:
@MeganHarper
@SweetRoxyV thought she had my number last week. That was until I slammed her pretty little head into that wall. This week, she'll learn her fucking place. 

@sweetroxyv
Pitiful desperate cunts like @MeganHarper want me to learn my place? Oh, honey. My place is at the throne. My place is in the top of the pyramid looking down on halfwits like you. I know my place, it's time you realize that you have NONE once I outshine you in that ring.
Megan Harper
Post April 30th 2018, 5:05 pm by Megan Harper
HENDRIX wrote:
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 Qp5LUGM
@MeganHarper
RT.
Megan Harper
Post April 30th 2018, 4:59 pm by Megan Harper
@MeganHarper
Gareth Cason
Post April 30th 2018, 1:44 pm by Gareth Cason
@LegitDangerous 

CM Nas down, this whole company to go until I get the title that I deserve. 

Be afraid... Be very afraid... 

#HereItIs #TheChampKiller #LivingArsenal
HENDRIX
Post April 30th 2018, 12:17 pm by HENDRIX
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 Qp5LUGM
kennydrake
Post April 30th 2018, 11:48 am by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

I did what I said I would do --- I told Kenny he would fall; I went out there and ensured that happened. Say all you want about how "he would have won" if it wasn't for Tarah's intervention --- but that ain't on me. He made his own bed, and he has to sleep in it. All I did, was put myself in a position where I was in a position to win. I did just that.
@kenny_drake

You said you would wait for Tarah to give you an opening? 

Seriously. I might have lost, but I’m not impressed by you in the slightest. This braggadocio over taking advantage of a situation shows just how conceited you truly are. You are an afterthought. You are a memory that people shake away, and this victory will be forgotten. 

Just like you. 

Enjoy it, kid, cos you’re the only one who gives a shit.
@ScottyAdams

Call it conceited all you want --- I told you that you would fall; you did. Sure, maybe there was an external hand at play, but you made that bed for yourself. As for the self-convincing you are trying to do? I don't care if this win is forgotten in the sands of time --- I don't even care if people 'forget about me' when I am said and done. That is all irrelevant. All that matters is what is written in Stone. And that is --- I beat you, just like I foretold.
@kenny_drake

Oh hey, kid. Can you go grab my bags? I left em near the exit.
ScottyAdams
Post April 30th 2018, 11:45 am by ScottyAdams
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

I did what I said I would do --- I told Kenny he would fall; I went out there and ensured that happened. Say all you want about how "he would have won" if it wasn't for Tarah's intervention --- but that ain't on me. He made his own bed, and he has to sleep in it. All I did, was put myself in a position where I was in a position to win. I did just that.
@kenny_drake

Seriously. I might have lost, but I’m not impressed by you in the slightest. This braggadocio over taking advantage of a situation shows just how conceited you truly are. You are an afterthought. You are a memory that people shake away, and this victory will be forgotten. 

Just like you. 

@ScottyAdams

Call it conceited all you want --- I told you that you would fall; you did. Sure, maybe there was an external hand at play, but you made that bed for yourself. As for the self-convincing you are trying to do? I don't care if this win is forgotten in the sands of time --- I don't even care if people 'forget about me' when I am said and done. That is all irrelevant. All that matters is what is written in Stone. And that is --- I beat you, just like I foretold.
Post April 30th 2018, 11:36 am by Guest
@RadioChase
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 17 Tumblr_olnp9og7dL1ul5earo1_400

Today's broadcast brings you a friendly reminder that you never truly know anyone.
kennydrake
Post April 30th 2018, 11:22 am by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

Just like you. 

ScottyAdams
Post April 30th 2018, 7:51 am by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

VaeVictisBD
Post April 30th 2018, 7:18 am by VaeVictisBD
Savannah Sunshine wrote:
@PrincessOfCandyland
So, this is how it's got to be now...? Fine. It's always been me against the world, this is no different. If it's a war you want, @AriaSlays... It's a goddamn war you'll get. Challenge... Fucking... Accepted.

@CATCHWakefield
@PrincessOfCandyland Fuck her up, dear! I'll win gold for both of us.
kennydrake
Post April 30th 2018, 4:39 am by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

Tarah Nova will die. For He has willed it. 

Scotty Adams? Took advantage of a situation. Good for you. 

You get this #One
Persephone Bane
Post April 30th 2018, 4:12 am by Persephone Bane
@PrincessOfCandyland
So, this is how it's got to be now...? Fine. It's always been me against the world, this is no different. If it's a war you want, @AriaSlays... It's a goddamn war you'll get. Challenge... Fucking... Accepted.
Michael Bishop
Post April 30th 2018, 1:32 am by Michael Bishop
@TheReaper

WAKEY WAKEY, MOTHER FUCKER

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next