Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Today at 10:04 am

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle Today at 8:34 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle Today at 8:16 am

» POET APPRECIATION STATION
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle Today at 8:14 am

» OWA Promos
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Social Feed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

OWA Social Feed - Page 17 Empty
PostOWA Social Feed

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

OWA Social Feed :: Comments

Christopher Sabertooth
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post June 27th 2019, 8:20 am by Christopher Sabertooth
Harman Ardelean wrote:
@GypsyKang

Is it just me or is @OfficialCSHavoc not restricted by the same character limits as the rest of us? Teach me o great cracker.
@OfficialCSHavoc ✅

You don't got that verified tick yet?
Post June 27th 2019, 8:20 am by El Ironico
G O D wrote:
Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@LiveWire

@NewWorldGod Is this you?

@NewWorldGod
Seeing as I *AM* God, no. No, it is not.

@GypsyKang

I don't believe it. Holy vino or it didn't happen.
Post June 27th 2019, 8:18 am by El Ironico
@GypsyKang

Is it just me or is @OfficialCSHavoc not restricted by the same character limits as the rest of us? Teach me o great cracker.
Post June 27th 2019, 7:31 am by Roughneck Outlaws
Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@LiveWire

@NewWorldGod Is this you?

@NewWorldGod
Seeing as I *AM* God, no. No, it is not.
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 7:23 am by Christopher Sabertooth
The Udy wrote:
Christopher Sabertooth wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
24/7 Championship will be mine...
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Darkness is Eternal" 

"24/7 Championship will be mine"

It's like you're a broken record.

And bodies will be broken...Bones will be crushed...Souls will be damned....
And gold will be the crown of Demon Wolf!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Gotcha. Will add those lines to the list.

You are really adorable Sabertooth.  But you know what happens to innocence in jungle full of damned creatures?
@OfficialCSHavoc 

My innocence died a long time ago when I went through inner turmoil to be whole again. Don't give me that bullshit. Just because I like playing around and not be a deluded prick like yourself, doesn't mean I haven't seen the hardships of this world. And as far as surviving the jungle goes,  I'm a multi-time champion here in the OWA having won titles everywhere I've gone. What have you done exactly?  That's right.... Nothing. Shut the fuck up and go back to talking to the voices in your headed in a dark corner or something.

Chris my journey at OWA has just begun.  What have I done you ask?  I have won battles, fights and wars all around the world man.  I have also held my share of championships.  Deluded prick?  Only because I am not kissing up your arse?  Well The Demon Wolf never has been a conformist.  The voices you talk about have guided me to a path of destruction thats as pure as pain man.  Those voices are the collective conscience of the world that you live in as well.   

So get this very clear.  You cannot run from it.  This voice will always be there..just like your subconscious fear of The Demon Wolf...
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Look... You talked a big game against Kenny Drake but you couldn't deliver. Then you did the exact same thing against Cloud and you COULDN'T deliver. Sure, you're fairly new to this company. But when I joined OWA, I wasn't pinned or submitted for a VERY long time. Yes, I couldn't keep up with the hype surrounding my name but I did the same things that you're doing now. The only difference being that I delivered on EVERYTHING I said.

All I will tell you is that I have been in your position. I let the darkness take over me and for a while, that brought me a lot of success. But darkness consumes everything including yourself and you'll end up lost wandering around to get out of the eternal abyss but there'll be nowhere to go. You can choose to ignore this but it will catch up to you. And then, it might be too late.
The Udy
Post June 27th 2019, 7:10 am by The Udy
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Darkness is Eternal" 

@OfficialCSHavoc 

You are really adorable Sabertooth.  But you know what happens to innocence in jungle full of damned creatures?
@OfficialCSHavoc 

My innocence died a long time ago when I went through inner turmoil to be whole again. Don't give me that bullshit. Just because I like playing around and not be a deluded prick like yourself, doesn't mean I haven't seen the hardships of this world. And as far as surviving the jungle goes,  I'm a multi-time champion here in the OWA having won titles everywhere I've gone. What have you done exactly?  That's right.... Nothing. Shut the fuck up and go back to talking to the voices in your headed in a dark corner or something.

Chris my journey at OWA has just begun.  What have I done you ask?  I have won battles, fights and wars all around the world man.  I have also held my share of championships.  Deluded prick?  Only because I am not kissing up your arse?  Well The Demon Wolf never has been a conformist.  The voices you talk about have guided me to a path of destruction thats as pure as pain man.  Those voices are the collective conscience of the world that you live in as well.   

So get this very clear.  You cannot run from it.  This voice will always be there..just like your subconscious fear of The Demon Wolf...
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 6:57 am by Christopher Sabertooth
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Darkness is Eternal" 

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@OfficialCSHavoc 

My innocence died a long time ago when I went through inner turmoil to be whole again. Don't give me that bullshit. Just because I like playing around and not be a deluded prick like yourself, doesn't mean I haven't seen the hardships of this world. And as far as surviving the jungle goes,  I'm a multi-time champion here in the OWA having won titles everywhere I've gone. What have you done exactly?  That's right.... Nothing. Shut the fuck up and go back to talking to the voices in your head in a dark corner or something.
The Udy
Post June 27th 2019, 6:50 am by The Udy
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Darkness is Eternal" 

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 6:45 am by Christopher Sabertooth
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Darkness is Eternal" 

@OfficialCSHavoc 

The Udy
Post June 27th 2019, 6:42 am by The Udy
The Udy wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Darkness is Eternal" 

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 5:09 am by Christopher Sabertooth
The Udy wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Darkness is Eternal" 

The Udy
Post June 27th 2019, 4:44 am by The Udy
defaultKyle
Post June 27th 2019, 2:37 am by defaultKyle
Miltiades & Zaxaria wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Jesus Christ. The Udy talking about "eternal darkness" voodoo shit reminded me of my days as Havoc. The only difference was that I didnt ramble on like an idiot and actually delivered results. My head hurts..... @apparentlyKyle I'm on my way. Need me a hit or twenty.
@apparentlyKyle

20 hits will kill you sabersnarls

i can’t afford to lose another best friend to this wicked plant

19 is fine tho youll be fine with 19
@MiltiadesMilitia

Nah I had a friend take 20 hits. He can see sounds but he’s doing pretty well
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'm leaning towards good if I'm being honest. @apparentlyKyle 20 hits it is! Though, this could be Miltiades' ploy to derail me from the title chase.
@apparentlyKyle

all good but like it’s technically karens house and it’s actually technically her parents pool house and technically im not allowed within 60 feet of it but we’re staying here Cos there’s a jacuzzi and shit and like hella throw pillows on the couch 

other than those, i don’t see a problem with you boys rolling through yeah

#bestfriends
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Last time that I checked, Karen hated my guts and threatened to do something bad to me. So..... I'M IN. What could possibly go wrong?
@MiltiadesMilitia

I don’t play when it comes to getting high. And what’s 60ft we’ll just throw some money there way and they’ll be no problem.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

If you get that high, you'd probably find Pursephone around, trying to stalk us all from above.
@apparentlyKyle

she better be careful its a two story tudor
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 2:31 am by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Jesus Christ. The Udy talking about "eternal darkness" voodoo shit reminded me of my days as Havoc. The only difference was that I didnt ramble on like an idiot and actually delivered results. My head hurts..... @apparentlyKyle I'm on my way. Need me a hit or twenty.
@apparentlyKyle

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'm leaning towards good if I'm being honest. @apparentlyKyle 20 hits it is! Though, this could be Miltiades' ploy to derail me from the title chase.
@apparentlyKyle

all good but like it’s technically karens house and it’s actually technically her parents pool house and technically im not allowed within 60 feet of it but we’re staying here Cos there’s a jacuzzi and shit and like hella throw pillows on the couch 

#bestfriends
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Last time that I checked, Karen hated my guts and threatened to do something bad to me. So..... I'M IN. What could possibly go wrong?
@MiltiadesMilitia

I don’t play when it comes to getting high. And what’s 60ft we’ll just throw some money there way and they’ll be no problem.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

If you get that high, you'd probably find Pursephone around, trying to stalk us all from above.
The Council
Post June 27th 2019, 2:04 am by The Council
defaultKyle wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

#bestfriends
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 1:34 am by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

#bestfriends
@OfficialCSHavoc 

defaultKyle
Post June 27th 2019, 1:25 am by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

oh karen says i gotta plug my new shirt so we can pay rent but im like “you’re a math teacher, make it work” and she’s like “that doesn’t make any sense” and im like “it would if you were an english teacher” and her eye hasn’t stopped twitching for the last 20 minutes so i guess buy it so karens eye stops doing that she looks weird

i have no idea where you get it tho 

hot topic?
defaultKyle
Post June 27th 2019, 1:11 am by defaultKyle
defaultKyle wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

#bestfriends
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 1:07 am by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 1:04 am by Christopher Sabertooth
@MiltiadesMilitia

So while Kyle and Udy are having they dick measuring contest is there anyone that can actual take this title from me or am I going to be the longest reigning champ
@OfficialCSHavoc 

We could measure dicks too. I've heard using Steroids can have an adverse effect on it.
@MiltiadesMilitia

You’ll surely lose this one then. I mean. You don’t get that much abs without juicin. Or so I’m told
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Of course you'd know. But....I starved myself till my ribs were showing. I'm au naturale

Last edited by Christopher Sabertooth on June 27th 2019, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Persephone Bane
Post June 27th 2019, 1:01 am by Persephone Bane
@HellfireNBlood

👁 🌊 U #247TitleChase
The Council
Post June 27th 2019, 1:01 am by The Council
defaultKyle wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

@MiltiadesMilitia

The Council
Post June 27th 2019, 1:00 am by The Council
@MiltiadesMilitia

So while Kyle and Udy are having they dick measuring contest is there anyone that can actual take this title from me or am I going to be the longest reigning champ
@OfficialCSHavoc 

We could measure dicks too. I've heard using Steroids can have an adverse effect on it.
@MiltiadesMilitia

You’ll surely lose this one then. I mean. You don’t get that much abs without juicin. Or so I’m told
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 12:36 am by Christopher Sabertooth
@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 27th 2019, 12:33 am by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

@OfficialCSHavoc 

A wicked good plant, you mean.  But I'll take your word for it. Also, I heard Milk tiddies offered to smoke up. Is he showing up at your place by any chance?  Might have to bring Larry with me if that's the case.
defaultKyle
Post June 27th 2019, 12:28 am by defaultKyle
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 11:58 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 11:52 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
Eternity is the essence of darkness! Its perpetual...Its eternal!  She will get the blood...I promise!

Speaking of eternity, I want the 24/7 championship.  Its destiny is ME!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

You may deny..You may close your eyes tight shut...

But the dark light of Demon Wolf will engulf you soon...

You have something that belongs to perpetuity of the curse!

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

I would never, even if I was currently in it's possession.  You'll have to hit up Miltiades.... Aaaand then he ruins you like Kenny Drake did.
Kenny helped me to unleash the darkness....  

But if say so... I will hit up Miltiades and knock his teeth out.  Darkness needs more shadows.
@apparentlyKyle

his name is pronounced “lying fuckin yahoo pretending to be bing pretending to be google.”

or milk for short

Kiddo you know what happens to people like you?  The peels are removed and they are squeezed till the orange is dry
@apparentlyKyle

clever

except it wasn’t. it was fuckin stupid and you’re dumb as shit. 

also i was talking about miltiadedjfjdses or whatever. 

you make me look like a fuckin genius

also im older than you and taller and weigh more. don’t fuckin kiddo me you perennial loser motherfuck

also i have more wins then you and im not even fully done with training yet

also kenny drake says go fuck yourself
@OfficialCSHavoc 

THE UDY FINALLY DID SOMETHING GOOD. KYLE IS NORMAL AGAIN!
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 11:50 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
Eternity is the essence of darkness! Its perpetual...Its eternal!  She will get the blood...I promise!

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

I would never, even if I was currently in it's possession.  You'll have to hit up Miltiades.... Aaaand then he ruins you like Kenny Drake did.

But if say so... I will hit up Miltiades and knock his teeth out.  Darkness needs more shadows.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

By unleashing darkness, you mean the dark matches that you'll eventually get relegated to after you lose to everybody else on the roster? Either way.... Good luck with the title chase but you'll have to get back in the line. That title is mine to reclaim.

Your mediocrity is so cute sabertooth.  Let me ask you are they tooth at all or they plastic fangs?  

The "Demon Wolf"  is the "Real Alpha" Sabertoothless.... He never gets back in line... That title belongs to the only constant after time.  

That's me... The very essence of Darkness!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

... What? That doesn't even make sense. And unlike you, I as actually have accomplished something in OWA and will continue to do so. And that Real Alpha schtick? I did it first.
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 10:07 pm by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

so like...detective pikachu

did that little dude rise through the ranks the proper way, or did he step on dudes to get to where he is, like in la confidential?

cos if he did my boy meowth dirty imma drown me an electric ratcat thing
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 10:04 pm by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

OWA Social Feed - Page 17 A8d96e10

nice
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 9:04 pm by defaultKyle
Hayden Cross wrote:
@RDCross

Reading these posts has made me feel like I accidentally walked into a special ed class.
@apparentlyKyle

did you have ms crabtree too?
Post June 26th 2019, 8:37 pm by Guest
@RDCross

Reading these posts has made me feel like I accidentally walked into a special ed class.
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 6:02 pm by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

you know the real prize is in all of this is the friendships made

and like the title and shit but like thats just a fun little thing ya know

#andnew
#andstill?
#cantremember
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 6:00 pm by defaultKyle
kennydrake wrote:
@MiltiadesMilitia

@kenny_drake

Kyle says you already know the results of that contest. 

And, apparently, he’s quote “gonna, like, kick your ass sometime or something somewhere so, like, just...I dunno...you know. Yeah.”

Ugh...I’m out. You guys have fun.
@MiltiadesMilitia

Nice to know he still wants to kick my ass
@apparentlyKyle

i mean i dont but like

hm?
The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 5:53 pm by The Council
kennydrake wrote:
@MiltiadesMilitia

@kenny_drake

And, apparently, he’s quote “gonna, like, kick your ass sometime or something somewhere so, like, just...I dunno...you know. Yeah.”

@MiltiadesMilitia

Nice to know he still wants to kick my ass
kennydrake
Post June 26th 2019, 5:49 pm by kennydrake
@MiltiadesMilitia

@kenny_drake

The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 5:09 pm by The Council
@MiltiadesMilitia

kennydrake
Post June 26th 2019, 4:59 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

I’m not in this 24/7 thing, by the way... y’all have fun tho

Just...you know...gottakillnatecage, ya know?
kennydrake
Post June 26th 2019, 4:57 pm by kennydrake
Nate Cage wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

Shut the fuck up. 

@apparentlyKyle

Don’t give him attention, he’s like a Gremlin. Just, nod and smile and let him go lose another match but OHHHH GET SO CLOSE! Sympathy Rising Star of the Week.

Why are you so triggered man?  

Don't force the eternal eclipse man...
@kenny_drake

...........really?

“Don’t force. The eternal eclipse.”

Jesus Christ, Udy...Jesus H. Christ.
@UncagedWrestling

I'm willing to reunite Wolvesden for one night if it means shutting Udy up.
@kenny_drake

...yeah I’m kinda on board for that too...just Cos...

BUT AFTER THAT...I’m gonna fuckin kill you
Bobby Wheeler
Post June 26th 2019, 4:54 pm by Bobby Wheeler
kennydrake wrote:
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

Shut the fuck up. 

@apparentlyKyle

Don’t give him attention, he’s like a Gremlin. Just, nod and smile and let him go lose another match but OHHHH GET SO CLOSE! Sympathy Rising Star of the Week.

@kenny_drake

...........really?

@UncagedWrestling

I'm willing to reunite Wolvesden for one night if it means shutting Udy up.
kennydrake
Post June 26th 2019, 4:54 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

Maybe it’s just Cos I got some anger out...maybe it’s Cos my plan worked last week...maybe it’s Cos of weed...

But I don’t hate you, Udy. Not at all. I kinda am starting to like you. 

Keep fighting.
kennydrake
Post June 26th 2019, 4:52 pm by kennydrake
The Udy wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

Shut the fuck up. 

@apparentlyKyle

@kenny_drake

...........really?

The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 4:49 pm by The Udy
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

Shut the fuck up. 

@apparentlyKyle

kennydrake
Post June 26th 2019, 4:36 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

@theUdy

Shut the fuck up. 

@apparentlyKyle

defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 4:31 pm by defaultKyle
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

his name is pronounced “lying fuckin yahoo pretending to be bing pretending to be google.”

or milk for short

Kiddo you know what happens to people like you?  The peels are removed and they are squeezed till the orange is dry
@apparentlyKyle

clever

also im older than you and taller and weigh more. don’t fuckin kiddo me you perennial loser motherfuck

Age is just a delusion for the mortals! 

Face me some day and you will realize your worth.  

Till then let me win the eternal championship!
@apparentlyKyle

...if it’s just a delusion, why the fuck did you call me kiddo?

how did laying down a challenge go for you last time, you dumb prick? remember getting your ass mutilated by my cousin kenny? you talk a shit game, wrestle even worse 

this is beyond embarrassing for you at this point 

but no, talk about darkness like that fuckin means anything

god dammit, you ruined my high you dumb fuck

Kyle boy you are exposed as a facade..Dont you worry KIDDO.  Demon Wolf is not a mere mortal of time.  I am time.  You know that you suck.  Don't you?  You are a parasite trying to latch on to Kenny and Sabertooth.  At least they have proven their worth.  What have you done?  Apart from being a waste of humanity.  Let the cursed crusader cleanse and baptize you man.  Let the cold numbness of reality wash over your light of delusion.  Let me bring you your Delivarance at the altar the @
@apparentlyKyle

🤦🏻‍� here we go

1. ive won the 24/7 championship. ive won a match. what have you done besides ramble about darkness? seriously, how are you able to talk so much shit about how great you are when you are the joke of this place? actually, don’t stop, it makes it hilarious

2. do i suck? you would know, youre the source of all knowledge of sucking at wrestling...and talking...and insults...and-

3. you’re the one that can’t seem to spit out kenny’s jizz after he throat fucked you a few weeks ago. he’s my cousin. how is that being a parasite? 

do you know the words you use?

kenny told me that when you say “something boy” you’re all pissed off and moments away from a tantrum

So you can talk?  What surprise.  You won the 24/7 without even fighting for it.  What have I done?  I have knocked out teeth and bled ravines of crimson to be where I am today.  You may act like delusional little piece of stoned crap.  But all you would and can do is blabber on.  If you are even half as good as you say you are why don't you stop hiding behind curtains and come and face the curse of faith?  Or will you run with your tail of eternal failure tucked between your legs of weak resolve?
@apparentlyKyle

k. whatever you say, enhancement talent.

Cute,  irrelevant organism...
@apparentlyKyle

Ohmygod...the overwhelming darkness...it’s...it’s encapsulating me...it’s...it’s just so edgy and well thought out..ohgod, he was right...why...why didn’t udy drop this bomb first? ugh...I’m...im dying...he got me guys...miltiades...chrissy...run...the...the udy...he’s...he’s...
The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 4:21 pm by The Udy
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

@apparentlyKyle

clever

@apparentlyKyle

how did laying down a challenge go for you last time, you dumb prick? remember getting your ass mutilated by my cousin kenny? you talk a shit game, wrestle even worse 

Kyle boy you are exposed as a facade..Dont you worry KIDDO.  Demon Wolf is not a mere mortal of time.  I am time.  You know that you suck.  Don't you?  You are a parasite trying to latch on to Kenny and Sabertooth.  At least they have proven their worth.  What have you done?  Apart from being a waste of humanity.  Let the cursed crusader cleanse and baptize you man.  Let the cold numbness of reality wash over your light of delusion.  Let me bring you your Delivarance at the altar the @
@apparentlyKyle

🤦🏻‍� here we go

1. ive won the 24/7 championship. ive won a match. what have you done besides ramble about darkness? seriously, how are you able to talk so much shit about how great you are when you are the joke of this place? actually, don’t stop, it makes it hilarious

2. do i suck? you would know, youre the source of all knowledge of sucking at wrestling...and talking...and insults...and-

3. you’re the one that can’t seem to spit out kenny’s jizz after he throat fucked you a few weeks ago. he’s my cousin. how is that being a parasite? 

kenny told me that when you say “something boy” you’re all pissed off and moments away from a tantrum

So you can talk?  What surprise.  You won the 24/7 without even fighting for it.  What have I done?  I have knocked out teeth and bled ravines of crimson to be where I am today.  You may act like delusional little piece of stoned crap.  But all you would and can do is blabber on.  If you are even half as good as you say you are why don't you stop hiding behind curtains and come and face the curse of faith?  Or will you run with your tail of eternal failure tucked between your legs of weak resolve?
@apparentlyKyle

Cute,  irrelevant organism...
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 4:18 pm by defaultKyle
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

@apparentlyKyle

clever

@apparentlyKyle

@apparentlyKyle

🤦🏻‍� here we go

@apparentlyKyle

The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 3:58 pm by The Udy
@MiltiadesMilitia

Kyle wait. I need that blunt after looking at all this shit this man typed.
Hand it over!
The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 3:56 pm by The Council
@MiltiadesMilitia

Kyle wait. I need that blunt after looking at all this shit this man typed.
Post  by Sponsored content

OWA Social Feed

Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next