Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin
OWA

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 Empty
PostOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
https://owaonline.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) :: Comments

ScottyAdams
Re: OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)
Post April 28th 2018, 12:34 am by ScottyAdams
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Sunday is when it all falls into place ---
@kenny_drake

How right you are, child. 

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

See, one of us shall fall, but it won't be me --- I ain't the one trying to mask my fear. #YourTerminusIsNigh
@kenny_drake

Adorable. Simply adorable. I see what you did there. Clever.
@kenny_drake

Just to compare US for a second, little one: 
Scotty Adams: arrogant to the point of nausea even though he tapped out; lost his match last week; no immediate future

Kenny Drake: shows up for 30 seconds; wins Alpha of the Week; entire wrestling world is talking and lining up to follow Him to the light. 

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

'Arrogant'? It's only arrogance when it *isn't* backed up. I've already said ad infinitium that I lost last week --- that doesn't mean I ain't gonna be confident going into this week. It's as I said --- if you find a way to beat me, then I'll put my hand up and admit you were the better man on the night --- pretty sure someone arrogant won't do that. *But* there's a caveat: that little word 'if', because it ain't happening that way. Even if that means I have to dig into the deepest; darkest regions of my mind, I *will* bring your delusions into the mire. I will smile, as your world; your kingdom collapses around you.
@kenny_drake

All of that sounds like arrogance and falsely earned pride. Do you not know you can re read and edit before you press POST?

The darkest reaches of your mind are, AT BEST? My Chemical Romance. 

Keep this going! This is the most fun I’ve had all month!
@DianthaSenshi

Hey, let's not knock MCR!

I had a phase when I was younger.....I enjoyed their work.

God, I feel a bit ashamed admitting that now, but hey, honesty counts for something, right?

@ScottyAdams

Honesty is something you should PRIDE yourself on. Oh shit, I used a trigger word for Kenny --- eh, I don't care.
@Kenny_drake

"Trigger word" is a weakness that was created by YOUR generation, Scotty. Words don't mean a thing to me. 

So far, what I've seen of you...I'm unimpressed. Maybe He was wrong about you...
@ScottyAdams

You see, there's a funny little thing about this: your or even 'his' perception of me --- doesn't matter to me. I literally could not care less if you like me, or if you feel 'unimpressed'. All that is just own opinion; come Sunday, you'll be staring straight into the eyes of your own demise. That isn't a perception; that isn't me pulling wool over your eyes. That is me telling you how it is going to be.
@Kenny_drake

That was typical of you: A lot of words to say jack shit. 

ACTIONS mean everything here, Scotty. That's why you tapped. 

This WAS funny and entertaining and nice distraction from the day-to-day...but now it's just boring. 

Hey...like a Scotty Adams promo. 

See you sunday, Fraud.
@ScottyAdams

Oh, trust me --- I know actions are what matter --- which is why it all falls into place Sunday. See ya then, Kenny ---
kennydrake
Post April 28th 2018, 12:30 am by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

See, one of us shall fall, but it won't be me --- I ain't the one trying to mask my fear. #YourTerminusIsNigh
@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

Scotty Adams: arrogant to the point of nausea even though he tapped out; lost his match last week; no immediate future

Kenny Drake: shows up for 30 seconds; wins Alpha of the Week; entire wrestling world is talking and lining up to follow Him to the light. 

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

'Arrogant'? It's only arrogance when it *isn't* backed up. I've already said ad infinitium that I lost last week --- that doesn't mean I ain't gonna be confident going into this week. It's as I said --- if you find a way to beat me, then I'll put my hand up and admit you were the better man on the night --- pretty sure someone arrogant won't do that. *But* there's a caveat: that little word 'if', because it ain't happening that way. Even if that means I have to dig into the deepest; darkest regions of my mind, I *will* bring your delusions into the mire. I will smile, as your world; your kingdom collapses around you.
@kenny_drake

All of that sounds like arrogance and falsely earned pride. Do you not know you can re read and edit before you press POST?

@DianthaSenshi

God, I feel a bit ashamed admitting that now, but hey, honesty counts for something, right?

@ScottyAdams

Honesty is something you should PRIDE yourself on. Oh shit, I used a trigger word for Kenny --- eh, I don't care.
@Kenny_drake

"Trigger word" is a weakness that was created by YOUR generation, Scotty. Words don't mean a thing to me. 

So far, what I've seen of you...I'm unimpressed. Maybe He was wrong about you...
@ScottyAdams

You see, there's a funny little thing about this: your or even 'his' perception of me --- doesn't matter to me. I literally could not care less if you like me, or if you feel 'unimpressed'. All that is just own opinion; come Sunday, you'll be staring straight into the eyes of your own demise. That isn't a perception; that isn't me pulling wool over your eyes. That is me telling you how it is going to be.
@Kenny_drake

That was typical of you: A lot of words to say jack shit. 

ACTIONS mean everything here, Scotty. That's why you tapped. 

This WAS funny and entertaining and nice distraction from the day-to-day...but now it's just boring. 

Hey...like a Scotty Adams promo. 

See you sunday, Fraud.
ScottyAdams
Post April 28th 2018, 12:24 am by ScottyAdams
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@DianthaSenshi

@ScottyAdams

@Kenny_drake

@ScottyAdams

kennydrake
Post April 28th 2018, 12:19 am by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@DianthaSenshi

@ScottyAdams

@Kenny_drake

kennydrake
Post April 28th 2018, 12:16 am by kennydrake
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@DianthaSenshi

@Kenny_drake

Do not be ashamed, child! Of anything! Honesty counts for everything in His eyes, and mine! You are redeemed in our eyes. 

Child...you can have a family here. You can have everything you've ever wanted. 

Simply Follow.
ScottyAdams
Post April 28th 2018, 12:15 am by ScottyAdams
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@DianthaSenshi

@ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams
Post April 28th 2018, 12:14 am by ScottyAdams
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@ScottyAdams

Hey, it's not *my* fault you lack the ability to comprehend the difference between confidence and arrogance --- then again, just shows your insecurity. I mean, you keep trying to convince yourself that "pride" is a bad thing. That one *shouldn't* have pride in themselves --- have they should be like "oh, I can't win --- oh, I should bow down to this guy". Sorry, that's as delusional as you claim those with "Pride" are. As for the second portion: Think what you will --- just know: you *don't* want me to go there ---.
Diantha Rosso
Post April 28th 2018, 12:02 am by Diantha Rosso
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@DianthaSenshi

kennydrake
Post April 27th 2018, 11:49 pm by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

ScottyAdams
Post April 27th 2018, 11:35 pm by ScottyAdams
kennydrake wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
@ScottyAdams

kennydrake
Post April 27th 2018, 11:24 pm by kennydrake
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

@kenny_drake

So. Yeah. Cakewalk.
kennydrake
Post April 27th 2018, 11:21 pm by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

ScottyAdams
Post April 27th 2018, 11:18 pm by ScottyAdams
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
@ScottyAdams

kennydrake
Post April 27th 2018, 11:15 pm by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

#PRIDEisSIN
#YOUshallFALL
ScottyAdams
Post April 27th 2018, 11:13 pm by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

Diantha Rosso
Post April 27th 2018, 11:08 pm by Diantha Rosso
@DianthaSenshi

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 DJFUmHdW0AEBv2s

I hope the office wasn't expecting business casual when I showed up to a live event recently.
VaeVictisBD
Post April 27th 2018, 9:43 am by VaeVictisBD
Sweet Roxy wrote:
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Sweet Roxy wrote:
Bollywood World Order wrote:
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 Unknown
 @sweetroxyv 

that sounds disgusting and unsanitary. make sure to use protection. we wouldn't want your girl to have a poisoned, foaming bumhole by the end of all this. 

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 NAmOQHy
@CATCHWakefield
@Sweetroxyv This is clearly a doctored picture. Oasis only wants to suck on toes.

@sweetroxyv 
@CATCHWakefield that doesn't make it better, but i guess its something. how foolish of me to think a that woman would allow someone like him to eat her ass. even the lowest of the low wouldnt subject themself to that kind of bitter punishment. thank you for the enlightenment.

@CATCHWakefield
@Sweetroxyv Welcome to OWA. Hand-sanitiser is on every wall for a reason.
Sweet Roxy
Post April 27th 2018, 5:11 am by Sweet Roxy
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Sweet Roxy wrote:
 @sweetroxyv 

that sounds disgusting and unsanitary. make sure to use protection. we wouldn't want your girl to have a poisoned, foaming bumhole by the end of all this. 

@CATCHWakefield
@Sweetroxyv This is clearly a doctored picture. Oasis only wants to suck on toes.

@sweetroxyv 
@CATCHWakefield that doesn't make it better, but i guess its something. how foolish of me to think a that woman would allow someone like him to eat her ass. even the lowest of the low wouldnt subject themself to that kind of bitter punishment. thank you for the enlightenment.
VaeVictisBD
Post April 27th 2018, 12:37 am by VaeVictisBD
Sweet Roxy wrote:
 @sweetroxyv 

@CATCHWakefield
Sweet Roxy
Post April 26th 2018, 9:49 pm by Sweet Roxy
 @sweetroxyv 

Stark
Post April 26th 2018, 5:49 pm by Stark
Diantha Rosso
Post April 24th 2018, 5:57 pm by Diantha Rosso
@DianthaSenshi

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 Ember_Moon.0.0

I am alone...but I am not afraid.
I am just one...but I am not a number.
My voice is quiet...but it will never lack power.
ScottyAdams
Post April 24th 2018, 7:08 am by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

Sometimes --- the greatest scars are the ones that you must truly embrace. For they are the *only* scars that can 'save' you from the mire --- from falling deep into the passage of the abyss. For me: the greatest scar, is one that is buried --- one that I never truly got 'closure' from.
The Apparition
Post April 23rd 2018, 11:19 pm by The Apparition
@TripleS

I'm just happy to be here, honestly #OWA #DreamsComeTrue #OnTwitterNobodyKnowsYoureaStutterer
kennydrake
Post April 23rd 2018, 9:48 pm by kennydrake
Tarah Nova wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Anyway, onto matters that matter. @ShockCollarAlphaX how’s your head? Shame about your loss last week. Better luck next time? Perhaps?
@ShockCollarAlphaX
Oh, my head's fine, @Kenny_Drake....but yours won't be after I bash it in. 

See, you messed with the wrong match last week and now there will be hell to pay....Watch your back, FuzzBall.
#BlackWolfOnTheHunt
@kenny_drake

Oh dear. You have no idea what God has planned for you. I did exactly what He asked of me, child. I made things right. 

I’ll be seeing you, “Black Wolf”

#Two
Tarah Moore
Post April 23rd 2018, 9:45 pm by Tarah Moore
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Anyway, onto matters that matter. @ShockCollarAlphaX how’s your head? Shame about your loss last week. Better luck next time? Perhaps?
@ShockCollarAlphaX
Oh, my head's fine, @Kenny_Drake....but yours won't be after I bash it in. 

See, you messed with the wrong match last week and now there will be hell to pay....Watch your back, FuzzBall.
#BlackWolfOnTheHunt
kennydrake
Post April 23rd 2018, 9:39 pm by kennydrake
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

7 Deadly Sins, 7 deadly sinners in OWA. There are many more sinners here, of course, but I have all my eyes on those chosen 7. Be wary, and stay vigilant, for God’s army is coming. And we are hungry.

#RepentOrPerish
#WolvesAeternum
@DianthaSenshi

You seem like any garden variety false prophet to me. Just saying.
@kenny_drake

And you sound like nobody I should be worried about.

Go play somewhere else, kid. There’s greater things at work here.
@DianthaSenshi

There are greater things at work here....but none of them have anything to do with you.
@kenny_drake

She screams into the abyss, thinking her voice will be amplified. Instead, it comes out a dull whisper, as if all breath was taken from her lungs. At that moment, she realized: she was well and truly alone, and nobody cared at all.

Good bye, nameless Female wrestler #56753. I hope you last until June, I have you in the pool.
Diantha Rosso
Post April 23rd 2018, 9:11 pm by Diantha Rosso
kennydrake wrote:
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

7 Deadly Sins, 7 deadly sinners in OWA. There are many more sinners here, of course, but I have all my eyes on those chosen 7. Be wary, and stay vigilant, for God’s army is coming. And we are hungry.

#RepentOrPerish
#WolvesAeternum
@DianthaSenshi

@kenny_drake

@DianthaSenshi

There are greater things at work here....but none of them have anything to do with you.
kennydrake
Post April 23rd 2018, 7:58 pm by kennydrake
Diantha Moreau wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

#RepentOrPerish
#WolvesAeternum
@DianthaSenshi

@kenny_drake

kennydrake
Post April 23rd 2018, 7:55 pm by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

No excuses --- you were just the better man on the night, Mchael. Full kudos to you for the dub,

Now, onto Kenny Drake --- btw: Tarah, I know you want your shot at him, but don't try and get between me and him this week, okay? Let me take him out first, then I'll leave you and him to your own problems.
@ShockCollarAlphaX
Whatever you say, @ScottyAdams but just warning you now: I don't follow demands too well. #TuneInNextWeek #BlackWolfOnTheHunt #Freakshows
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX Alright, but just know --- I don't take kindly to people screwing me over, so I'd suggest very strongly that you heed my request.
@ShockCollarAlphaX
"Heed my request" heh, no...how about I think about it instead? Better then nothing, @ScottyAdams.
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX Good enough.
@kenny_drake

That’s it? “Good enough?” Back down that easily?

This will be a cake walk, brothers and sisters. I’ll be home in time for dinner.

@ScottyAdams

No Kenny, it's called 'knowing which hill to die on'. See, I trust that Tarah will make the right decision --- that she'll realise it's for the best that it's just you and I in that ring on Sunday. Because if not --- then let's just say, it won't be pretty. But eh, keep thinking it's a cakewalk, Kenny --- because that just fuels your own demise.
@kenny_drake

Hm. I KNEW to trust His will. He was right to choose you. At first, I thought, “no, he’s too...bland.” But He was right. You are simply PERFECT.

You. You will fall. One way or another, YOU will fall. Because it is His will.

#One
Diantha Rosso
Post April 23rd 2018, 7:16 pm by Diantha Rosso
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

#RepentOrPerish
#WolvesAeternum
@DianthaSenshi

Johnny Star
Post April 23rd 2018, 7:09 pm by Johnny Star
@FootLongDong

if this gets 10000 likes i will revel my top 5 penis enlargement tips
ScottyAdams
Post April 23rd 2018, 6:56 pm by ScottyAdams
kennydrake wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

No excuses --- you were just the better man on the night, Mchael. Full kudos to you for the dub,

Now, onto Kenny Drake --- btw: Tarah, I know you want your shot at him, but don't try and get between me and him this week, okay? Let me take him out first, then I'll leave you and him to your own problems.
@ShockCollarAlphaX
Whatever you say, @ScottyAdams but just warning you now: I don't follow demands too well. #TuneInNextWeek #BlackWolfOnTheHunt #Freakshows
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX Alright, but just know --- I don't take kindly to people screwing me over, so I'd suggest very strongly that you heed my request.
@ShockCollarAlphaX
"Heed my request" heh, no...how about I think about it instead? Better then nothing, @ScottyAdams.
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

This will be a cake walk, brothers and sisters. I’ll be home in time for dinner.

@ScottyAdams

No Kenny, it's called 'knowing which hill to die on'. See, I trust that Tarah will make the right decision --- that she'll realise it's for the best that it's just you and I in that ring on Sunday. Because if not --- then let's just say, it won't be pretty. But eh, keep thinking it's a cakewalk, Kenny --- because that just fuels your own demise.
kennydrake
Post April 23rd 2018, 6:23 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

#RepentOrPerish
#WolvesAeternum
Diantha Rosso
Post April 23rd 2018, 3:43 pm by Diantha Rosso
@DianthaSenshi

I've been given a match already? Wasn't expecting one so soon, but I will be ready.
kennydrake
Post April 23rd 2018, 3:26 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

kennydrake
Post April 23rd 2018, 2:42 pm by kennydrake
ScottyAdams wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX
@ScottyAdams

@kenny_drake

ScottyAdams
Post April 23rd 2018, 4:06 am by ScottyAdams
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX
@ScottyAdams

Tarah Moore
Post April 23rd 2018, 3:46 am by Tarah Moore
ScottyAdams wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX
ScottyAdams
Post April 23rd 2018, 3:02 am by ScottyAdams
Tarah Nova wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX
@ScottyAdams

Tarah Moore
Post April 23rd 2018, 2:17 am by Tarah Moore
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

@ShockCollarAlphaX
ScottyAdams
Post April 23rd 2018, 1:47 am by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

Tarah Moore
Post April 23rd 2018, 1:40 am by Tarah Moore
@ShockCollarGoddessX
Welp...Time to hunt
#DeadWolfWalking
Gareth Cason
Post April 23rd 2018, 12:48 am by Gareth Cason
@LegitDangerous 

Gotta hand it to @RecklessYouth, he almost died in there just like he said he would for these mindless idiots in Pennsylvania. 

Time to get on a plane ride home and celebrate a debut well done, eh? 

#HereItIs #SeeYouNextSunday
Lieta Collins
Post April 23rd 2018, 12:45 am by Lieta Collins
@KamenRiderRose

@CandiceBlairAva said it hurt when I kicked her in the head....

I'm sorry!  Sad
Diantha Rosso
Post April 22nd 2018, 11:51 pm by Diantha Rosso
@DianthaSenshi

My time has arrived

What shall I do now, brother? 

Senshi stand alone. 
Roni De Vil
Post April 22nd 2018, 11:30 pm by Roni De Vil
Sweet Roxy wrote:
@sweetroxyv

Mother always said to smile and look pretty, because talent is meaningless if you have a damaged face. Thank goodness I was born perfect. I'm ready for my first match.

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 Liv_1
@TheVegaWayX
Whew, spoken like a true Vendetta, Sweets #HeartEyes 
Sweet Roxy
Post April 22nd 2018, 11:13 pm by Sweet Roxy
@sweetroxyv

Mother always said to smile and look pretty, because talent is meaningless if you have a damaged face. Thank goodness I was born perfect. I'm ready for my first match.

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) - Page 18 Liv_1
Gareth Cason
Post April 21st 2018, 9:55 pm by Gareth Cason
Clinton Stone wrote:
@RecklessYouth
I might have legitimately lost brain cells reading about Gareth's response to me. Dreadful.
@LegitDangerous

You're going to have lost entire parts of your skull when I'm done with you.

#Mr.Irellavency #MyTime
Clinton Stone
Post April 21st 2018, 7:45 pm by Clinton Stone
@RecklessYouth
I might have legitimately lost brain cells reading about Gareth's response to me. Dreadful.

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next