Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWA Social Feed - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Social Feed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

OWA Social Feed - Page 18 Empty
PostOWA Social Feed

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

OWA Social Feed :: Comments

The Udy
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post June 26th 2019, 3:53 pm by The Udy
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
Christopher Sabertooth wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
Eternity is the essence of darkness! Its perpetual...Its eternal!  She will get the blood...I promise!

Speaking of eternity, I want the 24/7 championship.  Its destiny is ME!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

You may deny..You may close your eyes tight shut...

But the dark light of Demon Wolf will engulf you soon...

You have something that belongs to perpetuity of the curse!

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

I would never, even if I was currently in it's possession.  You'll have to hit up Miltiades.... Aaaand then he ruins you like Kenny Drake did.
Kenny helped me to unleash the darkness....  

But if say so... I will hit up Miltiades and knock his teeth out.  Darkness needs more shadows.
@apparentlyKyle

his name is pronounced “lying fuckin yahoo pretending to be bing pretending to be google.”

or milk for short

Kiddo you know what happens to people like you?  The peels are removed and they are squeezed till the orange is dry
@apparentlyKyle

clever

except it wasn’t. it was fuckin stupid and you’re dumb as shit. 

also i was talking about miltiadedjfjdses or whatever. 

you make me look like a fuckin genius

also im older than you and taller and weigh more. don’t fuckin kiddo me you perennial loser motherfuck

also i have more wins then you and im not even fully done with training yet

also kenny drake says go fuck yourself

Age is just a delusion for the mortals! 

Face me some day and you will realize your worth.  

Till then let me win the eternal championship!
@apparentlyKyle

...if it’s just a delusion, why the fuck did you call me kiddo?

how did laying down a challenge go for you last time, you dumb prick? remember getting your ass mutilated by my cousin kenny? you talk a shit game, wrestle even worse 

this is beyond embarrassing for you at this point 

but no, talk about darkness like that fuckin means anything

god dammit, you ruined my high you dumb fuck

Kyle boy you are exposed as a facade..Dont you worry KIDDO.  Demon Wolf is not a mere mortal of time.  I am time.  You know that you suck.  Don't you?  You are a parasite trying to latch on to Kenny and Sabertooth.  At least they have proven their worth.  What have you done?  Apart from being a waste of humanity.  Let the cursed crusader cleanse and baptize you man.  Let the cold numbness of reality wash over your light of delusion.  Let me bring you your Delivarance at the altar the @
@apparentlyKyle

🤦🏻‍� here we go

1. ive won the 24/7 championship. ive won a match. what have you done besides ramble about darkness? seriously, how are you able to talk so much shit about how great you are when you are the joke of this place? actually, don’t stop, it makes it hilarious

2. do i suck? you would know, youre the source of all knowledge of sucking at wrestling...and talking...and insults...and-

3. you’re the one that can’t seem to spit out kenny’s jizz after he throat fucked you a few weeks ago. he’s my cousin. how is that being a parasite? 

do you know the words you use?

kenny told me that when you say “something boy” you’re all pissed off and moments away from a tantrum

So you can talk?  What surprise.  You won the 24/7 without even fighting for it.  What have I done?  I have knocked out teeth and bled ravines of crimson to be where I am today.  You may act like delusional little piece of stoned crap.  But all you would and can do is blabber on.  If you are even half as good as you say you are why don't you stop hiding behind curtains and come and face the curse of faith?  Or will you run with your tail of eternal failure tucked between your legs of weak resolve?
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 3:46 pm by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

nope. nope. not gonna go down this black hole of bullshit. 

gimme my kush
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 3:45 pm by defaultKyle
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
Eternity is the essence of darkness! Its perpetual...Its eternal!  She will get the blood...I promise!

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

I would never, even if I was currently in it's possession.  You'll have to hit up Miltiades.... Aaaand then he ruins you like Kenny Drake did.

But if say so... I will hit up Miltiades and knock his teeth out.  Darkness needs more shadows.
@apparentlyKyle

his name is pronounced “lying fuckin yahoo pretending to be bing pretending to be google.”

or milk for short

Kiddo you know what happens to people like you?  The peels are removed and they are squeezed till the orange is dry
@apparentlyKyle

clever

also im older than you and taller and weigh more. don’t fuckin kiddo me you perennial loser motherfuck

@apparentlyKyle

how did laying down a challenge go for you last time, you dumb prick? remember getting your ass mutilated by my cousin kenny? you talk a shit game, wrestle even worse 

Kyle boy you are exposed as a facade..Dont you worry KIDDO.  Demon Wolf is not a mere mortal of time.  I am time.  You know that you suck.  Don't you?  You are a parasite trying to latch on to Kenny and Sabertooth.  At least they have proven their worth.  What have you done?  Apart from being a waste of humanity.  Let the cursed crusader cleanse and baptize you man.  Let the cold numbness of reality wash over your light of delusion.  Let me bring you your Delivarance at the altar the @
@apparentlyKyle

🤦🏻‍� here we go

1. ive won the 24/7 championship. ive won a match. what have you done besides ramble about darkness? seriously, how are you able to talk so much shit about how great you are when you are the joke of this place? actually, don’t stop, it makes it hilarious

2. do i suck? you would know, youre the source of all knowledge of sucking at wrestling...and talking...and insults...and-

3. you’re the one that can’t seem to spit out kenny’s jizz after he throat fucked you a few weeks ago. he’s my cousin. how is that being a parasite? 

do you know the words you use?

kenny told me that when you say “something boy” you’re all pissed off and moments away from a tantrum
The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 3:35 pm by The Udy
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

@apparentlyKyle

clever

@apparentlyKyle

Kyle boy you are exposed as a facade..Dont you worry KIDDO.  Demon Wolf is not a mere mortal of time.  I am time.  You know that you suck.  Don't you?  You are a parasite trying to latch on to Kenny and Sabertooth.  At least they have proven their worth.  What have you done?  Apart from being a waste of humanity.  Let the cursed crusader cleanse and baptize you man.  Let the cold numbness of reality wash over your light of delusion.  Let me bring you your Delivarance at the altar the Udy.
The Udy
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

@apparentlyKyle

clever

@apparentlyKyle

Kyle boy you are exposed as a facade..Dont you worry KIDDO.  Demon Wolf is not a mere mortal of time.  I am time.  You know that you suck.  Don't you?  You are a parasite trying to latch on to Kenny and Sabertooth.  At least they have proven their worth.  What have you done?  Apart from being a waste of humanity.  Let the cursed crusader cleanse and baptize you man.  Let the cold numbness of reality wash over your light of delusion.  Let me bring you your Delivarance at the altar the Udy.
The Udy
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

@apparentlyKyle

clever

@apparentlyKyle

defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 3:29 pm by defaultKyle
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

@apparentlyKyle

clever

@apparentlyKyle

The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 3:25 pm by The Udy
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

@apparentlyKyle

clever

defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 3:22 pm by defaultKyle
The Udy wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

@apparentlyKyle

clever

The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 3:14 pm by The Council
The Udy wrote:
Miltiades & Zaxaria wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

You think you got the reach to box God. Took two super kicks to the face I doubt you can do better.
 One De Forbannelsen is equivalent to infinity...
@MiltiadesMilitia

My guy I have no idea what you said but it sounds like you’re scared.
The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 2:53 pm by The Udy
defaultKyle wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short

The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 2:52 pm by The Udy
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

You think you got the reach to box God. Took two super kicks to the face I doubt you can do better.
 One De Forbannelsen is equivalent to infinity...
The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 2:50 pm by The Udy
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@OfficialCSHavoc 

By unleashing darkness, you mean the dark matches that you'll eventually get relegated to after you lose to everybody else on the roster? Either way.... Good luck with the title chase but you'll have to get back in the line. That title is mine to reclaim.

Your mediocrity is so cute sabertooth.  Let me ask you are they tooth at all or they plastic fangs?  

The "Demon Wolf"  is the "Real Alpha" Sabertoothless.... He never gets back in line... That title belongs to the only constant after time.  

That's me... The very essence of Darkness!

Last edited by The Udy on June 26th 2019, 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 2:48 pm by defaultKyle
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@apparentlyKyle

or milk for short
The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 2:45 pm by The Council
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 2:43 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@OfficialCSHavoc 

By unleashing darkness, you mean the dark matches that you'll eventually get relegated to after you lose to everybody else on the roster? Either way.... Good luck with the title chase but you'll have to get back in the line. That title is mine to reclaim.
The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 2:38 pm by The Udy
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 1:29 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
@apparentlyKyle

am i still champ?

are me an chrissy chrissy sabersnarl still best friends?

answer me google
@MiltiadesMilitia

You are not Champ

You and Chris are still friends
@apparentlyKyle

thank you google
@MiltiadesMilitia

Now pay me
@apparentlyKyle

...so you were bing the whole time...

i trusted you google
@OfficialCSHavoc 

No Kyle. He's more like a Yahoo Search. Boring and old news.
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 1:23 pm by defaultKyle
defaultKyle wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
@apparentlyKyle

am i still champ?

answer me google
@MiltiadesMilitia

You are not Champ

@apparentlyKyle

thank you google
@MiltiadesMilitia

Now pay me
@apparentlyKyle

...so you were bing the whole time...

i trusted you google
The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 1:12 pm by The Council
defaultKyle wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
@apparentlyKyle

am i still champ?

answer me google
@MiltiadesMilitia

You are not Champ

@apparentlyKyle

thank you google
@MiltiadesMilitia

Now pay me
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 12:40 pm by defaultKyle
defaultKyle wrote:
@apparentlyKyle

am i still champ?

answer me google
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Glad to see that you're almost coherent again.  And of course,  we're still friends.  Men who smoke together, stay together.
@apparentlyKyle

good cos i was telling karen that chrissy mcsabertigerface is like my brother

my brother with immaculate abs...her words

fuckin karen
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 12:32 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
@apparentlyKyle

am i still champ?

answer me google
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Glad to see that you're almost coherent again.  And of course,  we're still friends.  Men who smoke together, stay together.
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 12:30 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
The Udy wrote:
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
@OfficialCSHavoc 

defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 12:20 pm by defaultKyle
defaultKyle wrote:
@apparentlyKyle

am i still champ?

answer me google
@MiltiadesMilitia

You are not Champ

@apparentlyKyle

thank you google
The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 12:01 pm by The Council
defaultKyle wrote:
@apparentlyKyle

am i still champ?

answer me google
@MiltiadesMilitia

You are not Champ

defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 11:00 am by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

am i still champ?

answer me google
The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 10:56 am by The Council
The Udy wrote:

@MiltiadesMilitia 

Nah my dude
The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 8:11 am by The Udy
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope

Hand it over!
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 7:13 am by Christopher Sabertooth
The Udy wrote:

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Nope
The Udy
Post June 26th 2019, 6:08 am by The Udy

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 3:08 am by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
 @MiltiadesMilitia

This belt mine now bitches. If ya got sense then you best not come near me.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Don't worry! Just like the steroids in your backpack,  I will always be a pain in your ass. #ThirdTimesTheCharm
@MiltiadesMilitia

Bitch please I done used your own ref to win. I’ll do what I gotta to keep this shine piece of metal around my waist. Hell I’ll resort to chemical warfare if I gotta OWA Social Feed - Page 18 1629026262
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Chemical Warfare" ... Or as everybody calls it, substance abuse. The only person you're at war at with all the roids up your ass is your self. Larry did betray me for counting the pin but we have come to a resolution, mostly because I don't want him to sue me. But the chase is not over! That title will be mine again
@MiltiadesMilitia

As someone once told me, "It's not cheating if you don't get caught". I am at war with you Christopher. And by chemical warfare I do mean is I'm gonna lace your shit with laxatives. You'll be shitting on the toilet and flushing your hopes and dreams away with it.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Hey Siri.... Remind me to never eat from the catering again. I'LL STARVE MYSELF TO DEATH IF I HAVE TO.
@MiltiadesMilitia

Then what you gonna do when Kyle gives you another blunt. What of your snacks then Chris! OWA Social Feed - Page 18 3686634910
@OfficialCSHavoc 

OH NO! NOT WHEN I HAVE THE MUNCHIES!! YOU MONSTER.... YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. Mostly because the 7/11 I took it from already don't like us after the last stunt Moongoose pulled and so I can't return it. Maybe, you could buy it off me or something?
@apparentlyKyle

🚀
@OfficialCSHavoc 

You feeling better, Kyle? Your girlfriend was BIG MAD about what happened but hey! You won a title! She should be happy for you. Either way..... You want to buy the snacks off me? I promise Milktiades hasn't put laxatives in it. Promise.
defaultKyle
Post June 26th 2019, 2:50 am by defaultKyle
 @MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Don't worry! Just like the steroids in your backpack,  I will always be a pain in your ass. #ThirdTimesTheCharm
@MiltiadesMilitia

Bitch please I done used your own ref to win. I’ll do what I gotta to keep this shine piece of metal around my waist. Hell I’ll resort to chemical warfare if I gotta OWA Social Feed - Page 18 1629026262
@OfficialCSHavoc 

"Chemical Warfare" ... Or as everybody calls it, substance abuse. The only person you're at war at with all the roids up your ass is your self. Larry did betray me for counting the pin but we have come to a resolution, mostly because I don't want him to sue me. But the chase is not over! That title will be mine again
@MiltiadesMilitia

As someone once told me, "It's not cheating if you don't get caught". I am at war with you Christopher. And by chemical warfare I do mean is I'm gonna lace your shit with laxatives. You'll be shitting on the toilet and flushing your hopes and dreams away with it.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Hey Siri.... Remind me to never eat from the catering again. I'LL STARVE MYSELF TO DEATH IF I HAVE TO.
@MiltiadesMilitia

Then what you gonna do when Kyle gives you another blunt. What of your snacks then Chris! OWA Social Feed - Page 18 3686634910
@OfficialCSHavoc 

OH NO! NOT WHEN I HAVE THE MUNCHIES!! YOU MONSTER.... YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. Mostly because the 7/11 I took it from already don't like us after the last stunt Moongoose pulled and so I can't return it. Maybe, you could buy it off me or something?
@apparentlyKyle

🚀
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 2:07 am by Christopher Sabertooth
 @MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 1:26 am by The Council
 @MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 1:08 am by Christopher Sabertooth
 @MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 1:04 am by The Council
 @MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 26th 2019, 12:19 am by Christopher Sabertooth
 @MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

The Council
Post June 26th 2019, 12:09 am by The Council
 @MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

defaultKyle
Post June 25th 2019, 10:16 pm by defaultKyle
DampshawIIIఒ wrote:
defaultKyle wrote:
DampshawIIIఒ wrote:
@DampshawIII

They're trying to play a game with me. They're changing who is holding the 24/7 Championship constantly so I get confused and off the scent of who it is. But it's not working. it isn't it isn't it isn't

Moongoose or Sabertooth or Miltiades....it doesn't matter. I'm everywhere.
@apparentlyKyle

jru upi arsbr zu nrdy gtormf sapme 

esmms hry givlrf iq? msj zsm,,,msj

@DampshawIII

They say I'm crazy, but I'm not crazy enough to decipher this random code. This is the rambling of a madman..locked in a room, written on the wall in shit.
@apparentlyKyle

🀄
DampshawIIIఒ
Post June 25th 2019, 9:49 pm by DampshawIIIఒ
defaultKyle wrote:
DampshawIIIఒ wrote:
@DampshawIII

They're trying to play a game with me. They're changing who is holding the 24/7 Championship constantly so I get confused and off the scent of who it is. But it's not working. it isn't it isn't it isn't

@apparentlyKyle

@DampshawIII

They say I'm crazy, but I'm not crazy enough to decipher this random code. This is the rambling of a madman..locked in a room, written on the wall in shit.
defaultKyle
Post June 25th 2019, 9:07 pm by defaultKyle
DampshawIIIఒ wrote:
@DampshawIII

@apparentlyKyle

DampshawIIIఒ
Post June 25th 2019, 8:52 pm by DampshawIIIఒ
@DampshawIII

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 25th 2019, 7:41 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
@MiltiadesMilitia

@OfficialCSHavoc 

The Council
Post June 25th 2019, 7:24 pm by The Council
@MiltiadesMilitia

Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 25th 2019, 7:09 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
defaultKyle wrote:
Harman Ardelean wrote:
Harman Ardelean wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

FHSJJSJSJS GOSH DARN IT, LARRY! WHY THE HELL DID YOU COUNT THAT PIN?! AGHHHH!!

P.S I know I shouldn't have lashed out on you.... but I did. Sorry for hitting you on the head with the flashlight. I hope we can  still be friends. Benihana's on me.

OWA Social Feed - Page 18 Pics-Art-06-26-01-44-05

@GypsyKang

Is it just me or does Larry look like he'd fuck your wife while you watch? He should drop the Twink and make his own play for the 24/7
@OfficialCSHavoc 

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, LARRY. YOU COULD NEVER MAKE IT WITHOUT ME.

@GypsyKang

It's too late, he's had a taste of the spotlight and that's a heady brew indeed. BE FREE, LARRY! BE FREE!!!
@KarenHayesNJ4Life

Hey Dickhead @officialCSHavoc ! You made my boyfriend even more fuckin brain dead than before! The fuck man?!

You don’t even KNOW whats comin, ya skinny prick! 

DONT EVEN KNOW

#Goombas
#NJtoSFtoWhereverIFuckinSay
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Skinny?... YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

Either way,  he's more consistent with what he says than he has ever been! Sure.... It's consistently gibberish,  but don't blame me. Your boyfriend and I are heading out to Stark's place for some..... meeting. He'll be better soon. I hope
defaultKyle
Post June 25th 2019, 7:01 pm by defaultKyle
Harman Ardelean wrote:
Harman Ardelean wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

P.S I know I shouldn't have lashed out on you.... but I did. Sorry for hitting you on the head with the flashlight. I hope we can  still be friends. Benihana's on me.

@GypsyKang

Is it just me or does Larry look like he'd fuck your wife while you watch? He should drop the Twink and make his own play for the 24/7
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@GypsyKang

It's too late, he's had a taste of the spotlight and that's a heady brew indeed. BE FREE, LARRY! BE FREE!!!
@KarenHayesNJ4Life

Hey Dickhead @officialCSHavoc ! You made my boyfriend even more fuckin brain dead than before! The fuck man?!

You don’t even KNOW whats comin, ya skinny prick! 

DONT EVEN KNOW

#Goombas
#NJtoSFtoWhereverIFuckinSay
Post June 25th 2019, 6:16 pm by El Ironico
Harman Ardelean wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@GypsyKang

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@GypsyKang

Post June 25th 2019, 6:15 pm by El Ironico
Harman Ardelean wrote:
@GypsyKang

So I hears that @LiveWire has been going up and down the country in a grimey transit van, causing pandemonium in the nacho aisles of 7/11s everywhere while 2 young bwois sleep soundly in the back of the motor. 

Well I have one thing to say to you, Champ... If you don't stop appropriating my culture, imma come and kick my boots so far up you and yer hispanic toyboy's arses that I'll be wearing you both as slippers  while I add yer van, yer bwois, and yer bling to my collection.

@GypsyKang

Two out of three ain't bad eh @LiveWire. The Mystic Gyp's crossed the bwois and the belt off the list in record time. Hide yo van. Hide yo wife.
Christopher Sabertooth
Post June 25th 2019, 6:08 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
Harman Ardelean wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@GypsyKang

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Post June 25th 2019, 6:01 pm by El Ironico
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@GypsyKang

Post  by Sponsored content

OWA Social Feed

Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next